Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't hold Bitcoin for long time. - page 48. (Read 10734 times)

Activity: 365
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 06:25:11 AM
Holding bitcoin with increase rate in dollar is a very good one and that is what trading is all about. We do not hold bitcoin for nothing but for usable mean such as exchange to dollars. Holding for long period of time will make very rich as far as the rate in dollars continue to rise. Likewise buying other altcoin is also very good but we should understand the the one we want to invest into.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
August 19, 2018, 06:21:29 AM
I think your wrong my friend. Holding bitcoin for a long time is a good strategy. Because every year bitcoin always increasing but not always but end the end of the year it eill increase

Sure it is good, many altcoincs can scam in the future and you will lose 100% of your money, but BTC price can be 20000-30000$ in a few years.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
August 19, 2018, 06:19:26 AM
You have a point though but holding bitcoin for long term is safer and more reliable than the altcoins. After all there is hope that the coin will eventually rise even when it falls
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 06:18:46 AM
Whether it is bitcoin or not, I will not hold any coins for any coin in the world of cryptocurrency. It is very risky for me to hold any coin for a long time. As long as the market price rises, I will sell it. The coin I hold
Activity: 231
August 19, 2018, 06:16:06 AM

Yes it is correct. To get more profits, you can buy a coin through the market. Then there will be a lot of benefits. So you do not have to spend too much time in bitcoin. But be careful when selecting a good coin .You will be spoiled if you choose the wrong coin. Therefore, select the correct coin.
Activity: 148
August 19, 2018, 06:13:29 AM
I think Bitcoin is the cryptocurrency of long-term investments. Bitcoin is ideal for long-term investments. Its value will not be reflected in the short term. I don't think people who hold Bitcoin now should sell it. They should continue to wait.
Activity: 364
August 19, 2018, 06:11:47 AM
If we have a great loss in selling what i will do now but to hold in the panic situation and if we look at the whole scene then one thing will be clear that use your money for the short term and if you know that the market is falling then sold your investment then you will not hold for the long term.
August 19, 2018, 06:08:48 AM
yes it's true, by using the count we find BTC less profitable especially if we don't have 1 BTC will be more profitable like ethereum or other Altcoin. but currently many prefer to hold bitcoin because of its stability and also because it has a large marketcap.

The only reason people holding their bitcoins because everybody expecting big bull run soon like last year or they are targetting long hold and thinking that it can do wonder in next 5-10 years.

Sure, I am waiting and hoping for this too ), but I think it will not be in this year, and maybe it will not happen ever.
August 19, 2018, 06:07:23 AM
Hold is Bitcoin for long time, there is no much profit. You know why ?

Because if you only hold Bitcoin your balance will grow up only on USD rate. For example you hold 1 BTC . Current price 7500$. It's might 10k after some day. But you still have only 1 BTC.

Now think you have 1 btc and you convert it into BCH. Example for 1 BTC you get 10 BCH. Rate per bch is 0.1 BTC .

After some day if Bitcoin grow up, At the same time BCH also will grow up.
If bch rate grow 1.5 btc then you will have 1.5 BTC.

But before buy alt coin please select best coin to avoid dump.

So what you think. Hold alt coin or Bitcoin ?

Look at the price of many altcoins toady, it has been dumped up to 90% , so think what will be more profitable for you ).
Activity: 68
August 19, 2018, 06:04:32 AM
I never hold your bitcoin in a long time, I am more often play it in the market. I trade the bitcoin for crypto and other altcoin. and that I do every day.
Activity: 135
August 19, 2018, 06:00:14 AM
I think Bitcoin is a long-held cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is of high value. It and Ethereum are both cryptocurrencies that are suitable for long-term holding. In this market we don't want to sell our cryptocurrency, because the current price is very low, we should continue to hold.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 05:50:59 AM
I think holding bitcoin is always a good idea .  Talking about popularity and safety, it is better all the time to hold bitcoin . Bitcoin is a very popular coin, and it is the top coin of all cryptocurrency coins, so the better coin we holds it will also returns of better income
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
August 19, 2018, 05:44:26 AM
I think your wrong my friend. Holding bitcoin for a long time is a good strategy. Because every year bitcoin always increasing but not always but end the end of the year it eill increase
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 19, 2018, 05:41:03 AM
I think BTC can be held for a long time. Among all the cryptocurrencies, bitcoin is undoubtedly a long-term and relatively safe coin. If you don't even believe in bitcoin, then other altcoins should not believe it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
August 19, 2018, 05:33:08 AM
Hold is Bitcoin for long time, there is no much profit. You know why?

Because if you only hold Bitcoin your balance will grow up only on USD rate.

and with what else do u compare the btc price? the main thing ain't in this, but in that it's necessary to determine the sale price in advance.
Activity: 165
August 19, 2018, 05:27:58 AM
No, I don't think so. I think Bitcoin is a long-held cryptocurrency because the price of Bitcoin will not be reflected in a short period of time. I suggest that you must be patient enough when investing in Bitcoin.
Activity: 126
August 19, 2018, 05:18:10 AM
In my opinion.  It is good to have a partition of you invesments. You can sell some and the remaining will be hold or you can buy and sell while holding.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 03:30:33 AM
Advice from me, do not keep Bitcoin too long, because you do not make a profit. It is better to sell when prices go up and buy them back with the prices of Bitcoin falling, because the price movement of Bitcoin is so dramatic as opposed to altcoin.
Activity: 168
August 19, 2018, 03:23:51 AM
We don't need to hold bitcoin for long if we need money but for me,Bitcoin is worth to hold now because the market price value of it now are still dropping.
Activity: 110
August 19, 2018, 03:22:21 AM
You said that earn from both bitcoin and altcoin you are right but altcoin is very  more risky than bitcoin. You can choose earn less money but its the safe choice. Most altcoins cant stay own position and decreaase more and more. I choose the invest both bitcoin and altcoins but most of portfolio is on bitcoin. Just HODL and be patient.
Pages:
Jump to: