Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't panic sell - page 32. (Read 30056 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 3
October 14, 2018, 12:18:38 AM
Panic selling won't help you to gain profit instead it will bring you loses and regrets when time comes that the market turns green and you will see that the price of the coins you sell in a very lowest price are now double or triple it's price. You need to have more patience in times that market is red. Everything will be back to normal. Market downfall and fluctuation are just normal in a volatile market of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 381
Merit: 1
October 14, 2018, 12:05:56 AM
if you did panic sell now you will regret that next month, i think now is the best time to hold and buy more, then enjoy the profit later on next month or at least at the end of this year.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
October 14, 2018, 12:03:01 AM
I've been selling and rebalancing my portfolio bc I don't see any bullish sentiment coming til 2019. Don't know if that's "panicking".
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
October 13, 2018, 11:34:31 PM
panic sell Because the condition is just a little down, and if there is one direction that is suffering, we must also help so that he will not suffer again as usual
Activity: 295
Merit: 10
October 13, 2018, 10:37:59 PM
I think if the altcoins is red its a normal and i always in my mind is to hold and i think for the newbie the panic sell its a normal but if you learned a mistake you become a pro trading and i have experience in panic selling but i grow in my mistake and for i am a good trader in trading site.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
October 13, 2018, 10:28:27 PM
If you want money to full fill than you sold it and if only you are panic as they drop down in the market and panic and confused to what to do i recommend you to wait and hold and not be panic and pressurised, don't panic sell.
Activity: 840
October 13, 2018, 10:19:11 PM
Panic selling is bad decision in current market condition. If we have technical analysis knowledge, we can make profits from this situation. Ethereum drop the price right now but many altcoin rise againts bitcoin and ethereum and i think we should take another way to make profits
Activity: 375
dApps Development Automation Platform
October 13, 2018, 09:50:16 PM
yes, do NOT PANIC SELL. Wait till it goes to 0.

BTW, if the market finally dies, WHO OF YOU ARE GOING TO ASSUME RESPONSABILITIES FOR SPREADING OUT FALSE STATEMENTS AND HOPES ABOUT CRYPTO?

If i were a lawyer, i would take you to court. It's criminal to tell lies to people.
yes, I also think that if you think panic will sell because until now the altcoin price and the market have not yet stabilized, so it is better for you to wait until everything stabilizes and holds the altcoin you have
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds
October 13, 2018, 07:08:25 PM
I suggest not to sell in the current situation, it will only make the situation worse. It would be more if to this day continue to survive and remain silent.
Keep the spirit for you all..! Cool
Activity: 364
October 13, 2018, 04:07:04 PM
I think that each of us made mistakes and made decisions in a panic. I am sure that each of us also concluded that it is not necessary to make decisions in an unstable emotional state.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
October 13, 2018, 04:02:48 PM
We must remain cool, even in the most difficult times on the cryptocurrency market. I think that this will be the key to our success.

That is what we are advised to do, however, even the professional trade has never been able to control the act. I think I should write trade journal or investment to learn from my past

Recently TRON value is pumped but we should not panic sell.
I bought TRX when the price was really high (at the ATH of bitcoin, ethereum tron and most of the Top 50 coins)
Panic selling can cause a lot of dangerous thing like stress and depression after we make the sell and when we see that the price is going to rise even more.
Activity: 182
October 13, 2018, 04:02:11 PM
Now just panic nothing. Events on the market of cryptocurrency and so are not the most comforting. And panic will only aggravate it. So, always keep yourself in hand. And keep the same balance.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
October 13, 2018, 03:47:14 PM
We must remain cool, even in the most difficult times on the cryptocurrency market. I think that this will be the key to our success.

That is what we are advised to do, however, even the professional trade has never been able to control the act. I think I should write trade journal or investment to learn from my past
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
October 13, 2018, 02:49:54 PM
Now there is no sense to sell ... you need to endure and wait ... because when the market is at the bottom of the sale you are unlikely to earn something.
Activity: 322
October 13, 2018, 02:49:04 PM
Those people who do not believe in cryptocurrency make the wrong decisions during the fall of the market and often sell all their coins. We should not panic.
copper member
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
October 13, 2018, 02:47:45 PM
Panic prevents from making the right decisions, so panicking is always harmful. But it is very difficult not to panic when the entire market has been falling for almost half a year already.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
October 10, 2018, 06:44:01 PM
There is no panic now there is a hopelessness. People already lost hope for growth and begin to panic and sell cryptocurrency.
You're about people loosing hope and doubting if the market rise again cause I have seen a lot of thread been opened by people with high ranking account asking the question and this make me feel sad but it good,you know? Because if they don't panic sell we that know how the market works wont have the chance of buying lowest dip.
These guys that have a lot of knowledge about crypto will always try to hold it. Remember this is stil make sense to hold crypto consider about the peak price of crypto that can be reached by bitcoin and others altcoin. In fact that so many people are still holding and including me to hold altcoin for long term investment.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
October 10, 2018, 06:33:57 PM
Selling in a panic, you show your inconsistency not only as a trader but also as an investor, but if you have a clear plan for selling with a general panic and buying at a lower price, this is another matter.
Activity: 785
Merit: 34
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 10, 2018, 06:20:37 PM
The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.

No matter all said we still have the weak hearts in the atmosphere of CRYPTO. The market is just meant for those who can handle patience and will handle it well.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 518
October 10, 2018, 06:09:14 PM
Pages:
Jump to: