Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't panic sell - page 42. (Read 30056 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 04:26:54 AM
I really sure and think that panic selling is a not a good idea. It will result for a loss. Well if you accept loss then go , but investing is risky to make and get profit. So until you dont get and satisfy to the profit then dont sell and wait for the right time.
Activity: 269
https://i.imgur.com/ya7OkAV.png
September 07, 2018, 04:22:13 AM
If want to sell the coin. check the market price. If price is down. Don't sell it. Wait for the price increase then sell. So before buy and sell check the market price then plan to work.
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
September 07, 2018, 04:19:50 AM
I always say that panic is evil! Especially in the crypto-currency activity. Here there must be endurance and patience. To achieve success and profit in business. And panic destroys integrity and destroys.
Panic has not yet benefited anyone. Especially in the market of crypto currency, we need to have iron nerves and be patient in situations where the market is not in the best shape.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 04:14:47 AM
I always say that panic is evil! Especially in the crypto-currency activity. Here there must be endurance and patience. To achieve success and profit in business. And panic destroys integrity and destroys.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 04:12:54 AM
panic will only aggravate the mood of our minds. I think there are many other things we can do, don't have to panic while selling. this is only temporary, it won't last long. trust me, friend! thanks!!
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
September 07, 2018, 04:12:28 AM
The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.

Indeed don't scared about lossing money, put your patience in your investment not in fear of lossing money. Red market is temporary and it will back to normal.
Activity: 280
September 07, 2018, 04:10:17 AM
correctly...
crypto market is sure to rise again. This is only a circulation problem.
Reportedly, the price decrease because there are people who have big capital to buy crypto money.
finally impact on falling prices. However, it's not always like that, right?
Many business people cry to believe, the market will rise by the end of 2018.
Hopefully!

Hopefully, as a believers of crypto world we need always to boost our confidence in order to survive and surpass this struggling time of our community. Patience and a little more sacrifice prices will go back again volatility behavior of cryptocurrency must take consideration always.
Activity: 774
Merit: 503
September 07, 2018, 03:57:39 AM
The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.

True we should not panic and patiently wait till the market rise up. Once we are controlled by our emotions we might loose what we have invested.
Activity: 418
24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯
September 07, 2018, 03:52:49 AM
if you have strong portofolio, you can relaxe, but if you have weak portofolio of course you will panic and sell all of your asset.

That's why you need to beat your fear, control your emotions and  deep analyze the coin that you hold. It doesn't matter if you have a weak portfolio, if you know how's market works you will ignored the drop.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 03:30:24 AM
if you have strong portofolio, you can relaxe, but if you have weak portofolio of course you will panic and sell all of your asset.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
September 07, 2018, 03:06:44 AM
I would like to agree with the author. People come to your senses !!! If we continue to sell everything, giving in to emotions, we will destroy prices and then it will take whole years to restore the market. We do not need this. Really?

This is just how the market works, it's open for everyone. Either you take advantage of the trends or you just hodl and ignore what's happening.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
September 07, 2018, 03:04:25 AM

There are people who sell not because of panic but because they want to take advantage of the downtrend to buy back at a lower rate. Pretty risky but rewarding if done right.
Activity: 266
September 07, 2018, 02:55:09 AM
Good thing i am reserving fiat for this kind of crash.. As always maybe this is not the deep but i am sure that it will rise again sooner or later.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
September 07, 2018, 01:42:39 AM
Panic selling during crypto crsis is one of the factors to be blame for bitcoin's price drop. Not all people have really the courage to hold their cryptocurrencies during the crisis. Instead of panicking, why can't they realized that it is already the best to buy bitcoin and keep them for long?
Exactly.Panic selling won't do any good in the long run,it will just make you lose even a huge amount.But if you really believe in bitcoin and even with potential altcoins,do not do panic selling,instead collect more potential coins by buying them during dips.
Activity: 67
September 07, 2018, 01:38:38 AM
If you sell now your will later regret, you better still hold your coin, all you need is to hold and wait till the precious timee come,so you will not regret
Activity: 378
September 07, 2018, 01:27:11 AM
I would like to agree with the author. People come to your senses !!! If we continue to sell everything, giving in to emotions, we will destroy prices and then it will take whole years to restore the market. We do not need this. Really?
Activity: 392
September 07, 2018, 01:22:23 AM
Panic selling during crypto crsis is one of the factors to be blame for bitcoin's price drop. Not all people have really the courage to hold their cryptocurrencies during the crisis. Instead of panicking, why can't they realized that it is already the best to buy bitcoin and keep them for long?
Activity: 149
September 07, 2018, 12:51:56 AM
This. Is something that we have been saying for as long as I can remember, panic sales does you nothing but devalue your. Coins and make you losses , nothing. Else,.  Especially if the coins involved are quality coin which will in the long run gain value, patience is the only way to. Make the most out of. The Cryptocurrency market
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
September 07, 2018, 12:47:31 AM
The smartest move is when others are panic selling you should be calmly buying, it follows the same principle as legacy stock markets "Buy when there is blood on the streets" Everyone tells you to buy the dip but so few actually do.
Activity: 201
September 07, 2018, 12:38:38 AM

yes, i agree with you. don't sell your coins in hurry.
panic is useless. it can make you get loss.
still calm and wait, i believe the market will recovering again.
Pages:
Jump to: