Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't panic sell - page 39. (Read 30056 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 08:25:35 AM
i think the same, if you have some patience and wait a little bit, then the market will rise again
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 08:24:11 AM
As I think that panic sell is a big mistakes for crypto investor or crypto trader. We need to control yourself from getting panic. Otherwise it will be very difficult for us to survive into crypto world.
Activity: 210
September 10, 2018, 08:24:07 AM
Yeah it will for sure rise again and make a new ATH but it just a matter of time.
Activity: 280
September 10, 2018, 08:21:08 AM
We need to keep patience and observe the market. If sell now, then surely they will regret it in the future.  I believe patience is a key to become success!
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
September 10, 2018, 08:13:11 AM
Yes of course. It's a bad idea to sell tokens or coins now that almost all altcoin were suffering from 90%+ decreased from its all time high. All you have to do is to relax and calm your mind. Find anything to do to keep you busy so that you will not think to sell any tokens or coins.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 07:52:29 AM
Its corrected the whole market is red but ETH is suffering badly & the reason is only one the big investor sell ETH in bulk quantity which through ETH in dump.
But at this price no one sell any more Ethereum but mostly people would like to buy ETH in this dump which will raise the value of ETH.

So please don’t sell your coin in panic but hold to make good profit.
Activity: 154
September 10, 2018, 07:11:31 AM
completely agree with the author. everything will be fine with the market in the future and we will remember with a smile this situation with the etherium for 200 dollars when it will cost 5000
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
September 10, 2018, 07:05:58 AM
The price of the Efirium fell, because the majority of investors and ordinary people now prefer the EOS project and it really has many advantages. Transactions it is 5 times faster than the Etherium. The etherium will be restored only when its technology is improved.
Activity: 910
elysian.finance
September 10, 2018, 06:51:02 AM
The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.
yes, when some time the market starts to turn green, at that time people have bought a lot, but why after the market is red, people panic and sell some of the altcoins they have with the purchase price when prices rise, and even if someone will suffer a loss, it's because of their own mistakes.
Activity: 54
September 10, 2018, 06:43:17 AM
It is sad to see most people selling out of fear and panic because the market is going to a far dip which they cannot contain. Selling with panic will surely lead to a loss.
Activity: 226
Merit: 103
September 10, 2018, 06:05:24 AM
I certainly agree. This is a common move for newbies. They tend to panic whenever the market is not in a good shape. But, I think they should listen more to those people who have experience in this field, especially people who have been doing crypto activities for quite some time. I bet it would give the newbies a peace of mind.
Activity: 168
September 10, 2018, 05:48:30 AM
We should not panic now as we all know that the crypto coin market price value is so volatile.Let's just wait by December because this crypto coin will rise.
Activity: 84
September 10, 2018, 05:41:10 AM
We see that crypto is all red but i think instead of panic this is the right time to buy a good one token for investing we have done the red tide of crypto tokens now buy and wait for the higher value from token and sell i just join some of telegram that some member are pro they know when is a good time to buy and sell
Activity: 434
September 10, 2018, 05:00:01 AM
Don't blindly invest! Know your coins! Know their background, their many amazing applications, and their potential futures. Know their market history and know their development paths. Brave a long term voyage to prosperity or gamble wisely on the short term. This site is a one-stop introduction to the top cryptocurrency projects and how to spend your money wisely in this topsy-turvy market. Many newcomers who invest are putting their futures on the line right now without enough background. if u follow this no reason to panic sell.
Activity: 280
September 10, 2018, 03:37:58 AM
yes, I'm also sure that eth will also experience an increase again, maybe not just eth, but the coins in the market will also experience price increases along with the recovery in prices that we don't know when it will happen, so be patient just waiting for the recovery to occur, maybe happened later this year.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
September 10, 2018, 03:28:03 AM
Yeah
Panic sell would mostly occur losses for your portfolio

Trust me, you should never getting a panic attack because it will disrupt your mind even you have good analytics and research
Panic destroyed most of my profits
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
September 10, 2018, 03:27:15 AM
The market will sooner or later recover, but it is extremely difficult to remain calm when the bear market lasts a long time. Nevertheless, we must wait for the growth of prices for our coins.
Activity: 182
September 10, 2018, 03:22:32 AM
I agree with you.
The current Cryptocurrency market condition is experiencing a significant price decline and makes many people disappointed with this condition.
Ethereum is a coin that has experienced a lot of declines and I don't even think that Ethereum will fall in price, but we do have to be calm and not panic if panic then it will make things worse.
Activity: 52
September 10, 2018, 03:09:28 AM
Yes, investing in the encryption market must be patient and calm. Because there is a certain risk in the encryption market, and the current price of cryptocurrency is very low.
Activity: 74
September 10, 2018, 03:04:35 AM
Do not see. That's the only possible way not to sell in a panic situation. It's better to leave it for now. Maybe a month or two later, check again. If it's still at a lower price then leave for more time.
Pages:
Jump to: