Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't panic sell - page 5. (Read 30056 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
January 20, 2019, 03:19:23 PM
someone might just think of profit, so they don't think that the price of crypto money can suddenly reduce the price, and because they are ambitious about profits without thinking of losses for example there will be a sudden decline, that's what makes them panic and results in their defeat.
It was such investors who filled the cryptocurrency in 2017, when people did not even think about the risks, and now they are almost gone, almost all of them left with huge losses, and it was just necessary to study everything and not panic, maybe then there would not have been such a strong collapse in prices
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
January 20, 2019, 03:05:30 PM
I advise all those who are now worried and selling their altcoins not to do so. the market will start growing very soon. you just need to be patient
Man so many people were pissed at the sharp fall in the value of Bitcoin and they had to sell them. Of course not a good idea because it has witnessed a rise again and I hope it will rise more and more.
Of course a lot of people who lost a lot of money, their lives, destinies, families were destroyed...it's all very tragic. But the market is the market and survives the strongest and patient. Panic to sell and not to lose all this is a bad strategy, on the contrary now is the time to buy and hold to 2-3 years to make a big profit
Activity: 518
January 20, 2019, 12:51:05 PM
someone might just think of profit, so they don't think that the price of crypto money can suddenly reduce the price, and because they are ambitious about profits without thinking of losses for example there will be a sudden decline, that's what makes them panic and results in their defeat.
Activity: 345
December 20, 2018, 08:25:22 AM
We are saying to people for shouldn't do panic but nobody listen us, when btc drops 100 dollar everybody login to binance and sell everything:) If you are scared like this, you must not do investment to crypto market.
People want profit and quickly, and it turns out that they bought and immediately suffered losses, the further, the worse, it is quite natural that they give up and leave, the idea of cryptocurrency as the currency of the future does not attract them.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
December 20, 2018, 07:31:54 AM
I advise all those who are now worried and selling their altcoins not to do so. the market will start growing very soon. you just need to be patient
Man so many people were pissed at the sharp fall in the value of Bitcoin and they had to sell them. Of course not a good idea because it has witnessed a rise again and I hope it will rise more and more.
Activity: 728
Merit: 261
December 19, 2018, 12:17:47 PM
The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.
It pumped to 105 dollar from 84-86 dollar at this was good profit for me in last 2-3 days, I sold them again and will wait in usdt now. I predict dumps again soon so I suggest to be careful in these days.
copper member
Activity: 381
Merit: 1
December 19, 2018, 11:29:21 AM
I'm sure ethereum will be able to jump, ethereum is a strong project and I doubt if ethereum will be destroyed, ethereum is very likely to grow, and I will continue to hold on and wait for its recovery.
Activity: 434
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
December 19, 2018, 07:36:58 AM
agree, I believe this will go up again don't easily panic because prices are red. just buy the coins if you believe in crypto, still use risk management correctly
I think now you just need to wait for the market reversal, but it will not come soon, before that we are in for a red winter on the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 152
December 19, 2018, 06:07:42 AM
We are always sure and remain optimistic even though we could not believe yesterday eth prices dropped to around $ 84 USD, but now there has been an upward movement hopefully it will return to normal soon and at the beginning of the coming year it can reach $ 150 USD.
Activity: 406
December 19, 2018, 05:44:06 AM
We are saying to people for shouldn't do panic but nobody listen us, when btc drops 100 dollar everybody login to binance and sell everything:) If you are scared like this, you must not do investment to crypto market.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
December 19, 2018, 05:32:33 AM
panicking doesn't do any of us good. specially about this topic  Shocked

This effects the market badly if people start selling in panic mode and this results in a heavy selling pressure and thus market bleeds badly also the rise is not that easy after such fall . So in order to avoid such things do not believe in any rumours and stay calm and hold the coins .
I saw a lot of reports that now a huge number of Bitcoins are formed on individual large wallets. We are talking about the accumulation of capital at such a nice price.

When those big wallets have bought enough, and the institutions that are now making losses on Wall Street have made their move into crypto, they will pump the living sh*t out of Bitcoin!
Activity: 560
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
December 14, 2018, 01:18:51 PM
agree, I believe this will go up again don't easily panic because prices are red. just buy the coins if you believe in crypto, still use risk management correctly
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
December 14, 2018, 11:43:22 AM

This effects the market badly if people start selling in panic mode and this results in a heavy selling pressure and thus market bleeds badly also the rise is not that easy after such fall . So in order to avoid such things do not believe in any rumours and stay calm and hold the coins .
Activity: 210
December 14, 2018, 11:40:44 AM
Now selling altcoins is very stupid because the market is in deep correction. have to be patient when it comes to investment
Activity: 224
December 14, 2018, 11:37:44 AM
Activity: 560
December 14, 2018, 10:43:58 AM
According to a survey conducted by CoinDesk, 36.7% of participants in the crypto market highly evaluate Ethereum in terms of the protocol and smart contracts, but only 18.8% believe that the “ether” can overcome Bitcoin and become the main cryptocurrency on the market. It is also worth noting that the recent rating agency Weiss Ratings published a study in which Ethereum received the highest rating, overtaking Bitcoin. The report said that the cryptocurrency wins because of easily updated technologies and better speed, despite some bottlenecks.
Activity: 185
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
December 14, 2018, 09:51:26 AM
If you panic, it certainly won't make you have an advantage. Now with market conditions going down, you sell coins and only get a loss. And I'm sure you will regret it later if the crypto market recovers and drifts.
Activity: 1148
December 14, 2018, 09:14:46 AM
The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.
I think people panicking right now because the value price of all altcoins are goes in red.I don't think also it can not rise again as of this moment.
yes, maybe the panic happened because they did not believe that the coins would go up so they just sold it. keep calm and be patient because this has become our risk. rest assured if not this year maybe next year.
Activity: 252
December 14, 2018, 07:31:05 AM
I think people panicking right now because the value price of all altcoins are goes in red.I don't think also it can not rise again as of this moment.
Activity: 616
December 14, 2018, 07:13:05 AM

Well we do have to get rid of all the panic sellers to make sure the remainers are strong believers in the crypto-space. The tree needs to be shaken to make sure only the strong survice. At that point, a new bullrun is possible.
Pages:
Jump to: