Pages:
Author

Topic: Don’t just buy a coin 🙈 - page 4. (Read 2698 times)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 30, 2018, 05:54:02 AM
Hi,

I see still a lot of people investing in worthless projects. My opinion..
Maybe you will have some profits in short term..

But every project need a good team, marketing, developers..
Not just a good idea..

In the long term many projects will fail..

Good luck with trading! 😁

I agree for short-term profits both in trade and investment. although we all know the level of difficulty in each selection requires a fixed process and analysis. and now, almost the average ico has the same concept that carries finance. of course 90% will be shitcoin.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
https://karatcoin.co
October 30, 2018, 05:49:23 AM
Hi,

Not just a good idea..

I already buying coin with this criteria,,
for sure, we will more comfortable buying coin with good criteria like this.
because we are not only buying coin, but with package with development and tech.
Activity: 284
Merit: 10
October 30, 2018, 05:44:17 AM
Most projects and airdrops out there are worthless.  You really have to do your research and put the time in before you invest.  And even then its still a low probability you hit a winner
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
October 30, 2018, 05:42:35 AM
Many shitcoins have literally died now; most of them are ICOs last year that failed to gain traction for their project and basically faded to limbo. So basically, in a sense, shitcoins are fewer now so it's the investor's fault if they bought into one and lost money. Really though, if someone is buying a coin without research, they can just pick one in the top 10 in cmc, they can never go wrong...
Activity: 600
October 30, 2018, 05:13:41 AM
if you want to invest in krypto, I think you also have a lot of research before you decide to enter. because we invest in altcoin and ICO projects is also a good way we can make a profit, because seeing the development of market prices is also getting better, so I'm sure the development of atcoin in the future is also good for us to hold.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
October 30, 2018, 05:07:25 AM
I agree . Now there's a lot of shit coins everywhere. I really feel sorry for the people who invest in them.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
October 30, 2018, 05:03:58 AM
Diversified investment has certain advantages, all of which are small and big, but this actually increases the risk. When you value the future of a coin, you can buy it directly without dispersing your funds. But the premise is that you must have good judgment.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
October 30, 2018, 04:39:18 AM
of the many projects that there's certainly everyone will have their choice of projects each of which, according to their kind. certainly, the results of the analysis of each person are also not necessarily can produce and not always precise. It's either failed or such projects at least when encountered it could learn from the failure that occurred.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
October 30, 2018, 04:17:56 AM
yea they should do deep research so that in the long term their project will success and the price of the coin will increase.
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
October 30, 2018, 03:52:10 AM
Good advice but sometimes shit coins have a good space ,last year bull run even worthless coin that are under 1sat increased over 30sat and the profit was huge ,sometimes worthless coins brings more profits than others
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
October 30, 2018, 03:47:41 AM
Due to market condition I also don't buy any token at this time because I already have some leftover token in my wallet that waiting for the bull run, I think I buy thus coin that is already in the market when market it stable.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
October 30, 2018, 02:16:27 AM
Thanks for te enlightenment buddy.  This is what I do emphasize, I do care for project with good team,  prospectsand marketing.  If a project lacks this,  no way it would stay long without dying in crypto community.
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
October 30, 2018, 02:05:54 AM
Hi,

Not just a good idea..

This also applies to trade now, especially on pumps. There is practically no profit and no positive forecast. For the long-term, all that remains is hope, but only 10 stable and market-winning coins will fit for this.
Activity: 336
October 30, 2018, 01:57:08 AM
I agree with you - "in the long term, many projects will fail."I think the best choice for investing is bitcoin or Ethereum!
Activity: 139
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 25, 2018, 05:59:18 PM
Yes unfortunately it is true. Too many project will rekt in future. Maybe their project is good and team is good but after some time they need to buy some customers for their projects. and they can not find these customers.
In crypto space there are too many projects and everyone is trying to develope something with using blockchain but at the end of the road only 5 or 10 percentage of these coins will live.
Activity: 462
October 25, 2018, 04:02:00 PM
I'm refraining from buying shitcoins. But there are promising coins that I buy and hold.
Activity: 458
Merit: 112
October 25, 2018, 02:12:00 PM
Dont just buy a coin! study its project and potential to grow in the community not just now but for the future.
Buying coins is easy and simple, but you must be aware that knowledge and study is the best thing to do before doing that.
The coin value will not determine on the exchange, it will be on the people who will get it, the future is much important.
copper member
Activity: 153
Merit: 4
CCECOIN
October 25, 2018, 02:08:16 PM
This is very very correct and this is the reason that I only invest in projects that takes marketing and community building very seriously, it is not just monetary investments but also the investment of my time via the bounties I do.
Activity: 250
October 25, 2018, 10:16:26 AM
Hi,

Not just a good idea..

I see that currently there are many projects that fail like you said, and currently there are many Q4s that are running but I feel doubt whether this can increase growth for Altcoin itself especially for the market
Activity: 392
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 25, 2018, 10:12:13 AM
Immediately and do not understand what to invest, and what not. this all will come with experience
In my opinion, buying a few pennies to invest, do not put eggs in the same basket will not be good for us, so I should invest in a minimum of 3 coins to minimize the risk. You, I always apply this strategy, and I have limited the minimum loss of capital
Pages:
Jump to: