Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't panic sell - page 10. (Read 30056 times)

legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
November 30, 2018, 08:43:33 PM
Yeah, I know it very well. Even if market is in red, don't decide to sell our coins because we are in panic. I have seen this advises from various members, they almost said the same as you stated. But I am still thinking that how long to hold? We know the bullrun will come, but no one knows when it really appears.   
Activity: 227
Merit: 1
IQCash
November 30, 2018, 08:35:05 PM
There is no good in panic selling. It only worsen the market situation as it continues the dumping. The best thing to do during a fall in the market is to stay calm and hold patiently because the market always recover irrespective of how the fall may appear. It is equally good to Tether (USDT) the coins if you cannot hold a particular coin for long throughout the bear market.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
November 30, 2018, 08:13:36 PM
I agree with statement that people have to relax and just hold their coins if they still believe in crypto future.. big investors are coming next years with launch of BITCOIN futures with Nasdaq platform..it seems to me that everything is prepairing for another bull run....
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
November 30, 2018, 08:06:34 PM
Waiting in a patience way without panic would be the right choice. deals will always be in cryptocurrency.
I share my own experiences; When the market red, I heard a regret after every coin I sold.
Activity: 434
Merit: 17
November 30, 2018, 07:47:19 PM
To sell now it means to go to a minus, it makes sense to wait, the price of tokens should be restored, the more it accumulates, the more we can sell. While there is time, you can do self-education and buy fresh coins or from the top 30.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
November 29, 2018, 09:51:23 PM
The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.

As you said, the cryptocurrencies are now in a recovery mode. Expect to see lots of green in the coin market cap in the moment right now and start a new life with crypto. Forget about the past and move on and continue what we've started. Have hope and patience because the bull run might occur in a few moment.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
November 27, 2018, 07:26:36 PM
It is easier to be said than done for those who invested more than they can afford. In these situation when
the market is crashing it  is more  difficult for them  to stay calm and not panic.
Activity: 223
November 27, 2018, 02:42:38 PM
Panic is really not worth it. Just look at the richest wallets of Bitcoin and it will become clear that they have no panic, but on the contrary, there is an accumulation of capital. Large movements occur mainly in the wallets of exchanges.
copper member
Activity: 140
CryptoMarketAds
November 27, 2018, 01:49:56 AM
The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.

Those strong hands that will never ever panic sell will reap the good fortune. Do not panic sell immediately because it is just a trap to the whales that they buy on less and sell more at high price. Just stay strong on the coin that you hold, especially ethereum coin. The price will go to normal again soon.
Activity: 392
November 26, 2018, 03:08:55 PM
Totally agree if you keep a good coin you should not panic of course they will rise , just need a little patience to vosstanovleny
Activity: 322
November 26, 2018, 12:44:49 AM
Yes we should not panic sell to our currency that we are holding because The market will surely get back to it's stable price in the coming months so be more patient of waiting to the growth of you profit. And I think selling it right now may lose some of your investments that you invest last few months.
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
November 26, 2018, 12:24:49 AM
The level of risk will be even higher when you make a decision to sell in a condition where you are panicking. Don't panic easily about situations that occur in the market. What you need to know, the market is quite easy to fluctuate, not looking at the time. Without predictability, it can suddenly drop or soar. You must be active in updating crypto information so that you can take action correctly.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
November 25, 2018, 11:35:04 PM
Yes, if you believe the crypto market will recover and of course this requires a process. In December, I think the price of coins is still low but the market will be more crowded because many investors are returning to invest. I hope that by January 2019 the price of coins has increased and can sell coins that are currently being held.
Activity: 252
November 25, 2018, 07:34:10 PM
We have at least some panic, came to the levels that people have been waiting for a long time and wanted to see. As you can see, there was a rebound from the level of$ 3200.
Merit: 2
November 25, 2018, 06:36:06 PM
The market is bleeding for too long and people are in panic and afraid that they will lose their funds and selling.
For me it is time to buy as I think that we touched the bottom and the market will bounce back in the next days.
Activity: 448
November 25, 2018, 05:29:38 PM
I encourage everybody to be patient and hopeful despite the recent happenings is just period of time and sooner than we ever imagine the market will be better like it use to be patience is what we need now
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
November 25, 2018, 04:38:40 PM
At current prices it's time for panic buying , not selling. Courses have fallen. It is time to get your USDT and buy everything that fell to lows. I'm waiting for when BTC drops below $ 3000, but I fear that this moment may never come this year.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
November 25, 2018, 04:32:52 PM
Presently, almost all coins generally are suffering the effect of the present market situation, so panic selling might result into loss. This is a time that fiat can be very useful when it comes to investing in the dip.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
November 23, 2018, 11:55:42 AM
Hello! totally agree with you! I see no reason to sell now, this is not the first time, the market is red. Now we sell, and then, when the market grows, we cry that we sold for a penny. HODL!
Indeed because panic selling cause you mistake that possible make you get less profit. That's why you dodon't need to panic selling, just keep calm and have patience so that you will avoid mistake especially when your holding coin can possible give you good profit. When selling you only need to know the current situation so you will be get enough proft from it.
in conditions like this it is natural to cause a lot of people to feel panic and cut-outs, because most people go into cryptocurrency interested in easy-to-get profits but everything is not in line with expectations this year, so it's natural to panic and sell losses.
Activity: 180
Merit: 4
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 23, 2018, 11:20:05 AM
i have carefully studied the historical data of Bitcoin. Bitcoin formed a huge bubble last year. it needs to be digested. i think Bitcoin will fall to around $3,500 this December. it will recover slowly, starting in January 2019.
Pages:
Jump to: