Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't hold Bitcoin for long time. - page 45. (Read 10734 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 06:09:38 PM
Yes, I agree with you and I believe that investing in altcoins will bring much more profit.
Activity: 117
August 19, 2018, 06:07:31 PM
Bitcoin is for long term so i don't agree with you but yes you're right don't just put all of your eggs in one basket so it's better to invest in some alts too
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
August 19, 2018, 05:59:20 PM
All depends on the period of time you are holding your Bitcoin i said this because as at the last quatar of last year whoever hold Bitcoin before the last quatar of last year will appreciate that hold Bitcoin is worthwhile. And is good for whoever is good in trading crypto currency.
Well Then in the coming period there are those who think the same about it There will probably be regrets where every person who has not been holding for a long time and well its very clear what I think at this time about your post yes agree ,holding BTC for a long time is actually highly trusted by everyone here even the investors outside have long thoughts about this.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
August 19, 2018, 05:58:32 PM
Holding bitcoin for a longer time period is always profitable, but it'll be a solid earning after a long time period. To get a stable earning regularly it is good to make use of into trading whenever there is certain level of fluctuation. This will let you get a bigger earning on the go than earning after a long time holding.
Activity: 142
Merit: 12
August 19, 2018, 05:52:19 PM
Your idea is good but bitcoincash isn't a good idea
There is many coins better to hold than bitcoin tach
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
August 19, 2018, 05:42:54 PM
All depends on the period of time you are holding your Bitcoin i said this because as at the last quatar of last year whoever hold Bitcoin before the last quatar of last year will appreciate that hold Bitcoin is worthwhile. And is good for whoever is good in trading crypto currency.
Activity: 14
August 19, 2018, 05:30:07 PM
I don't know if bitcoin will be able to retain its value as the gold of crypto as crypto evolves.
copper member
Activity: 994
Merit: 4
August 19, 2018, 05:27:22 PM
I honestly disagree with your statement,i think bitcoin is one coin that should be held for a long time,this is because,it is universally accepted and know,so holding it does not pose not form of risk or loss
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
August 19, 2018, 05:00:47 PM
Now of course it is better to sell because the market is very unpredictable and may collapse at any time. It is better to wait out this moment in dollars as they are now growing quite strongly

Do you offer to sell your coins and tokens at such cheap prices? Are you sure that tomorrow will not start strong growth? Some of the coins had to be sold in January of this year. Also, some of the coins had to be sold in May this year. Now I think you need to buy some cheap coins for your money.
Activity: 98
August 19, 2018, 04:55:20 PM
I think I would stick to bitcoin hodling for some time, it allows me to focus on some other activities while generating profits passively just by holding it, if you want to work with altcoins than focus on daily trading.
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
August 19, 2018, 04:54:50 PM
it makes no sense to just keep the coins on the wallet, it does not matter bitcoin or something else, the coins should be traded in plus on the exchanges, the number of coins increased

I agree with you.  Coins are not for storing. Coins' neither value nor number increases by only storing. You have to trade them for gaining profit.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
diceroll.xyz
August 19, 2018, 04:51:56 PM
You are right but that case only apply when growth of particular coin better then BTC. If that not happen then maybe we go below the 1 BTC like where you said 1.5 BTC value. But we can go for some amount like you said and remain hold in BTC. That way in both case low risk of loss.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 04:16:37 PM
Now of course it is better to sell because the market is very unpredictable and may collapse at any time. It is better to wait out this moment in dollars as they are now growing quite strongly
Activity: 224
August 19, 2018, 04:04:57 PM
I believe that holding bitcoin for a long time on the contrary is the best way to invest.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
August 19, 2018, 04:03:52 PM
I still believe that some years later, the price will really grows up and be better than this.In my opinion, BTC is a very promising coin to hold for the long time. I have ever done about this.  Wink
Holding them for some years when buying in the cheap price and then this year, the price is growing up.

Bitcoin price is not stable. So that the reason for people hold the bitcoin long time. It any time to high the price. So people wait for the price increase. If price will be increase then people sell the coin on time. Some people hold the coin for the future purposs. So hold the coin long time.
Activity: 88
August 19, 2018, 04:03:37 PM
I agree we should not hold the bitcoin for a long time, and holding is not the best way.
Trading is better, trade when possible.
hold bitcoin then 10 years later you will have $ 0
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 03:56:07 PM
I still believe that some years later, the price will really grows up and be better than this.In my opinion, BTC is a very promising coin to hold for the long time. I have ever done about this.  Wink
Holding them for some years when buying in the cheap price and then this year, the price is growing up.
Activity: 19
August 19, 2018, 03:45:37 PM
I would suggest that you hold on to bitcoin for as long as possible because that is the nature of this commodity. It should be treated the same as gold - just buy and lt grow in value over time and then sell. bitcoin is a holding investment - so now is a good time to get in while the prices are low then wait patiently and watch your money grow. don't listen to all this negative talk and information about doom and gloom. Yes it will take time for the market to bounce back, but when it does then you will start to reap the fruits.
Activity: 336
August 19, 2018, 03:40:37 PM
I think that Bitcoin is an excellent coin for long-term storage. At the moment I can only trust this coin, because most alternative coins have fallen very much in price.
Activity: 476
August 19, 2018, 03:39:16 PM
Hold is Bitcoin for long time, there is no much profit. You know why ?

Because if you only hold Bitcoin your balance will grow up only on USD rate. For example you hold 1 BTC . Current price 7500$. It's might 10k after some day. But you still have only 1 BTC.

Now think you have 1 btc and you convert it into BCH. Example for 1 BTC you get 10 BCH. Rate per bch is 0.1 BTC .

After some day if Bitcoin grow up, At the same time BCH also will grow up.
If bch rate grow 1.5 btc then you will have 1.5 BTC.

But before buy alt coin please select best coin to avoid dump.

So what you think. Hold alt coin or Bitcoin ?

You have a point there. But if you will take a look at it, long term investment is very risky. You would either hold it or exchange it. Either of the two you will gain something. It is just being smart in investing and looking ahead of time.
Pages:
Jump to: