Pages:
Author

Topic: Dollar coming to an end - page 7. (Read 34949 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
February 19, 2015, 05:56:29 AM

So....theres a big chance that the world will starting using cryptocurrency instead of paper money?
Oh yea, thats what I called the future.

That's an absolute guarantee.  What country wouldn't want a fully traceable and traceable currency they can use to totally control the masses while not having to print and distribute real paper money?

Crypto money and especially the tracking abilities of the blockchain are a wet dream of any government, bank or corporation.  

So there is no doubt the planet will switch to crypto money it's just a question of how long it will take and which currency will be the global one.  

I think this is a trap for the government and a double-win for the people:

1.) the freedom of economic transaction (bitcoin delivers that, it's censorship-resistant) is important to protect against opressive government or other entities trying to control the flow of money (take the wikileaks blockade as a prominent example)

2.) the use of sound money (especially via the inelastic money supply) forces fiscal prudence on governments. Spending has to be financed by taxes. The use of sound money also has positive effects on the economy because it will greatly reduce misallocations of capital (bailouts and other capital mis-injections) and plundering of the unsuspecting population ("hidden inflation tax")

The People need to take the governement accountable for useless expenses and going into debt with the children and unborn accountable.

Investing in infrastructures or eduction can be bad if it is badly done and they spent too much. Most people will still be in favor of any money pour to education.
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
February 19, 2015, 03:12:22 AM

So....theres a big chance that the world will starting using cryptocurrency instead of paper money?

That's an absolute guarantee.  What country wouldn't want a fully traceable and traceable currency they can use to totally control the masses while not having to print and distribute real paper money?

Crypto money and especially the tracking abilities of the blockchain are a wet dream of any government, bank or corporation.  

So there is no doubt the planet will switch to crypto money it's just a question of how long it will take and which currency will be the global one.  

I think this is a trap for the government and a double-win for the people:

1.) the freedom of economic transaction (bitcoin delivers that, it's censorship-resistant) is important to protect against opressive government or other entities trying to control the flow of money (take the wikileaks blockade as a prominent example)

2.) the use of sound money (especially via the inelastic money supply) forces fiscal prudence on governments. Spending has to be financed by taxes. The use of sound money also has positive effects on the economy because it will greatly reduce misallocations of capital (bailouts and other capital mis-injections) and plundering of the unsuspecting population ("hidden inflation tax")
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
February 18, 2015, 11:05:26 PM

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
( -_・)ノ-=≡[$(∞)$]
February 18, 2015, 10:53:42 PM

How about Malaysian Ringgit, Indonesian Rupiah, Indian Rupee and others?
Are they collapsing too?

We live on a globalized economy now.  If you look at Ukraine, Russia, Egypt, Argentina, Europe, etc., America's [inflationary] monetary policy is directly having catastrophic effects on all of those countries' economies and currencies.

So yes, India et al will not be able to keep up with the US, they cannot borrow their way out like the US so therefore, their currencies will be much more quickly destroyed via extreme inflationary [excess printing] policy.

This is very good news for gold, silver and especially Bitcoin (and crypto) as there will be very limited places for billions of people to put their earnings and cash savings.

This is why the Bitcoin ETF will open the floodgates for trillions to dollars to come into Bitcoin and crypto.  And it should all start this year and it should blow up very very fast.

February 18, 2015, 10:47:57 PM

Are they collapsing too?

We live on a globalized economy now.  If you look at Ukraine, Russia, Egypt, Argentina, Europe, etc., America's [inflationary] monetary policy is directly having catastrophic effects on all of those countries' economies and currencies.

So yes, India et al will not be able to keep up with the US, they cannot borrow their way out like the US so therefore, their currencies will be much more quickly destroyed via extreme inflationary [excess printing] policy.

This is very good news for gold, silver and especially Bitcoin (and crypto) as there will be very limited places for billions of people to put their earnings and cash savings.

This is why the Bitcoin ETF will open the floodgates for trillions to dollars to come into Bitcoin and crypto.  And it should all start this year and it should blow up very very fast.
( -_・)ノ-=≡[$(∞)$]
February 18, 2015, 10:40:36 PM
Its just dollar not all fiat

Not true.

The euro is in much bigger trouble than the dollar.   The yen is also on the brink of collapse and the Yuan is being held up by massive govt spending which much of it is [abnormally] being spent on real estate development.

So the dollar is actually the stronger of all paper fiat but it is also near death.

All paper fiat are gonna collapse and die soon.

And what a coincidence, a fully trackable global crypto currency is ready to just take over. 

Bitcoin is gonna blow up on an unimaginable way later this year after the ETF goes green.  Buy and hold and don't sell for a measly $10,000 per BTC.

Are they collapsing too?
February 18, 2015, 10:26:30 PM

Not true.

The euro is in much bigger trouble than the dollar.   The yen is also on the brink of collapse and the Yuan is being held up by massive govt spending which much of it is [abnormally] being spent on real estate development.

So the dollar is actually the stronger of all paper fiat but it is also near death.

All paper fiat are gonna collapse and die soon.

And what a coincidence, a fully trackable global crypto currency is ready to just take over. 

Bitcoin is gonna blow up on an unimaginable way later this year after the ETF goes green.  Buy and hold and don't sell for a measly $10,000 per BTC.
( -_・)ノ-=≡[$(∞)$]
February 18, 2015, 08:04:22 PM
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
February 18, 2015, 06:55:00 PM
Sorry, but i have heard plenty of people for years going on about "the end of the dollar", hasn't happened yet, and i still cannot see it happening at all.

MEPH
It will happen tho, but the EUR must go down first.

EUR is solid for now... at least until 28 February when Greece must take a decision.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
February 18, 2015, 12:45:26 PM
Sorry, but i have heard plenty of people for years going on about "the end of the dollar", hasn't happened yet, and i still cannot see it happening at all.

MEPH
It will happen tho, but the EUR must go down first.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
February 15, 2015, 01:49:11 AM

MEPH
Activity: 56
February 14, 2015, 06:24:54 PM
When is the Dollar coming to an end?

Only people who wear anonymous masks believe dollar coming to an end. Meanwhile euro going below dollar  Shocked
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
February 14, 2015, 04:14:12 PM
Dunno but when it happens im going to open some brand new Chardonnay.

The sharp decline of the Dollar could start in 2015 or 2016.
No way, its too soon to see any relevant decline. It will take at least a decade to see a solid downtrend.
Activity: 46
February 14, 2015, 01:11:19 PM
The US dollar will probably not disappear. What is more likely is that it will lose some of its exclusivity as the world's reserve currency.

Other currencies are bound to challenge for this position, perhaps even Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
February 14, 2015, 11:55:42 AM

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
February 14, 2015, 09:41:41 AM
LOL! This will never happen at least in my lifetime   Cheesy

Dollars will exist for millions of years and they have been a dominating currency since ages so it coming to an end is almost impossible.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
February 14, 2015, 01:08:05 AM
Feel free to send all your "coming to an end" dollars to me.  I'll keep them nice and safe!
Activity: 462
Firing it up
February 13, 2015, 11:10:44 PM
If the two big brokers to tell the Uncle Sam to pay the loan within few years...

If unprepared, then they will fall into the trap which Uncle Sam set.
Activity: 350
Decentralized thinking
February 09, 2015, 01:43:10 AM
Moscow and Cairo to drop usd

Russia and Egypt might soon exclude the US dollar and use their national currencies in the settlement of accounts in bilateral trade, Russian President Vladimir Putin said in an interview to Egyptian media ahead of his Monday visit to the country.
http://rt.com/business/230447-russia-egypt-trade-dollar-drop/
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
February 08, 2015, 04:01:33 PM
Dunno but when it happens im going to open some brand new Chardonnay.

The sharp decline of the Dollar could start in 2015 or 2016.

It's more probable that we will see US engaged in new wars , trying to keep their economy alive than we will see a major dollar decline.
They are what they are, but its a fact that they have largest military in the world, and they sure do keep it busy invading "terrorist" countrys, that accidentaly
have large amount of natural resources..
Pages:
Jump to: