Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't panic sell - page 8. (Read 30056 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
December 10, 2018, 01:17:48 AM
yes you should not be easy to panic when falling prices should be the right time to buy coins, but in fact there are many traders who panic so that it will worsen the market conditions.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
December 09, 2018, 07:47:22 PM
I dont understand why still people selling from these lowest prices, everything has dropped 20 times and still somebody selling something. Guys, dont sell them anymore, if we stop to do this all together, we will see what will happen. You should sell btc from 15k-10k-6k but now you shouldnt it is already 3k almost. 3k is very good point for me and I will invest with more money from there.

When you want to sell them for whatever reason I advise you to calm down and it is important not to be afraid of fear that will bring us many disadvantages. Don't panic sell ok!!
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
December 09, 2018, 05:39:49 PM
The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.
What makes you think Ethereum is suffering the most right now? I think this can now be said about any coin that is traded on the stock exchange. Bitcoin is also going through hard times.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
December 09, 2018, 04:33:28 PM
I dont understand why still people selling from these lowest prices, everything has dropped 20 times and still somebody selling something. Guys, dont sell them anymore, if we stop to do this all together, we will see what will happen. You should sell btc from 15k-10k-6k but now you shouldnt it is already 3k almost. 3k is very good point for me and I will invest with more money from there.
Activity: 392
December 09, 2018, 04:05:48 PM
Many people have lost faith in cryptocurrency. I think the price will not go up in the near future. That is why investors sell coins.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
December 07, 2018, 07:59:53 PM
People selling is obiviously doing it because of panic.. this correction is hard.. but advisable.. there are too many ICOs that arent much more than money grabs and empty promises, that must dissapear from crypto sphere.. only strong will survive! so if you did your own research and invested on good coins, in the long term this will mean only profits for you..  keep calm!
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
December 07, 2018, 06:33:50 PM
I hate those guys who are panic sellers. You know why? Due to panic sale there are spikes! It is awful! I lose my funds because of this reason!
Activity: 406
December 07, 2018, 05:35:59 PM
I have long sold my investment portfolio and I do not regret it. I think that many large investors did as well as me.
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
December 07, 2018, 05:24:44 PM
The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.

all these problems should not be panicked. we must be calm in solving a problem. because every problem there is a way out. therefore do not panic, because panic can also sometimes cause a big problem.
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
December 07, 2018, 12:17:51 PM

I am always saying that please don get panic to sell your valuable coin .The crypto market is in deep low so that as you said don't be panicked .However not only Eth but also most of the altocoin are surviving on this situation .I wanna say that just be patience and don't sell hold until get your asset in real value.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 07, 2018, 11:50:01 AM
when markets are red hold when coin are only red for negative reasons in coin then sell and escape from that coin saving your money
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
December 07, 2018, 11:04:55 AM
in the development of investor crypto currency which is an important factor in the development of the main capital crypto belief and patience currency with the belief that we will not panic
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
December 07, 2018, 04:19:23 AM
Like all the time, some negative news background. And the price is constantly falling. And even if there is good news for the industry, they do not affect the price.
Only wait will do better but not the best we have to promote it among the investors and have to use only those products which are available only with the payment of these cryptocurrencies. If we will use only these then there will be a flow started in them which will increase the price of it.
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
December 05, 2018, 11:46:13 AM
Now it's better to calm down, ethereum won't die and even though it falls it almost touches the floor but ethereum will be able to return. Don't panic, because panic is very close to loss.
Activity: 346
ASSETSPLIT ICO
December 05, 2018, 10:45:43 AM
I would rather panic and sell everything that I have Altcoins, and not listen to such advice. As a result, I have a few tens of thousands, there are a few hundred dollars left.
Activity: 322
December 05, 2018, 10:14:54 AM
Yeah it's easy to tell please HOLD and don't panic but those people who bought Ethereum at $1000 price will they have patience looking up at the price of ETH that we have? Anyway if you will let your emotions decide for your fate then you will end up losing.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
December 05, 2018, 09:47:40 AM

Panic selling doesn't help or solve the problem at all,  that' why I still hold most of my coins instead of selling it because I also believe that the market will rise again soon.
- Everyone knows that selling in panic will not help anything, it can even make the situation of the market worse but the pressure from loss is not something that people can fight back, panic selling is wrong but they can not stop it, their psychology needs to relieve pressure, and the only way to achieve that is to sell and sell. Many people have said the same as you, patience and still hold but they also can not control emotions, although you still have the patience now, but when things go beyond your limits, you will also fall into crisis and panic selling
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
December 05, 2018, 09:11:43 AM
This kind of market correction happened in the past. After the correction market cap doubled. 2018 is the year of extensive correction and the market will stabilize after some time. Have faith in crypto and invest if you still have some money left.
Activity: 532
December 05, 2018, 08:46:50 AM
Like all the time, some negative news background. And the price is constantly falling. And even if there is good news for the industry, they do not affect the price.
MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
December 05, 2018, 08:35:22 AM
yes, I believe ethereum will definitely recover and have a high price again, right now I'm still holding my ethereum and I'm trying to stay calm and patiently waiting because panic will only make things worse
Pages:
Jump to: