Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't hold Bitcoin for long time. - page 47. (Read 10734 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 09:42:30 AM
I think this view is wrong. In my understanding, only Bitcoin can be held for a long time, and no one can hold any better coins for a long time.
Activity: 415
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 19, 2018, 09:39:53 AM
I very much agree with your point of view, this is very correct. We should not only hold bitcoin, because we are not whales, we don't have a lot of money, so we can only get the highest return if we diversify.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
August 19, 2018, 09:34:17 AM
In principle, you can do the opposite and sell Bitcoin, which grew in price to buy for dollars the same Bitcoin Cash or any other altcoin that you want.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
August 19, 2018, 09:00:15 AM
like this, bro, I've experienced it too while holding coins for a long time, and it really makes me disappointed, which is suddenly when I see, over time the coin that I have little by little disappears, and it really makes me confused and shocked. So from my story, at this time I didn't save the coins I had, because of the fear that things would happen again
Activity: 138
August 19, 2018, 08:50:34 AM
Hold is Bitcoin for long time, there is no much profit. You know why ?

Because if you only hold Bitcoin your balance will grow up only on USD rate. For example you hold 1 BTC . Current price 7500$. It's might 10k after some day. But you still have only 1 BTC.

Now think you have 1 btc and you convert it into BCH. Example for 1 BTC you get 10 BCH. Rate per bch is 0.1 BTC .

After some day if Bitcoin grow up, At the same time BCH also will grow up.
If bch rate grow 1.5 btc then you will have 1.5 BTC.

But before buy alt coin please select best coin to avoid dump.

So what you think. Hold alt coin or Bitcoin ?
I still think holding Bitcoin is the best way to increase your initial fund. Alts is hard and very easy to become dust if you don't know well its situation.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
August 19, 2018, 08:41:40 AM
I think it's better to invest in long term but in altcoins with higher potential to grow not Bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 29
August 19, 2018, 08:38:48 AM

Because if you only hold Bitcoin your balance will grow up only on USD rate. For example you hold 1 BTC . Current price 7500$. It's might 10k after some day. But you still have only 1 BTC.

Now think you have 1 btc and you convert it into BCH. Example for 1 BTC you get 10 BCH. Rate per bch is 0.1 BTC .

Actually you can do both. As long as you are not satisfied to the price given, you can simply hold your coin and try to exchange it if the price meets your expectation.
Activity: 142
August 19, 2018, 08:36:08 AM
If it is a long-term investment, then I will choose Bitcoin, because the risk of investing in it is very small, and I am optimistic that it will have better development in the future, but if you want to earn more from this market in a short time Profit, then you can invest in other excellent cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 84
August 19, 2018, 08:34:02 AM
bitcoin suits in my view, for the benefit of lengthy-time period funding, recollect long-time period isn't always short-term, because bitcoin is the largest value amongst others, and the fee may be very volatile if it rises and vice versa. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
August 19, 2018, 07:32:23 AM

It is much better if you could have hold bitcoin and ethereum of course. But what I do with most of my altcoins that are already in exchange is I sell then higher than the price I bought them and then rebuy when the value drop. Just do scalping and you would surely make even a little earnings or you can accumulate more tokens than hold it for a long time without playing on it in the market.
Activity: 23
August 19, 2018, 07:22:18 AM
I think the value of all Altcoin is measured in dollars. No matter how long you hold any coin, the most important thing for you is how many dollars you can convert.
Activity: 140
August 19, 2018, 07:11:47 AM
I do not like long-term investments in the crypto market. It makes more sense to make money by buying and selling.
I make more money by buying and selling.
It is necessary to follow the market constantly.

In bitcoin I also prefer short term investment due to the price value volatility. Because holding it for too long you might be in situation that you needed cash,but market value still low and you will loss your investment. In short term you just need to monitor always market price and sell it in up trend market, then buy again in low trend.
Activity: 119
August 19, 2018, 06:58:43 AM
Hmm, In my opinion, if you know the future and its potential, you will have to keep the BTC as long as possible. I dont know why do you forbid to hold bitcoin for long periods of time?
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
Qravity is a decentralized content production and
August 19, 2018, 06:54:40 AM
I believe that the best thing for me is a long-term investment. I do not like to watch the market every day. And I can combine this work with the main work.

long-term investment is undoubtedly less risky and more profitable in average.

If you do long-term investment then it's good to forget your bitcoin in a year and don't look to it's every-day price because there is a possibility for you to got panic when you see the price are falling.
Activity: 134
August 19, 2018, 06:52:40 AM
Yes, the profit margin of Bitcoin is very small, but the risk of investing in it is even smaller. So whether you want to invest in Bitcoin depends on how you invest. If you just want to earn some benefits with minimal risk, then Bitcoin is a good choice.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
August 19, 2018, 06:51:10 AM
I believe that the best thing for me is a long-term investment. I do not like to watch the market every day. And I can combine this work with the main work.

long-term investment is undoubtedly less risky and more profitable in average.
Activity: 168
August 19, 2018, 06:46:46 AM
Activity: 56
August 19, 2018, 06:42:35 AM
I think it's better to hold bitcoin for a long time than to put it on a coin that has not had a clear development yet. Because bitcoin already has a strong potential that can clearly develop its value. With me holding it for a long time, I will also get a decent result.
Activity: 90
August 19, 2018, 06:41:56 AM
To me it all depends on the market When a fixed supply currency like Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies,everyone who held onto their tokens will owe virtually no short-term or long-term capital gains taxes on their Bitcoin when they eventually do sell or spend it.

Holding bitcoin for a long time it is right it the price is decline but if the price rise again no reason hold for a long
Activity: 193
Merit: 4
August 19, 2018, 06:31:01 AM
To me it all depends on the market When a fixed supply currency like Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies,everyone who held onto their tokens will owe virtually no short-term or long-term capital gains taxes on their Bitcoin when they eventually do sell or spend it.
Pages:
Jump to: