Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't hold Bitcoin for long time. - page 44. (Read 10734 times)

copper member
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 03:40:41 AM
Of course it would be better if we still hold both Bitcoin and Altcoin.
As you say, we just have to choose the good and potential altcoin as our long-term asset.
So, we better buy altcoin assets that are good and potentially use a portion of our profit from Bitcoin.
Personally, i use this strategy to get better profit and minimize the loss of my crypto assets.

Activity: 111
Merit: 12
King of My own World
August 20, 2018, 03:32:13 AM
Hold is Bitcoin for long time, there is no much profit. You know why ?

Because if you only hold Bitcoin your balance will grow up only on USD rate. For example you hold 1 BTC . Current price 7500$. It's might 10k after some day. But you still have only 1 BTC.

Now think you have 1 btc and you convert it into BCH. Example for 1 BTC you get 10 BCH. Rate per bch is 0.1 BTC .

After some day if Bitcoin grow up, At the same time BCH also will grow up.
If bch rate grow 1.5 btc then you will have 1.5 BTC.

But before buy alt coin please select best coin to avoid dump.

So what you think. Hold alt coin or Bitcoin ?
I don't want to hold bitcoin but not trade in altcoin,  so how ? It will be thetar to BTC. Exp: I have 1 BTC and its value is 7500$ After few days later btc go 10K$ now I am going to sell It and hold again until decrease the BTC price If BTC again 8000$ then I will Buy again BTC and I got 1.2Btc and it is the more safe from Alt/BTC.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
August 20, 2018, 03:17:41 AM
i dont hold bitcoin for long, i dont like to invest bitcoin especially hold for now, price btc day bay day cant predicted and bitcoin prices have been very bad lately, I'd rather sell as soon as possible than I don't get anything.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 03:17:25 AM
I disagree with your point of view. The most worthwhile currency for cryptocurrency is bitcoin. Long-term holding of bitcoin is the best and most stable in my opinion. I think this is correct.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
August 20, 2018, 03:13:30 AM
Long-term wins always come, I believe. It is important that you find a time to start buying. Right now it may be a good time to buy
yes, it is one of the wrong move that they been doing by the newbie because they know that if they hold bitcoin they earn. But it is not true, bitcoin are only for short term investment. And it is good to invest in month like now because the price is low and arriving of the ber months. If you don't  want to loose your money don't  hold it for long term. Set an target price.
Activity: 165
August 20, 2018, 03:10:34 AM
No, I don't think so. I think Bitcoin is a long-held cryptocurrency. And the encryption market itself is a long-term investment market. The current encryption market is very bad, we have lost a lot, we must have enough patience to get a return.
Activity: 130
August 20, 2018, 03:05:45 AM
Long-term wins always come, I believe. It is important that you find a time to start buying. Right now it may be a good time to buy
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
August 20, 2018, 03:01:15 AM
Some people regret that they did not sell BTC when the price was 15-20 k$, because then they could now buy 2-3 times more coins. Each of us would like to know the future, but this is impossible and only thanks to the long time holding we can hope that we will not miss the chance to make a profit after the price for bitcoin grows again to 20 k$.
Activity: 140
August 20, 2018, 02:24:47 AM
I think whether or not to hold bitcoin depends on the way of investing in cryptocurrencies. Different people invest in different ways. Some people pursue high-risk and high-return, while others just want to get some benefits from this market with minimal risk. If you don't want to take too much risk, investing in Bitcoin would be a good choice.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 02:22:24 AM
Exhortation from me, don't hold bitcoin for a really long time since you don't get a benefit. Better to offer when costs go up and get them back with bitcoin costs are falling, on the grounds that the development of bitcoin costs is so definitely not at all like altcoin. At the same alcoin, offer over the ICO cost.
Activity: 164
August 20, 2018, 02:15:32 AM
I think Bitcoin is a long-held cryptocurrency, and its value will not be reflected in a short period of time. And Bitcoin has fallen a lot in the market this year, and we have to hold it for a long time to save our losses.
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
August 20, 2018, 02:06:35 AM
I think that you should never invest all your money in one asset. If bitcoin is a priority, then invest 50% of your portfolio
Activity: 1120
Merit: 13
August 19, 2018, 07:04:43 PM
Maybe you are right, but my thoughts are different here! I will choose bitcoin as a long term hold, but Altcoin is not for the long term hodl! Who hold bitcoin from the 2009 or 2013, they are now millionaire! But how? Because they hold their bitcoin when btc price was 150-300 or lesa, and now they are rich! So, Bitcoin is for long term hodl!
Activity: 476
August 19, 2018, 06:58:19 PM
I prefer to hold altcoin. Because the potential to achieve high prices is very strong. We have each choice to choose a good altcoin. Don't panic when the altcoins we have are worthless, in my opinion an altcoin that we have will definitely be of value. Some new altcoins now have a lot of prices running on the spot. We must be patient and keep on spirit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 06:58:12 PM
I think that bitcoin is now ideal for buying, because the price has fallen, but since the Bitcoin  is quite volatile it is best to buy while it is cheap
Activity: 238
August 19, 2018, 06:37:37 PM
All depends on the period of time you are holding your Bitcoin i said this because as at the last quatar of last year whoever hold Bitcoin before the last quatar of last year will appreciate that hold Bitcoin is worthwhile. And is good for whoever is good in trading crypto currency.
Indeed, holding bitcoin can be good but sometimes we need to think or decide quickly, in order to earn the profit instantly if we think there's no another chances for your coin to grow further. You must be decisive at any point of view because you might regret if you haven't sold your coins if it happens it will be dead in the market.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 06:34:42 PM
bitcoin rise occurs historically in 10 days per year but you don't know their precise date that's why I'm a long-term holder for bitcoin good luck with your investment
Activity: 532
Bountyhive.io
August 19, 2018, 06:23:42 PM
That's one great idea..  I think what you are saying in essence is that we all need to invest in something and not hold tight to one asset
Activity: 103
August 19, 2018, 06:17:50 PM
Because basically, bitcoin is a coin that is worth investing in the short term. But anyway, bitcoin has a bright future, where it can maintain its existence and popularity in the long run. So that it is worth investing in because it is able to protect your bitcoin assets. And when the time comes he will give a very large number of benefits from a significant increase in the price.
Activity: 53
August 19, 2018, 06:15:14 PM
Yes, this reasoning is true. Bitcoin already has a decent price and will grow rapidly in price, at least in the near future.
Pages:
Jump to: