Pages:
Author

Topic: DomRaider - Decentralized blockchain auctions in real-time - page 2. (Read 66317 times)

Activity: 296
Merit: 101
Auctionity Platform: A Guided Tour
Saleroom, Seller and Bidder Dashboard, Auctionity Club, Ambassador and Auctioneer Program… Discover all the features Auctionity has to offer.
https://medium.com/auctionity/auctionity-platform-a-guided-tour-8bbc7673fb55

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Auctionity went live now almost a week ago and such event was unnoticed. I didn't try it yet to see how it works and what is all about but will be doing sooner. It looks like blockchain based projects have lost attraction temporarily for new people and remaining are surviving with whatever they have in hands. This is indeed very good news with auction platform to be available now.
Auctionity is now LIVE and PUBLIC
Now you can sell, bid on and buy Crypto-Collectibles at auctions, and get rewarded for it.
https://medium.com/auctionity/auctionity-is-now-live-and-public-2783459a185b

legendary
Activity: 1612
They are doing non stop work on the enhancement of platform by introducing many great features. I can just hope listing on new exchanges those quality ones are also part of development because at the moment HitBTC alone is providing all the liquidity. Big projects shouldn't be dependent on only source of volume generating.
Hibtc has extremely low volume or no volume at all, it seems no one has interest to trade Domraider. if i remember correctly they raised quite lot of money yet they don't spend to get listed on bigger exchanges.  Undecided
yes right, I still remember, Domraider ICO  reach hardcap. I also hold several DRT tokens in the hope that the price will rise significantly and give me a lot of profit, but sometimes what we expect is different from reality
if domraider does not get on popular exchanges then it's price will go nowhere, i too have been holding drt for long time now and it just kept depreciating in value maybe someday it will reach it's ico price and i will unload all my drt!
Dear all, watch out our last community update.
DomRaider is still at work and Auctionity is going public shortly. We're finalizing some debugs and stress test. In coming days you will be able to to see the product working.
https://medium.com/auctionity/auctionity-monthly-news-september-d1f8b5dc0f94
Activity: 674
Merit: 250
They are doing non stop work on the enhancement of platform by introducing many great features. I can just hope listing on new exchanges those quality ones are also part of development because at the moment HitBTC alone is providing all the liquidity. Big projects shouldn't be dependent on only source of volume generating.
Hibtc has extremely low volume or no volume at all, it seems no one has interest to trade Domraider. if i remember correctly they raised quite lot of money yet they don't spend to get listed on bigger exchanges.  Undecided
yes right, I still remember, Domraider ICO  reach hardcap. I also hold several DRT tokens in the hope that the price will rise significantly and give me a lot of profit, but sometimes what we expect is different from reality
A coin that chooses Hitbtc is the only major exchange, that coin is almost impossible to add value in the future. I have seen many ICO coins have very low trading volume after listing on this exchange and they are never well appreciated again.
September 26, save the date: Auctionity is coming! The platform will be the first-ever, 100 % blockchain-based application enabling people to sell Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) at auction.
How Blockchain is Innovating the Online Auction Space: a short and great resume of what is Auctionity
http://blogs.cornell.edu/info2040/2018/09/13/how-blockchain-is-innovating-the-online-auction-space/
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
DomRaider is already partnering with well-known companies and they easily raise the needed funds, therefore with so experienced team that have already worked together on previous projects, they will develop and deliver the final platform without any doubts. Every member of the team is traceable and you can find links to their profiles. They have done a really good job in advertising the platform and that pays off by a lot of potential token buyers and project investors getting interested in this platform.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
Hello September! We just published the Auctionity Monthly Roundup for August. 📰
Incoming releases for Auctionity, developer and marketing updates, and more! Read it now on the Medium story

legendary
Activity: 1260
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
The team is very big and consists of many experienced people, they are partnering with big companies and are raising big sums of money. They will become the next successful and big ICO project. They aim to create a fast auction and bidding system with transparent and secure transactions thanks to the blockchain.
I hope the team will consider exchange like crex24 if they cannot afford bigger exchanges now

This is one of the exchange for DRT. You can trade the pair DRT-BTC on Crex24
Activity: 207
Merit: 1
withdrawal of DRT is expensive on HITBTC

HitBTC is stupid exchange in term of charges of withdrawal their policies are not user friendly and that is the reason people don't like to trade there. I hope in future this token will get listed on other exchanges too as they are actively working to make progress on this platform.
[/quote

You are very right, HitBTC is a shit. I hate the exchange with passion, the fees is too high and besides the background is not taste. I hope the team will consider exchange like crex24 if they cannot afford bigger exchanges now
legendary
Activity: 1554

HitBTC is stupid exchange in term of charges of withdrawal their policies are not user friendly and that is the reason people don't like to trade there. I hope in future this token will get listed on other exchanges too as they are actively working to make progress on this platform.
Activity: 367
Merit: 41
Pages:
Jump to: