Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't panic sell - page 31. (Read 30056 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
November 07, 2018, 08:09:22 AM
yes, crypto currency has prices that will continue to change and fluctuate, so there is no need to panic when the market goes down because it will definitely recover and rise again soon, we just have to be patient a little more
We need to wait for the beginning of growth and then our scare will go away, I think this moment will come soon. Be patient and  will be rewarded.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 07, 2018, 08:04:29 AM
yeah just wait for right moment, sure it will green again in next days, it is common in trading market.
Activity: 518
November 07, 2018, 07:51:47 AM
yes, crypto currency has prices that will continue to change and fluctuate, so there is no need to panic when the market goes down because it will definitely recover and rise again soon, we just have to be patient a little more
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
November 07, 2018, 07:46:04 AM
I bought and held ETH plus some other Altcoins and the market was green again. At this point my profits are added to my income. Selling panic will lost you money.
Activity: 28
November 07, 2018, 07:40:25 AM
I could not wait for the growth of the market and had to sell my altcoins with losses, but this is not a reason to get upset, I am sure that in December there will be growth and we will cover losses.
Activity: 27
November 07, 2018, 07:38:07 AM
Personally, I don't perceive those folks that very panic and sell everything they need. Why would you are doing that? it'll pick up sooner or later. the most issue to be ready to wait. however still everybody acts as he sees work and it's their legitimate right. But still, i might have exhausted their place friend.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
November 07, 2018, 07:36:24 AM
Yes, you are right. In the slightest decline in the market, many people being panic and sell their tokens. But the crypto market is always rising or falling. So we need not to panic in the slightest decline. Especially if you trust the coins you have, you should continue to wait without panic. Because I believe that the big rise in the crypto world will soon start again.
Activity: 812
November 07, 2018, 07:31:04 AM
Don't panic, sell now the conditions are good, you can continue to see the development of the price of the coin being in the green even though a few percent. so I think this is probably the best thing rather than having to sell and get a low profit.
Activity: 1190
November 07, 2018, 07:28:29 AM
It often happens now and before that. When prices suddenly drop, many people often panic and sell their altcoins. But that was not wrong because all of these decisions were in their hands. We just remind each other.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
November 07, 2018, 07:23:18 AM
This is the worst decision that you can make. Because if you sell, the only thing that you will make, is cutting loses. It is sad that the market was falling for such a long period of time, but believe me, it worth waiting.
Activity: 392
November 07, 2018, 05:16:44 AM
I agree with author. People shouldn't panic sell because when they do this they supports the red market and it's harder for it to get back in the green again. We all should just wait and calm down the people around us who is already in panic.
Activity: 252
October 15, 2018, 04:34:46 AM
Agree! Do not sell yet guys. You will have a lot of opportunities to sell your coins a little bit later, but for the much higher prices. Just stay calm, hodl your coins and wait for the bullish market to come and then sell your coins.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
October 15, 2018, 04:33:13 AM
I finally sold after a year of stressing about prices. This is the best decision I’ve ever made, I feel like I freed myself from stress because I don’t have to constantly think about money.
Activity: 240
Merit: 1
October 14, 2018, 06:21:03 PM
Definitely won't, as a matter of fact panicking is the worst thing one should feel right now because the outcome is always wrong decision taken out of fear for lost. We will solidly wait for it, for it will green.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
October 14, 2018, 04:08:37 PM
The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.
I'm not panic at all because i know the price will rise again, especially in the end of december. Keep patient and calm, you will know hold is the right decision and in the end you will very happy with your decision.
I also think that if this year the market will go up again, it is likely not earlier than at the end of December. Panic is meaningless. Just wait for the opportunity to sell at good prices.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
October 14, 2018, 01:00:08 AM
The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.
I'm not panic at all because i know the price will rise again, especially in the end of december. Keep patient and calm, you will know hold is the right decision and in the end you will very happy with your decision.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
October 14, 2018, 12:54:39 AM
Great topic, let's cheer each other up! The recent collapse of the market, simple manipulation, tapping out the unbelievers. We can go further if we follow a simple instruction-HODL!
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
October 14, 2018, 12:53:37 AM
if you did panic sell now you will regret that next month, i think now is the best time to hold and buy more, then enjoy the profit later on next month or at least at the end of this year.
Next month, the market will not necessarily recover. The holder is long term not 1 month or 2 months because usually the development itself will be felt after 6 months to 3 years
Activity: 795
Merit: 108
October 14, 2018, 12:50:43 AM
I've been selling and rebalancing my portfolio bc I don't see any bullish sentiment coming til 2019. Don't know if that's "panicking".
That is one trading strategy, and that is if I am forced to want to cut losses, then I bought at a lower price than I sold and hope price will rise again, whether it's next month or next year. And must be patient with the current market conditions, if impatient, the assets will be destroyed.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 14, 2018, 12:25:10 AM
actually if you look closely at the market every day, there is always a movement there. 2 weeks ago the market was green and then red again. but the positive side is, there are still many opportunities for the market for all crypto to go back green. rest assured and don't panic sell, there is always a movement on the market.
Pages:
Jump to: