Pages:
Author

Topic: Dollar coming to an end - page 3. (Read 34949 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
June 26, 2015, 12:50:23 PM
Dollar is affiliated with lots of imports and exports, it has a strong position in the economy right now and its is pretty much indestructible in the moment. It is terrible to assume that it can be destroyed so quickly, and so easily.... But nothing is impossible Wink
The bigger the bubble, the longer it takes to collapse. The dollar has had a hundred years of global number 1 currenncy status. Even the final stage of a bubble this big could outlast a lifetime. 
Or it could collapse tomorrow due to a seemingly small event.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
June 26, 2015, 12:10:28 PM
Dollar is affiliated with lots of imports and exports, it has a strong position in the economy right now and its is pretty much indestructible in the moment. It is terrible to assume that it can be destroyed so quickly, and so easily.... But nothing is impossible Wink
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
June 26, 2015, 11:50:09 AM
It's good to see usd melting against btc everyday.
I invest my usd in btc i know it will rise.

This is why most of us is here, hoping btc will replace dollar.
If the growth continues exponentially like in the last years, our dreams will come true.

Btc will not be replacing usd but creating its own position in the market, competing against dollar. Replacement requires acceptance, approval and shit load of restrictions. Usd is strong and it is a currency which enjoys monopoly, I don't think so it can just be replaced.

I think you are trying to be sarcastic, but if you look at history, you are inadvertently being literal. Whenever governments tank, or "infrastructure collapses", gold prices SOAR. Gold is one of the oldest currencies of man, and has been valued extremely highly through periods of order, and especially highly during periods of disorder. When confidence in fiat currency(and thus the government) wanes, the relative price of gold increases compared to said currency.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
June 26, 2015, 10:55:23 AM
Any indicators this is happening?

pure speculation, and actually since this thread started dollar is stronger than before, so even wrong guessing we have here

if this will happen one day it won't be before many decade because something as strong as the usd, cannot collapse so easily and so quickly
Activity: 294
June 26, 2015, 10:45:11 AM
It's good to see usd melting against btc everyday.
I invest my usd in btc i know it will rise.

This is why most of us is here, hoping btc will replace dollar.
If the growth continues exponentially like in the last years, our dreams will come true.

Btc will not be replacing usd but creating its own position in the market, competing against dollar. Replacement requires acceptance, approval and shit load of restrictions. Usd is strong and it is a currency which enjoys monopoly, I don't think so it can just be replaced.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
June 25, 2015, 06:33:52 PM

It's the same rivalry that South Korea got with North Korea. If both joined forces they would become one of the leading powers in the world, but it's all a big ego fight that creates these rivalries and as we know the further they go separated thought time the biggest the gap it becomes to the point an alliance is just impossible. All rivalries of any kind are hindering human development.

No its not the same, by far, NK is a slave race, even if they would liberalize their country, they would remain sheep.

Communism makes people very gullible and sheep and drops the average IQ by 30 points, they already did irreversible mental damage to those poor people.

So they would not not have the creativity and courage required to build a strong free economy.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
June 25, 2015, 03:48:52 PM
Any indicators this is happening?
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
June 25, 2015, 01:44:10 PM
Interesting article with a very surprising end (related to Bitcoin see last 2 paragraphs)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/comment/liamhalligan/10978178/The-dollars-70-year-dominance-is-coming-to-an-end.html

To end the monopoly of USD, is like saying that US will not remain the most powerful nation of all. Whatever China and Russia do, they cannot run their economy just by doing business within themselves. They will always have to come to USD for improving their business relationships with other countries and to boost their economy.

If China and Russia where to ally with Japan, they could create an amazing force. Japan has all the hi tech these 2 countries are lagging behind for years. It's a very unlikely situation tho, I don't see Japan becoming a fundamental ally with any of those.

Japan has a very bad relation with China, which is very sad, since Japan has high tech and creativity, China has labour and resources.

If they would partner up strong, they could help eachouther our very very well.

Too bad this stupid rivalry is slowing down mankind.

It's the same rivalry that South Korea got with North Korea. If both joined forces they would become one of the leading powers in the world, but it's all a big ego fight that creates these rivalries and as we know the further they go separated thought time the biggest the gap it becomes to the point an alliance is just impossible. All rivalries of any kind are hindering human development.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
I believe in Bitcoin!
June 25, 2015, 06:32:32 AM
Interesting article with a very surprising end (related to Bitcoin see last 2 paragraphs)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/comment/liamhalligan/10978178/The-dollars-70-year-dominance-is-coming-to-an-end.html

Te only end that will come to Dollar will be on the hands of Bitcoins.
legendary
June 25, 2015, 03:20:28 AM
I don't have any dollars so I don't care. All I got are cryptos!

and how you use them, you need to dump for usd at one point, unless in your zone you can pay everything with bitcoin(i high doubt that)

but in the event the dollar collapse(unlikely before any other fiat) bitcoin will just switch to euro and so on, as long as there is one fiat we can measure its value easy
Activity: 433
BTG CEO
June 24, 2015, 10:25:36 PM
I don't have any dollars so I don't care. All I got are cryptos!
June 24, 2015, 09:50:42 PM

To end the monopoly of USD, is like saying that US will not remain the most powerful nation of all. Whatever China and Russia do, they cannot run their economy just by doing business within themselves. They will always have to come to USD for improving their business relationships with other countries and to boost their economy.

If China and Russia where to ally with Japan, they could create an amazing force. Japan has all the hi tech these 2 countries are lagging behind for years. It's a very unlikely situation tho, I don't see Japan becoming a fundamental ally with any of those.

Japan has a very bad relation with China, which is very sad, since Japan has high tech and creativity, China has labour and resources.

If they would partner up strong, they could help eachouther our very very well.

Too bad this stupid rivalry is slowing down mankind.
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
June 23, 2015, 07:41:39 PM

Activity: 434
June 23, 2015, 08:12:49 AM
Most of us will probably not be alive when the dollar collapses so it's not going to make much difference to us.
\
Hell yeah it will collapse. Russian economy is way too strong. And when it does, you will have nothing left. Your oil resources are runing low, so watch out... I would be worried.
Activity: 308
Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io
June 23, 2015, 03:40:51 AM

legendary
June 23, 2015, 02:29:41 AM
Dollar, people still use those?
I just use BTC for everything these days. It's too easy not to.

i wish i could do the same,, there are still numerous thing that prevent me from using it directly, like food(supermarket small market) and some electricity shop like amazon(i'm waiting for open bazar) that could come in hand for changing computer part

but i don't want to buy abroad, even if they accept bitcoin, because then there is the problem with the customs...
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
June 22, 2015, 11:23:35 PM
Dollar, people still use those?
I just use BTC for everything these days. It's too easy not to.
June 22, 2015, 09:59:00 PM
The amount of times I've seen this brought up....I'm extremely skeptical of this happening. Everyday someone is claiming the dollar will fall and Bitcoin/gold/(insert precious metal here) will prevail. It's old at this point.

Well if China stops building ghost cities and they start liberalizing their economy then it might become endangered.

However yes to go away at all is unrealistic, it might drop by 30-50% in value, but not more. Atleast not in the next 10-15 years.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1514
June 21, 2015, 11:47:26 PM
The amount of times I've seen this brought up....I'm extremely skeptical of this happening. Everyday someone is claiming the dollar will fall and Bitcoin/gold/(insert precious metal here) will prevail. It's old at this point.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
June 21, 2015, 11:45:35 PM

It is very soon to conclude that Dollar is coming to an end. Dude, this is the currency of Super Nuclear powered country called United States of America. At present, U.S is controlling all monies value in financial markets, what they fix the value, that value only be calculated and approved.
Pages:
Jump to: