Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't panic sell - page 35. (Read 30056 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
September 15, 2018, 10:28:01 AM
The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.

For sure it will rise again, the main question here is when it gonna happen)) Because there are a lot of people who are already trying to make a living on crypto so they are forced to sell ethereum and other coins.
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
September 15, 2018, 10:27:29 AM
The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.
I recently had this situation. BTC dropped so I sold hello and after 2 days it jumped from 6 to 8 k $. It was very unhealthy. Must be patient.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 10:14:10 AM

When investing in crypto currency we should be ready of ourselves to accept whatever happens on our investment because we know already the consequences due to it's volatile characteristics.
Activity: 83
September 15, 2018, 10:03:50 AM
Those who understands how the market works won't sell at this dip. There is bullish and bearish movement and if the bear did not happen, we won't have anything called bullish movement. There will always be the bull run after a bear movement
Activity: 531
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 10:03:18 AM

Well yes, I totally agree with you. Panic selling will only lead to such loss on your investment. I advice that people should be patient because volatility is quite normal on the crypto world. Prices can be down sometimes but also it can go up too, and that's the best time to sell all of your altcoins to get profits and prevent loss.
Activity: 532
Merit: 170
September 15, 2018, 10:02:49 AM

yes, that's for sure. but the level of difficulty is more than just just saying what you do, I want to ask you? are you an investor?
If so, you will feel uneasy if you see a situation like this, especially in the past few months.
I'm sure the market will grow but not for this year.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1018
September 15, 2018, 09:57:21 AM
How many already such cases were when people sold their coins for a pittance and the next day the growth was sharply increased. To wait so to wait.

I agree with you. We have already seen the strong fall in prices for crypto-currencies. I think the market will recover. Just need to be able to wait.
Activity: 336
September 15, 2018, 09:52:35 AM
panic sell instead will make you get a lot of losses and also instead make you become useless holding a coin that you sell in panic, instead of getting profit but instead get a loss, do not be too quick to decide something, before acting should be rethought whether the action it's good for yourself both for now and for the future.

How many already such cases were when people sold their coins for a pittance and the next day the growth was sharply increased. To wait so to wait.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
September 14, 2018, 11:40:55 AM
We see that crypto is all red but i think instead of panic this is the right time to buy a good one token for investing we have done the red tide of crypto tokens now buy and wait for the higher value from token and sell i just join some of telegram that some member are pro they know when is a good time to buy and sell
The best way to always get the good part of any market is to usually see what others are seeing as a disadvantage more as an advantage. What I do not understand is why some people certainly do not know there is always going to be a switch in trend and it is a way of the market trying to find balance based on demand and supply, so it cannot just be a one way ticket for any market as long as it is  not dead.

Selling out of panic for loss is more like giving advantage to the whales and manipulators the more. Take advantage of the dip if you understand what the future holds.
Activity: 382
September 14, 2018, 05:35:19 AM
it's true we don't panic to sell the coins we have because the prices are getting lower. this is natural because investors seem to be holding back their invest coins.
Activity: 63
September 14, 2018, 05:30:54 AM
I know that one day maybe before this year ends it will go back up again and I will cash it out big. I’m not worried because this is not the first time I’m seeing this kind of stuff happen, it has happened a lot of times and the best thing is to have patience if you get caught in it, cause if sell out of panic you will just miss the big thing.
Activity: 134
September 14, 2018, 04:32:01 AM
You are right about that mate! crypto will definitely recover the sooner than we can notice. There are lots of room to grow and it is one of the innovative technologies of our time.
Activity: 99
September 14, 2018, 04:30:06 AM
I didn't sell any of my tokens, but I must admit that my psychology is fearful. Every second my wallet is bleeding, sometimes I feel like I am suffocating!
Activity: 70
September 14, 2018, 04:27:27 AM
He certainly believes in the future of electronic money,otherwise we would not be here. And as for the market, we can say that he has slowly started to recover and I think we have to wait quite a bit.
Activity: 147
September 14, 2018, 04:26:51 AM
panic sell instead will make you get a lot of losses and also instead make you become useless holding a coin that you sell in panic, instead of getting profit but instead get a loss, do not be too quick to decide something, before acting should be rethought whether the action it's good for yourself both for now and for the future.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
September 14, 2018, 04:02:00 AM

I do not panic when I see someone selling their tokens for pennies. After a while the price will go up and I will be able to get more profit than they.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 03:59:37 AM
There is definitely no need to panic sell for in this platform patience is a virtue. Hold your investment until there is a right time to sell it for you will never know what would be its worth the next minute. I have seen things where the price sky rocket in couple of days and people who sold low were like what just happened... Smiley

So have faith and keep growing.

Cheers!
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 03:52:56 AM

Many of us experience this  scenario that crypto market is in negative side. A lot of our community is suffering we have to understand and believe that it will recover take time don't panic and wait for the big changes that the market exchange will rise again.
Activity: 280
Merit: 16
September 14, 2018, 03:24:13 AM
I have sold many times in the beginning of my crypto journey on emotion , took part in pumps. It was so stupid. But this experience, while the man won't make such mistakes a few times, he did not understand. Someone else's experience is worth nothing, but your own much. So make mistakes, get life lessons. Wink
Activity: 210
September 14, 2018, 03:21:23 AM
we don't need to panic because it will make us make wrong decisions, stay patient and hold coins until the market recovers.
I think most people panic at the current market conditions, patience is needed to overcome the red market conditions,
Pages:
Jump to: