Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't give up yet - page 2. (Read 3842 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
October 29, 2019, 07:00:07 PM
Its not matter of only cryptoworld,If you have believe in yourself and have passion to achieve you love no matter what kind of hurdle you face finally you succeed.

Crypto is on its way and we are lucky to be part of crypto world,Because there is miracles awaiting in coming years.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points
October 29, 2019, 06:44:30 PM
Cryptocurrency investing (most especially altcoins) requires lot of patience and hope now. These alone discourages people. But at least we can still leverage on the more assuring bitcoin and some big market cap alts.

while hoping on good movement on price, i think we should filter our portofolio and hodl only a good alts my friend
because if we hodl a wrong coin, we can lose our money in the future
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
October 29, 2019, 06:42:04 PM
I also lost a lot on these investments, but I don’t sell coins and wait until the price rises
I fully support you. I believe that the future of the cryptocurency market will thrive. We should not give up, this is a very potential market. Crypto takes time to stabilize and grow, we should be patient and wait. Long-term investors will surely have a lot of profit in the future. This is a good time for us to buy more altcoins and hold them long term.
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 29, 2019, 06:00:02 PM
The cryptocurrency space has been discouraging for a while now and there's a possibility for people to want to walk away from the industry. Some persons made substantial investment in purchasing altcoin whose value has greatly reduced and the thought of everything could make one want to loose hope. I'm of the opinion that making profits should not be our only goal in the industry but learning and contributing to its growth should be our focus. There's always light at the end of the tunnel and we would get there very soon. Let's be patient for a little more while, no matter how long the night lasts, the morning will surely come. Don't give up yet.
well this is one of best advice i ever read. i lost much money trading in this bearish market, i dont get paid by many bounties.
those make me dissapointed but i remember that the big thing will happen. im sure altcoin season will happen bcause of big whales started entering market
altcoin season give us a hope which can make cryptocurrency bright again!
Activity: 756
Merit: 1
October 29, 2019, 05:09:17 PM
I think it is like that in investing in one or several altcoins that exist today. But most of them only think of profit without noticing the growth of altcoin.
Activity: 572
Merit: 10
October 29, 2019, 04:16:28 PM
These are really very necessary words now. Because many are already on the verge of despair. But I agree with you, it will end soon and we will see growth.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
October 29, 2019, 03:56:45 PM
yes, you are correct. do not be too pessimistic because of the situation, we must be motivated to always be enthusiastic in every situation. I myself this year felt a failure in trading, especially altcoin. but I have forgotten all that. we must keep thinking ahead, optimistic that prices will surely recover soon. words like you say are needed to deal with the current situation. don't give up, stay patient and always try to find alternative ways to get income.
These fake rumors are spread by often the competitors of particular coin because these are market tactics to ruin the market and image of a popular coin. This is amazing that you did not lose hope and learned from your trading mistakes instead of giving up on crypto currencies forever because you know that this market keeps growing and changing. Soon we will experience good profits from these coins.
Activity: 364
October 28, 2019, 06:41:02 AM
There is always a hope ahead, but it is not funny anymore. Two and a half years of waiting for something, without even a tiny hope. Everything is still falling and I would not wonder that within a week we would see 5k per BTC.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
October 27, 2019, 03:14:42 AM
Do not give up on the unrest that exists in this crypto. The cryptocurrency changed my life which was once my only people were incapable and unemployed. Crypto is now a job for me.
The bad market that is already common is just not the right time to trade. Waiting for a good moment to trade and follow the promotion of a project can help to wait for a bad market.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
October 27, 2019, 01:48:03 AM
I entered this space after bullrun come to past so i have expected this type of challenges right from the start, i know things will be tough for me but its only a matter of time and i know that another bullrun will surely take time to make a come back
we have to hold on to wait for the market to return to the pump trend, and we have to find ways to wait for the market to return to a profitable trend for many people, and that takes time to achieve. crypto users should stick with your own way so that when the bullrun starts we can still benefit from it
Activity: 560
Merit: 28
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
October 27, 2019, 01:27:27 AM
I entered this space after bullrun come to past so i have expected this type of challenges right from the start, i know things will be tough for me but its only a matter of time and i know that another bullrun will surely take time to make a come back
Activity: 882
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 27, 2019, 12:26:52 AM
The cryptocurrency space has been discouraging for a while now and there's a possibility for people to want to walk away from the industry. Some persons made substantial investment in purchasing altcoin whose value has greatly reduced and the thought of everything could make one want to loose hope. I'm of the opinion that making profits should not be our only goal in the industry but learning and contributing to its growth should be our focus. There's always light at the end of the tunnel and we would get there very soon. Let's be patient for a little more while, no matter how long the night lasts, the morning will surely come. Don't give up yet.
At this moments the courage and the momentum to wait is being tested and our trust has been tested also. For those who will stay at last will return happy and contented. We must wait and take hold in order for us to earn profit. Don't give up yet, this is not the end it is only the beginners for us so let's just wait and encourage people to don't lose hope.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
October 27, 2019, 12:25:26 AM
One of the greatest lessons in crypto is not giving up but exercise patience. Anyway, before this happens, the investor must research into the project to know its capabilities. Once this is ascertained and the investor has a good confidence level for the project, it is good to stay calm and exercise patience as the project gradually develops towards its goals.

Failure is not a sign to give up, but we are failure if we give up. All of the hard works, sacrifices, losses will eventually paid off someday if we keep going, so there is no reason for  us to give up. Unless, we found something better that we think is fit for us than investing in IEO/ICO.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
October 27, 2019, 12:14:07 AM
One of the greatest lessons in crypto is not giving up but exercise patience. Anyway, before this happens, the investor must research into the project to know its capabilities. Once this is ascertained and the investor has a good confidence level for the project, it is good to stay calm and exercise patience as the project gradually develops towards its goals.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
October 26, 2019, 10:11:44 PM
I still believe in the Cryptocurrency Industry. The problem is, do not investing in trash coins or tokens.
Just pick some good and promising top 10 coins. This year (2019) is the time we should buy more our favorite coins.
Just wait and see for 2020, I still believe that the bull market will coming
that's right, i'm also sure the bullish market will come.
i think you are right, in 2019 this is the right time to buy some good altcoin. we must choose it and learn some altcoin that has good potential in the future starting from now.

in 2020, there will be a lot of big news happening. so don't let us miss this opportunity to buy it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
October 26, 2019, 09:38:59 PM
I still believe in the Cryptocurrency Industry. The problem is, do not investing in trash coins or tokens.
Just pick some good and promising top 10 coins. This year (2019) is the time we should buy more our favorite coins.
Just wait and see for 2020, I still believe that the bull market will coming
Activity: 471
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
October 26, 2019, 06:47:28 PM
Cryptocurrency investing (most especially altcoins) requires lot of patience and hope now. These alone discourages people. But at least we can still leverage on the more assuring bitcoin and some big market cap alts.
copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
October 25, 2019, 02:43:39 PM
When things go wrong for a longer period, it's tendency of human being to loose hope. At the moment, looking at the market trend and increase in scams, one should stop investing in new projects. Holding existing altcoins for longer term, let's say more 2-3 years, cam give good returns.
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
October 25, 2019, 02:27:22 PM
There are hopes in not giving up rather than not doing anything, when that time comes you will be left with regrets, why give up when there is hope? It makes sense to keep trying and not trying at all and i think what ever will work out will never come easily
only after a huge number of attempts, the real success will come. if you look at the biographies of many successful people, you will realize that they never gave up
Activity: 574
Merit: 24
October 25, 2019, 10:58:28 AM
There are hopes in not giving up rather than not doing anything, when that time comes you will be left with regrets, why give up when there is hope? It makes sense to keep trying and not trying at all and i think what ever will work out will never come easily
Pages:
Jump to: