Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't panic sell - page 2. (Read 30056 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
April 30, 2019, 08:41:22 AM
The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.
I agree with you, there is nothing to doubt about ethereum, ethereum is a guaranteed coin, has a high community, volume and large market, it's better to hold because it will make you profit
Merit: 502
April 30, 2019, 08:33:37 AM
The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.
I'm sure that you definitely shouldn't give in to panic selling, but you need to approach your portfolio wisely. In a situation that was in 2018 and now it continues, you need to be very careful. First of all, you need to rebalance your assets, see which coins are weak and get rid of them in favor of strong and promising ones.

giving up is not the best solution to the current situation and we will have lost a lot of money invested from last year
everything will be able to recover soon and hope is still wide open for the price to rise again
we are only forced to wait for a long time while preparing another strategy so that the value of assets in our portfolio is not lost in large quantities
Nobody talks about giving up. Carefully re-read my post. I tried to convey to OP the truths of successful trading in the market. I advise you to read them too. If a trader plans to be successful and earn despite the market situation, then the method I proposed is one of the safest. Any experienced and successful trader will confirm this to you.
The desire to hold absolutely everything you have, despite the market situation, is irresponsible. For the year and a half that you hold, you have lost a huge amount of your deposit (I think 70-90%). But if you had done what I described on time and constantly traded (naturally, if you have knowledge in trading), then today you would earn (speaking from personal experience).
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
April 30, 2019, 01:13:21 AM
if you're only there for money and profit you have to keep your feelings out. only rational decisions are good decisions  Wink

Exactly, you cannot be successful if you are emotional in crypto, wise trader always follows their mind and will never let their emotion to play.
The game here is very risky, we can call it like gambling because we are looking for the best timing to sell, but sometimes panic will kill that chance to sell.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042
April 30, 2019, 12:37:22 AM
if you're only there for money and profit you have to keep your feelings out. only rational decisions are good decisions  Wink
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
April 30, 2019, 12:03:51 AM
Panicking is the most problem if every cryptocians in crypto, some of them are new in this kind of investment. That's why it's really important to be determine to what goal you want because if you are not confident to the assets you have maybe you will panicking and sold what you. Dont do what others doing when bearish come because if you choose to be panic you will get nothing.

Panic sell will make us unable to make the right decision, whatever conditions we must always be optimistic and positive thinking, rest assured that market red will soon end and we can party again.
that is true and most people who are panicking to sell the coin are sorry because the coins were not long ago many experienced a high price increase. so my advice is better be patient waiting if you want to get a big profit
Of course, you won't be able to think clearly when you panic. because all you think about is saving your assets so you don't lose too much. and you don't see the market situation first. it could be that the market will improve in the near future, but you panic and do cutlose. In any case, panic is not the right thing, you won't get the best results if you panic
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
April 29, 2019, 10:37:12 PM
many investors now adays who are new to crypto are panic selling specially with the big dip that occur last year that till now is felt. To which lead to a huge loss for them and starts a doubt with crypto. i suggest beginners to learn more about the market conditions before investing and selling, so that they can more predict clearly about the ups and downs of the market.
Activity: 644
April 29, 2019, 06:53:19 PM
I'm sure that you definitely shouldn't give in to panic selling, but you need to approach your portfolio wisely. In a situation that was in 2018 and now it continues, you need to be very careful. First of all, you need to rebalance your assets, see which coins are weak and get rid of them in favor of strong and promising ones.

giving up is not the best solution to the current situation and we will have lost a lot of money invested from last year
everything will be able to recover soon and hope is still wide open for the price to rise again
we are only forced to wait for a long time while preparing another strategy so that the value of assets in our portfolio is not lost in large quantities
Merit: 502
April 29, 2019, 05:20:56 PM
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
April 29, 2019, 01:08:26 PM
All also knew that recovery would happen on time, but many were impatient and seemed to be in a hurry to handle a developing situation. panic that occurs will actually make it unrealistic to determine the next action and even detrimental. need patience that to see time will recover. panic is not the solution to dealing with times like this.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181
April 29, 2019, 12:07:56 PM
it will recover. It may take a long recovery time. the bear market has been leading the market. Desperate investors everywhere. we can only stick to it. I think the market will have a good change in the second half of this year.
The most important thing at this time is that we must remain patient and remain optimistic that everything will be soon we must be sure of that even though it takes a long time it seems
Both long term investment, or maybe short trading and daily trading will be fit for this condition. Because people can see crypto prize give positive movement and there are no bad news that come yet.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
April 29, 2019, 11:40:25 AM
it will recover. It may take a long recovery time. the bear market has been leading the market. Desperate investors everywhere. we can only stick to it. I think the market will have a good change in the second half of this year.
The most important thing at this time is that we must remain patient and remain optimistic that everything will be soon we must be sure of that even though it takes a long time it seems
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
April 29, 2019, 10:38:37 AM
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
April 29, 2019, 07:58:09 AM
Of course, then users cryptocurrency panic and sell their cryptocurrency, then this is one situation, but when the opposite is massively bought up, it is a different matter.  Today I came across information regarding bitfinex trading, where users began to buy Bitcoin, which affected the price growth by 6%.  As analysts express, this may be either the fear of bankruptcy of the bitfinex trading platform, or even a purchase to Bitcoin before the next price jump.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 306
April 21, 2019, 11:17:54 AM
Unfortunately it didn't rise like you said, ethereum and all other altcoins dropped very much especially after drop to 3k of bitcoin, I hope we saw the lowest prices and don't drop there anymore.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
April 21, 2019, 11:04:38 AM
do not panic. panic will only make you regret later on. if you have been in the crypto world for a long time, you will not be surprised and panic again when you see the price of coins drop. The key to not panic when you see prices starting to fall is to try to start analyzing the price of a coin. so you know if indeed the coin will go down or go down only temporarily. if you can analyze then you shouldn't panic.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
April 21, 2019, 11:03:55 AM
The panic sell in the crypto market is very dangerous because of the crypto market is already very volatile and if there is mass sell is happening then the market is never recover for the longer period. So, always keep patience whether it be the crypto or the equity or the commodity market. 
Panic selling causes more stress on the markets and participants over dozing the sell orders with the emotional choices. The volatility is not the case here because the same panic selling patterns are common on the spot forex and shares market. CFD contracts are also get affected by panic selling, so it is all about human nature and fear.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
MYID
April 21, 2019, 10:51:58 AM
The panic sell in the crypto market is very dangerous because of the crypto market is already very volatile and if there is mass sell is happening then the market is never recover for the longer period. So, always keep patience whether it be the crypto or the equity or the commodity market. 
Activity: 348
April 21, 2019, 10:41:09 AM
When bitcoin falls very deep in 2018, of course there are many traders and investors who panic sell and they are not the few who experience a huge loss of assets, really regrettable, if you want to wait because the market is starting to show green, I'm also panic sell and suffered a lot of losses
however, panic is a human nature, we may be able to reduce panic but will never eliminate that feeling when we see the value of our assets continue to decline. we must learn from the experiences we have experienced in the past, that is a very valuable lesson.
Activity: 630
Merit: 172
April 21, 2019, 10:36:59 AM
Ill admit it, I panic sold in the past and I severely regret it,  I've gotten to a point where I no longer like to constantly check the charts and I prefer to mostly hold long term.  Part of me fell for the fud when people like Warren Buffet were calling bitcoin worthless, oh boy how stupid was I, lol.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
April 21, 2019, 10:20:08 AM
When bitcoin falls very deep in 2018, of course there are many traders and investors who panic sell and they are not the few who experience a huge loss of assets, really regrettable, if you want to wait because the market is starting to show green, I'm also panic sell and suffered a lot of losses
Pages:
Jump to: