Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't panic sell - page 6. (Read 30056 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
December 14, 2018, 07:11:48 AM
panicking doesn't do any of us good. specially about this topic  Shocked
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
December 14, 2018, 06:59:52 AM
The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.
YEAH for sure it will rise again,the question that you need to answer to prevent people from selling right now in this dying market is When Will this Happen,and how long this will take for them to suffer ,i say this because i am a crypto holder and i love to wait than selling.but i speak for those who invest to nake money for living that in a big trouble now because they are trapped
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
December 14, 2018, 06:30:55 AM
it is very difficult to be able to control the patience that is owned by someone, many traders will panic when the price of cryptocurrency in the exchange falls and they will panic and prefer to secure their assets and make them lose.
You're right . It hard to control someone else patience which is the reason why some crypto traders and investors usually decide to sell their holding at lost price in the end. But, I dont see that as a sign of them securing their assets because they are making lost not profit.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
December 14, 2018, 06:14:19 AM
The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.
how do you forbid us to panic, even though ethereum prices don't improve, how long have we waited and the bright spot hasn't been seen. even ethereum fell again and continued to fall
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
December 14, 2018, 05:37:14 AM
it is very difficult to be able to control the patience that is owned by someone, many traders will panic when the price of cryptocurrency in the exchange falls and they will panic and prefer to secure their assets and make them lose.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 457
December 14, 2018, 04:20:42 AM
If anyone panics for me it is only natural because ETH has been experiencing a downturn lately and now it is in the price range of $ 86.39 USD whether this will last and then rise or can still fall.
I really hope not to fall again and return to normal.
Activity: 600
Merit: 10
December 14, 2018, 03:53:24 AM
yes, I also believe in my investment in ethereum, and now I'm not going to sell my ethereum at the current price, I'd better hold back some time with a higher price increase, so I will also get a lot of benefits.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
December 14, 2018, 03:47:35 AM
panic sell only causes losses in getting profit, we know if now the market is in a bad condition, so I think this is a detrimental thing if stuck in panic sell
Well, that's quiet normal to see people are being panic with this such of condition especially we stuck for more than 2 months so people would be give up with this. But we have probably heard that in January 2019 there is a hardfork happened so place your bet there.
Activity: 936
Merit: 100
December 14, 2018, 03:23:52 AM
panic sell only causes losses in getting profit, we know if now the market is in a bad condition, so I think this is a detrimental thing if stuck in panic sell
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
December 14, 2018, 12:07:28 AM
Selling coins with panic conditions I thought would not change anything and would only make the price of coins fall. Indeed the price of Ethereum is now the most suffering. But you also need to know that the market will recover. And at the beginning of 2019, we hope the price of coins will begin to recover.
Activity: 392
December 13, 2018, 07:03:11 PM

I really agree with your statement ... because ethereum is a platform that has strong resilience and has a lot of enthusiasts in all markets ... so there's no need to panic to sell ... because I'm sure ethereum prices will rise again to more than $ 1000 ... especially almost all ICO projects use the Ethereum ERC-20 ...
As long as the ICO will live and Ethereum. ICO is now very popular, so think about the fact that everything has fallen and will not rise back is not worth it. The time of Ethereum will come.
Activity: 799
ARTEMIS
December 13, 2018, 06:58:32 PM

I really agree with your statement ... because ethereum is a platform that has strong resilience and has a lot of enthusiasts in all markets ... so there's no need to panic to sell ... because I'm sure ethereum prices will rise again to more than $ 1000 ... especially almost all ICO projects use the Ethereum ERC-20 ...
Activity: 378
December 13, 2018, 05:47:01 PM
I do not make panic selling because I have no coins. I sold them much earlier and at the moment I am very happy about it.
Activity: 434
December 13, 2018, 12:47:25 PM
yes you should not be easy to panic when falling prices should be the right time to buy coins, but in fact there are many traders who panic so that it will worsen the market conditions.

It seems to me that all guys know that we must not sell the cryptocurrencies now. However, each time I hear, this or that guy managed to do it. Why? Simply stop to panic and hold alts and BTC.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
December 13, 2018, 05:03:22 AM
being a crypto trader it is very important nt to do panic sell as of now market almost crashed from 19000 dollars to 3300 dollars but soon we will see market will bounce all the panic seller may regret there afterwards
Activity: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 12, 2018, 10:12:05 PM
Yes, don't panic of todays market situation because one day it will be back to good pricing, it is just suffering for having bad days now but it will increase soon for the right time.
Activity: 510
Merit: 102
December 12, 2018, 07:08:53 PM
I try not to panic now. It seems to me that at the moment the market is at the bottom and the price is unlikely to go even lower. But I could be wrong.
There is more fun in crypto market, investment and trading makes us feel excited day by day but at the time of too much depth we gain a little and worst is nothing but despite of this happening we should have to remember that selling at lost is a suicide act of our investment therefore let us hold together for the crypto market will shine agai.n
Activity: 322
December 12, 2018, 06:06:36 PM
I try not to panic now. It seems to me that at the moment the market is at the bottom and the price is unlikely to go even lower. But I could be wrong.
Activity: 420
December 12, 2018, 05:15:09 PM
I try not to panic. But sometimes it’s bad for me and I make stupid coin sales. Cryptocurrency is a big risk.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1656
December 12, 2018, 05:07:28 PM
strong advice, sure a lot of altcoins can possibly go to 0 from here, but also they can make 10x and more,

so from a pure risk / reward perspective, staying long would be the more sound financial decision right now.
Pages:
Jump to: