Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't panic sell - page 36. (Read 30056 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 2
September 14, 2018, 03:18:22 AM
Alts have been rising incredibly fast over the past month or so, do not panic and sell all of your alts because they are going down this happens everytime bitcoin goes up. If you are experienced and think bitcoin will keep going up then giver a go and sell into bitcoin but if you are new to the space hold your Alts or you are going to get royally screwed. This happens we will see a wall of red today and maybe tomorrow and then it switches back to green. Just hoping I can save some of you.
Activity: 224
Merit: 29
September 14, 2018, 03:13:34 AM
The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.
Here is the thing, if you panic sell, high chance that the money that you will get is lower because the market at the moment is red. Wait for it until the price of every coin comes back before you sell it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 03:12:43 AM
My friends were tired of waiting and recently sold their coins that they bought last spring, many of them got losses and now do not believe in crypto currency and tell everyone that they did not buy it, since it's a bubble and a pyramid that will take away most of their money.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 03:00:00 AM
Yes. I agree with you that the market is currently on a downward level, but holding tokens or coins is the best solution and you should never panic.
I agree with you also. The market now is very down and almost all of the coins is dropping down this past few months but I think you must not panic sell your coin just because of it. Better to just hold your coins and wait for the pump up of the market.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 02:58:12 AM
I don't know if it is true that ethereum suffered a lot compared to other ethereum which was greatly eroded and decreased by 10% compared to other altcoins which were only 2% to 3%. is this a sign that ethereum will be replaced by IO king, I think it is very difficult for Ethereum Rise Etheeum is not the same as Bitcoin where if Bitcoin goes up ethereum it is not possible to follow the increase. .
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 02:53:29 AM
The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.
Yes,don't panic selling. Its time to buy more altcoins that has potentials because its all in red then hold for long-term. More holdings more income,just wait and enjoy your profit in the future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 02:46:33 AM
panic sell is a wrong thing. when the market price was red, it would be better if we hold the coins that we have. if we doing panic sell, then it will make the price of coins in the market are getting down. besides, when we are in a hurry making a decision,it will make us get a big loss. therefore, we must learn to be patient and stay calm in the face of the crypto market.
Activity: 168
September 13, 2018, 05:29:09 PM

maybe in the beginning we will feel panic, and also worry. but now we can be calmer and think that going up and down is a normal cycle and because crypto is also volatile. maybe now we can think positively again and be more relaxed, we all have to believe that crypto will come back to prominence.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 858
September 13, 2018, 04:16:11 PM
The greatest weakness of the Cryptocurrency mass is that they easily get triggered into selling their coins whenever the market losses value, most of the people barely hold on to the coin or give them a chance to gain value, bit if only we can hold on to them till their value gets back up then there are chances the coins will get back up

This suggests that people are prone to panic. They do not understand how to trade, when to buy and when to sell. There are a lot of random people in our market who came for easy money.
Activity: 164
September 13, 2018, 06:22:24 AM
The greatest weakness of the Cryptocurrency mass is that they easily get triggered into selling their coins whenever the market losses value, most of the people barely hold on to the coin or give them a chance to gain value, bit if only we can hold on to them till their value gets back up then there are chances the coins will get back up
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 06:17:55 AM
I would not try to persuade morally unstable people not to sell their coins. The more coins will be sold now the faster the price will start to grow.

That's the point why sell it if you knew for a fact that price will go up still? For me I'd rather stay hilding it than selling it, that's how it is you you better be tough enough to hold your coins.

I'm not saying that everyone should sell coins. I say that it will be better for everyone if morally unstable people sell their coins and forever leave the market for crypto currency. The less people exposed to manipulation, the faster the price will begin to recover.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 858
September 13, 2018, 05:49:12 AM

I also think that prices will not only return to their original level. But the total capitalization of the market will be $ 2 trillion.
Activity: 46
September 13, 2018, 05:46:37 AM
yes believe me the Ethereum coin will go back up in value but I admit to panicking when the market is like this because I'm new to trading
Activity: 252
Decentralized Transportation Solution
September 13, 2018, 03:43:08 AM
It is true, as much as possible we do not do panic sell. Since this will be very dangerous for us. In addition, the panic sell can also make us a great loss. then be patient and stay positive thinking.
QMC
Activity: 14
September 13, 2018, 03:28:27 AM
yes , your definitely right , they all having bad time but it will be ok not sure when but sure it will be .
Activity: 190
September 12, 2018, 05:55:03 PM
I think most people panic at the current market conditions, patience is needed to overcome the red market conditions,
we don't need to panic because it will make us make the wrong decisions, stay patient and hold coins until the market recovers
Activity: 154
September 12, 2018, 05:39:46 PM
However, hundreds of these coin projects are now dead because there are those that turned out to be fraud, jokes, or products that later did not materialize. Dead Coins is a site that records all digital currencies that fall into that category.

So far, Dead Coins has identified more than 800 digital coins that are categorized as dead. The coins have no value or are traded with a value below 1 cent.

Bitcoin, which is the largest crypto currency according to market capitalization or value, also experiences a heavy year.
Activity: 266
September 12, 2018, 05:32:00 PM
About presecurity ether, it's the best time. If you remember the story. Many people in the video scolded themselves for lack of restraint and lack of patience. I believe that the market is cyclical was the rise will fall, etc.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
September 12, 2018, 05:21:08 PM
It depends on the individual situation. You can keep averaging it down by throwing more money at it in the hope that six months down the line you will make a profit. Or cut your losses and invest in something else. If you can sleep easily by cutting your loses then you should sell. If you sleep easily by averaging it down and having a dream alive then should stay invested in a trade that is losing money.
Activity: 98
September 12, 2018, 05:17:16 PM
Don't panic sell is a very short sentence but have a full meaning this sentence means a lot in crypto currency and send a great signal if only we take it seriously. Holding tour coins won't allow boost the market price, it also boost the value of the coins you are holding. But few understand this especially bounty hunters, they dump their tokens immediately after receiving them which makes the supply to be more than the demand.
Pages:
Jump to: