Pages:
Author

Topic: Dollar coming to an end - page 17. (Read 34949 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 252
Here I Am !!
November 23, 2014, 09:58:26 AM
Dollar is 100% premined, unlimited number of coins, proceeds bomb children overseas, and it funds wars. One guy prints is all, at leasure without restraint, who want to speculate on where this coin is going?

Nowhere!

Yeah... US Dollar is worth less every day because they keep printing more. There really aren't that many BTC to go around. Go and get them while they are cheap people!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
October 06, 2014, 04:03:10 PM
If the dollar loses status as the world's most reliable currency the United States will lose the right to print money to pay its debt. It will be forced to pay this debt.

It will still print but the value of the Dollar will go down

Dollar is 100% premined, unlimited number of coins, proceeds bomb children overseas, and it funds wars. One guy prints is all, at leasure without restraint, who want to speculate on where this coin is going?

Nowhere!
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
October 06, 2014, 12:34:25 AM

That is true. But the rate at which bitcoin is being mined now (ie inflation) is lesser than the rate at which dollars are being printed now.
Dollars do not require "proof" of anything therefore an unlimited number of them can be printed. Fiat is very different from crypto currencies that have an exact amount of money that can be mined
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
October 05, 2014, 09:31:13 PM

That is true. But the rate at which bitcoin is being mined now (ie inflation) is lesser than the rate at which dollars are being printed now.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
October 05, 2014, 11:55:23 AM
It already collapsed

1971 Milk .51 cents Gal USD in USA on gold standard

1971 Nixon Leaves Gold Standard

2014 Milk 4.50 Gal USD compare that to .0072 btc

People gonna love BTC and low numbers

Wow milk is only .00000001 btc soon

haha
i would make a milk factory go wild with orders
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Bitcoin Evengelist
October 04, 2014, 02:21:09 PM
I don't know if you've noticed or not but dollar has risen a lot this year, which has sent commodities crashing (like crude, gold, silver, coal, iron ore etc).
Activity: 158
October 04, 2014, 01:53:52 PM
I think the dollar remains stable with a value up to now, in many countries, especially developing countries-countries, the dollar is still the primary medium for the foreign trade of a country, the stock market was still very stable value of the dollar, so I think if there is a rumor said the dollar would end, I think it will still be a very long time to happen ...  Cool
Activity: 574
October 04, 2014, 07:43:36 AM
Dollar is 100% "premined", unlimited number of coins, proceeds bomb children overseas, and it funds wars. One guy prints is all, at leasure without restraint, who want to speculate on where this coin is going?

Some people are saying : "bitcoin is ending"

btw, the ending is just the beginning
Activity: 322
Merit: 252
Here I Am !!
October 04, 2014, 07:39:42 AM
Activity: 896
October 03, 2014, 05:50:32 PM
If the dollar loses status as the world's most reliable currency the United States will lose the right to print money to pay its debt. It will be forced to pay this debt.

It will not pay its debt.It will default. It can also print more money to pay its debt.
Activity: 124
Merit: 11
September 29, 2014, 02:16:20 PM
September 28, 2014, 05:01:28 PM
If dollar goes down to 10% of its value, logically the BTC/USD rate should go up 10x (e.g. from $400 to $4000), but of course that's not what is going to happen. We will see people panicking to get out of the dollar - e.g. buy wares, property, or perhaps even coins

The US Dollar will lose 90% of its value in real assets by 2030
Activity: 364
Merit: 256
September 26, 2014, 07:15:27 PM
If dollar goes down to 10% of its value, logically the BTC/USD rate should go up 10x (e.g. from $400 to $4000), but of course that's not what is going to happen. We will see people panicking to get out of the dollar - e.g. buy wares, property, or perhaps even coins
legendary
Activity: 1358
September 26, 2014, 01:30:44 PM
As i know
dollar remain strong over my currency (Rupiah)
instead my currency got weaker and weaker

How that possible if dollar coming to end  Grin  Grin

The Rupiah is doomed too.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
September 26, 2014, 10:21:04 AM
As i know
dollar remain strong over my currency (Rupiah)
instead my currency got weaker and weaker

How that possible if dollar coming to end  Grin  Grin
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
September 26, 2014, 10:15:32 AM
what will rapers rap about when dollar collapses?

Bitcoin and rap are not too correlated at the moment https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=bitcoin+rap

The American Black community is not using Bitcoin as much as the White?

BRICS already leaving the dollar

Brics are leaving the USD and the next coming years will see those who produce, save and live within their means get rewarded; those who live in credit, well, you know what will happen to them, they will find excuses  to their problems

Let's be realistic for a second... bitcoin is inherently nerdy, too technical, it will never be cool to rap about bitcoin, therefore, dollar will always survive.
Activity: 140
September 26, 2014, 04:03:20 AM
I dont think that it will huge like mentioned in post above.

More like to be max 6% but that is huge also.
Its hard to keep with all this considering that more and more thing are happen.
More and more companies are accepting btc more ATM all over the world.

Its hard to predict anything these days.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
September 26, 2014, 01:27:46 AM
I think its all premature. America can print dollars for another 70 years, especially if there are major wars or conflicts somewhere.

They can print but the value will go down against all real assets, it already started there is a lot of inflation

Inflation is still less than 10% a year. As long as America is still a super power, it can get resources cheaply, thus keep price inflation low.

Inflation may be a bit less than 10% a year but it is huge on some markets : look at the stocks price, shrinking of packages in the supermarket, health care or education
Inflation is not measured by individual prices, but is rather a basket of prices of goods and services. Also 10% inflation is huge. A better gauge of high inflation is when inflation is running at ~3%-3.5%.
September 25, 2014, 09:53:16 AM
I think its all premature. America can print dollars for another 70 years, especially if there are major wars or conflicts somewhere.

They can print but the value will go down against all real assets, it already started there is a lot of inflation

Inflation is still less than 10% a year. As long as America is still a super power, it can get resources cheaply, thus keep price inflation low.

Inflation may be a bit less than 10% a year but it is huge on some markets : look at the stocks price, shrinking of packages in the supermarket, health care or education

I don't think any of us will see the dollar end in our lifetime unfortunately.  In 200 years, yeah I could see the dollar going away but I don't think we will see anything before then.

The FED will not be able to hold everything for much longer
Activity: 784
September 25, 2014, 08:41:18 AM
I don't think any of us will see the dollar end in our lifetime unfortunately.  In 200 years, yeah I could see the dollar going away but I don't think we will see anything before then.
Pages:
Jump to: