Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't give up yet - page 3. (Read 3842 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
October 25, 2019, 10:40:38 AM
as works on customs with manage on scheme with moderation gives as leads with parties to gain with uses of confrontation the returns to extents of chance on entry as might with the decision as complying with notice on appeals as referring modest of the selection on tasks on running with works on modulation.

Activity: 392
Merit: 2
October 25, 2019, 10:01:48 AM
The challenges are exceptionally basic for the crypto currency world there is the same old thing to state about this field coming up next is continually occurring in some of the time like this for this sort of fields show the certainty and expectation will be just need and setting down deep roots for quite a while to hang on in the wake of getting the great outcome we can cause their benefits from that this will to be the significant circumstance to remain with sure.
Activity: 644
Merit: 260
October 25, 2019, 09:50:05 AM
We all know that the market price do really decreased, but you still need to have patience in your investment for you to earn huge amount of profit and to reach your goals in life, that is why giving up is not a option or a solution because all of your hard work and money will be useless if you just lay down and do nothing.
True talk, crypto enthusiasts should always be patient especially with long term investment. A friend of mine held ETH since it was 400$ without selling, just last week he sold off everything. I was wondering why the long patience and sudden change of mind, knowing fully well that ETH 2.0 will launch soon. We all understand the high volatility of the market, what if you sold off everything and the next moment the price soars up, definitely you will regret your action.
Activity: 630
Merit: 265
October 24, 2019, 11:55:51 AM
We all know that the market price do really decreased, but you still need to have patience in your investment for you to earn huge amount of profit and to reach your goals in life, that is why giving up is not a option or a solution because all of your hard work and money will be useless if you just lay down and do nothing.
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
October 24, 2019, 09:06:07 AM
The cryptocurrency space has been discouraging for a while now and there's a possibility for people to want to walk away from the industry. Some persons made substantial investment in purchasing altcoin whose value has greatly reduced and the thought of everything could make one want to loose hope. I'm of the opinion that making profits should not be our only goal in the industry but learning and contributing to its growth should be our focus. There's always light at the end of the tunnel and we would get there very soon. Let's be patient for a little more while, no matter how long the night lasts, the morning will surely come. Don't give up yet.

It is so frustrating and to be discouraged by the news about cryptocurrency. It is so difficult to not be swayed by emotions caused by these news about scams. It is a real challenge to keep focusing on your goal but then without this problems, we won't grow stronger. Keep fighting and keep your faith because in the end, you will surely suceed.
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
October 24, 2019, 08:59:39 AM
The cryptocurrency space has been discouraging for a while now and there's a possibility for people to want to walk away from the industry. Some persons made substantial investment in purchasing altcoin whose value has greatly reduced and the thought of everything could make one want to loose hope. I'm of the opinion that making profits should not be our only goal in the industry but learning and contributing to its growth should be our focus. There's always light at the end of the tunnel and we would get there very soon. Let's be patient for a little more while, no matter how long the night lasts, the morning will surely come. Don't give up yet.

The dull state of the crypto market right is now is temporary because I believe that it is caused by the bad PR from recent scams in the market. People right now indeed need to be more patient than ever. Some coins are going down so it spreads fear to many. Since the prices are going down, it is the best time to buy and to begin investing money. Be patient and hold on to your objectives as long as you can, and if you pass those hurdles, it will be the sweetest victory.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
October 24, 2019, 08:51:27 AM
I totally agree with you do not need to sell now in the negative. I just invested in some projects and am waiting for profit.

I also invested in some projects but i sold early, to cut the hole. Can you recommend that i invest in what' s coming? Thank you
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
October 24, 2019, 08:35:54 AM
I totally agree with you do not need to sell now in the negative. I just invested in some projects and am waiting for profit.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
May 02, 2019, 02:19:19 PM
Only those investors who listened to the FUDs of some people would give up crypto investment in these times. This is the right time to invest into some of the top 20 cryptocurrencies so that when the price increases you can also reap some profit.
Is never a time to give up in cryptocurrency, because "patient dog eat the fatest bone" so they say, this industry require patient to strive, hold and be hopeful that profit will come.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
May 01, 2019, 03:14:18 PM
Giving up doesn't actually speed up the process. Take a minute to really think deep. If you choose to give up at the early stage of your dreams, the probability of that dream coming to reality is zero. Because unconsciously you have told yourself you can't achieve it. Don't let the current market condition kill your vibes. You never know what tomorrow holds.
at least if we don't give up then we still have the possibility to reach our target even if it's small.
giving up will only make us more sorry if one day our coins go up.
so it's better to let our coins be competed for a long time than we sell them at cheap prices.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
May 01, 2019, 02:58:08 PM
I will never give up now considering the huge money i have invested in cryptocurrency so i have to wait till will have price increase.

Guys, who invested in altcoins and Bitcoin a lot, will never give up as in another case, they will simply lose everything. I know, it is very difficult to stay patient for a long time and wait for the bull run, but there is no other decision.
For your own benefits, don't give up yet, wait for a little while things will be okay again, the market will reverse and everything will turned in your
favor, giving up is just a signed of letting go of your opportunities, keep going and enjoy the results.
Activity: 402
Merit: 4
May 01, 2019, 02:16:11 PM
Giving up doesn't actually speed up the process. Take a minute to really think deep. If you choose to give up at the early stage of your dreams, the probability of that dream coming to reality is zero. Because unconsciously you have told yourself you can't achieve it. Don't let the current market condition kill your vibes. You never know what tomorrow holds.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
April 30, 2019, 03:52:35 PM
Seeing the current crypto price makes it important to study the movement of price changes, this is a trial for us in experiencing a bloody market crisis.  Maybe we should realize that every investment has an impact on profits, losses, and even bankruptcy and this makes our experience to study each crypto price situation.  We all hope to wait for the crypto price increase, but in my opinion the key to the increase and decrease in prices depends on your choice of holding the crypto coin.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
April 30, 2019, 03:35:11 PM
I will never give up now considering the huge money i have invested in cryptocurrency so i have to wait till will have price increase.

Guys, who invested in altcoins and Bitcoin a lot, will never give up as in another case, they will simply lose everything. I know, it is very difficult to stay patient for a long time and wait for the bull run, but there is no other decision.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
April 29, 2019, 01:56:23 PM
Ask yourself a very simple question: what will happen if today you just give up and do nothing? I think that you will not reach your goal in this way. Therefore, I think that you here obviously will not be able to give where you really want.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
April 29, 2019, 01:25:24 PM
I would like to see people who sold at 3000$ level, after 2 months Bitcoin almost touched 6000$ level. So what are you all complaining? Where you will get 100% profit per 2 months?  Cheesy
Anyway that's a good catch if you'll able to buy at the dip a d sell it out when rise happened, there's no quitting if you understand how things can bring good profits to your investment, it take some time but it's good to wait when things start to move high again.
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
April 29, 2019, 01:17:53 PM
I would like to see people who sold at 3000$ level, after 2 months Bitcoin almost touched 6000$ level. So what are you all complaining? Where you will get 100% profit per 2 months?  Cheesy
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
April 29, 2019, 01:10:34 PM

In Crypto if you stay invested in the better coins you will get a very good return. At times it is possible that it may be a longer period but it does not mean that you will not get return only thing you should have patience to hold it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
April 29, 2019, 01:00:07 PM
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
April 29, 2019, 12:40:00 PM
We can interpret it ourselves about Cryptocurrency space which is very difficult to understand, patience may be key but on the other hand we must continue to explore knowledge about how to invest and develop it. Start by buying good coins and not easily polluting people because they will not determine it.
Pages:
Jump to: