Pages:
Author

Topic: Dont be surprised if ETH hits 4000$ - page 10. (Read 6981 times)

legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1102
September 01, 2019, 02:09:29 PM
I will be not surprised if it happens one day, as Ethereum has more functions than BTC. I am sure that still, ETH is undervalued. However, we cannot wait for its great growth very soon. Suppose that everything will begin in 2020, after the launch of Ethereum 2.0 and Bitcoin halving.
Then, we can see ETH offered for at least 800-1000, and it will be not the top trice for this cryptocurrency.
So, if we say that Ethereum has more function than bitcoin, then why is Ethereum still lagging behind? I have used both technology and I have really not found anything that is much more different or more spectacular that Ethereum offers that bitcoin does not. I really dint think there is any point comparing both of them because they can never be compared in any way, bitcoin will always remain the only one coin that has all the functions that is needed to make cryptocurrency be recognized globally.

In future maybe when bitcoin reaches some amount, Ethereum could go to that $4000 because if you really take a look at it, Ethereum has always been growing because of bitcoin bull run, and even the last all time high that Ethereum had was during the bull run of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
August 31, 2019, 04:30:05 PM
$4k? That's a stretch, isn't it? And I say that as someone who appreciates ETH.

Then again, I never thought Bitcoin would be worth what it is today, sooooo...

I will be not surprised if it happens one day, as Ethereum has more functions than BTC. I am sure that still, ETH is undervalued. However, we cannot wait for its great growth very soon. Suppose that everything will begin in 2020, after the launch of Ethereum 2.0 and Bitcoin halving.
Then, we can see ETH offered for at least 800-1000, and it will be not the top trice for this cryptocurrency.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
August 27, 2019, 11:38:41 PM
$4k? That's a stretch, isn't it? And I say that as someone who appreciates ETH.

Then again, I never thought Bitcoin would be worth what it is today, sooooo...
Activity: 668
Merit: 100
DogData
August 27, 2019, 11:18:11 PM
I won't be surprised but it doesn't look like this will happen this year. it takes time and also big hype if ethereum wants to reach that value because indeed when bitcoin itself experiences a downward trend it's quite difficult altcoin can experience an increase. this usually happens when bitcoin goes up
Agree that indeed to experience an increase, most altcoins are waiting for the moment of the increase in bitcoin before they can afford to experience an increase in price. for an increase that occurs without the influence of bitcoin is quite difficult.,like they will do hardfork or there is information about new market listings
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
NeedforTurbo https://needforturbo.com/
August 27, 2019, 07:06:23 PM
I believe that ethereum will go to $ 4000 but I am not sure if in 2020 eth will be $ 4000. the main reason is that the dominance of the bitcoin market continues to increase and many altcoins will suffer as well as ethereum. investors only believe in bitcoin if dominance will continue to increase. my prediction for ethereum can be to $ 4000 by 2021.
Activity: 447
Merit: 108
August 27, 2019, 05:59:52 PM
Op you should have give us the expected value of bitcoin after halving in the year 2020 which will necessitate the value of ethereum to hit $4000 in the year 2021 as you speculated above. This is because bitcoin value movement is the determining factor that will influence ethereum market value.
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 114
August 27, 2019, 12:50:48 PM
i dont think so, bitcoin has max supply 21 million, while eth not can you imagine 1 eth is 4000$ with supply more than 100 million, and will be more in 2020.
even for reach 1k again it will be hard for ETH, unless if like last pump come again.
it will indeed be very difficult to achieve. with so much inventory reaching $ 4000 for each ETH is bound to be very difficult. even with my pump we will not be stable and last long, because maybe the dump will also occur immediately after the pump.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
August 27, 2019, 11:52:38 AM
i dont think so, bitcoin has max supply 21 million, while eth not can you imagine 1 eth is 4000$ with supply more than 100 million, and will be more in 2020.
even for reach 1k again it will be hard for ETH, unless if like last pump come again.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
August 27, 2019, 11:49:31 AM
It will be a great surprised if the ETH price will $4000 in the recent future that because of the most of the economy are now challenging this crypto payment system as the illegal because of the anonymity nature. So, Until and unless the 50% of the economy are not accepting this crypto as a legal tender the price of the ETH will hardly go $500.
Activity: 1292
Vave.com
August 27, 2019, 11:06:25 AM
Your analysis is so good .I think after 2020 the halving could make reach eth to 4000$ .Its so possible .I think the POS project will helps to decrease the selling pressure of eth and make eth hold to the investor .Waiting for that time for eth to reach the mark as i am also holding my eth.
Activity: 862
August 27, 2019, 09:40:00 AM
but this can happen if ethereum reaches the price to 4000 $ because now there are many launch projects whose sales on the exchange are better known as IEO and many projects that use this ethereum platform will make a quick price increase, but this takes a long time if in my opinion

Going to move like a turtle to see it happen with all the bad things that are happening right now, many investors are starting to not be interested in the crypto world and look for opportunities in other locations.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
August 27, 2019, 11:05:43 AM
Many would be happy if Eth could hit $4000 because this could also contributes more adoption in ethereum market. But as the usual we are not sure if this could occur and has also more strong support for ethereum platform that could make the price surge by that year.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
August 27, 2019, 10:14:06 AM
Of course the a huge price increase like that would really take some time but it would really be worth the wait specially if it would stay right there for a long time,
I mean it is better to have a slow steady price growth rather than another sky rocket that would just end up being dump again.
Activity: 359
Merit: 1
August 27, 2019, 09:28:48 AM
I doubt if ethereum rises very fast to the price level of $ 4000, it will take a very long time to go up very fast over the next 2 years, to go up to the price of $ 500 is very heavy especially until this price is very excessive, this is what it is expected that everyone when ethereum rises but we must look at market conditions
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
August 27, 2019, 09:23:50 AM
$4k seems extremely unlikely in the near future. That would take ETH to more than double BTCs current market cap. I am bullish on ETH long-term, but short-term I think it is likely to just follow the rest of the market. Maybe the move to PoS will cause a price increase, but I don't think it would be an order-of-magnitude increase.
Activity: 555
Merit: 10
August 27, 2019, 08:31:27 AM
but this can happen if ethereum reaches the price to 4000 $ because now there are many launch projects whose sales on the exchange are better known as IEO and many projects that use this ethereum platform will make a quick price increase, but this takes a long time if in my opinion
Activity: 799
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 27, 2019, 12:37:06 AM
True. It may likely a fairy tales but there will be no matter of wonder if your prediction come true.  Ethereum price hit max upto 1200$ from $0.33 (July 30, 2015) during 3 year, which is incredibly huge. Although It's Hard to predict about the price per Ethereum before 2021 but i guess not more than 2k$/2.5k$ as because of restrictions, rumors and hacking issue
Activity: 1064
HELENA
August 26, 2019, 10:55:50 AM
$ 4000 ... Huh

seriously, I'm very not sure even if ethereum uses POS and release 2.0. $ 4000 is a big amount if this becomes a reality marketcap ethereum can be worth more than $ 200B.
Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io
August 26, 2019, 10:40:56 AM
ETH at 4000, I wish but with Vitaliks comments the other day, it is not dong anything good for the price. I have talked with some developers about the ETH2.0 upgrade and they are saying it is a big mess. As I said earlier, I hope you are right  Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

sometimes news and informations can be manipulative
i am really being curious about Ethereums market nowadays , i think they are in lay-low on purpose
maybe i just have a big belief that ETH is something. Lets hope for the future of ETH
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
August 26, 2019, 09:45:25 AM
Many analysts have said that it might strengthen ethereum. but I still don't feel it and it is very reliable that ethereum can pass with such a fantastic value. ethereum will change well in time and has begun to appear in recent months and hopes to continue to increase, despite the hardships.
There's no clear direction where this project will bring it's investors money as we seen a lots of people are doubting this current downfall, though there's always possibilities as this coin being next to Bitcoin can move forward and rise after some time, you just need to have a good courage of you wanted to proceed and continue to support this coin, it's time that will revealed what will happen after.
Pages:
Jump to: