Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't panic sell - page 41. (Read 30056 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 05:00:02 AM
Deposit all of your coins to the market, and start trading. Just trade trade trade and save the market  Sad
I think hold at this time is not good, for the martket.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
September 08, 2018, 04:21:49 AM
Panic selling is almost a default reaction for most people when they see the price dropping heavily. The key is to keep a cool head and in a calm and calculating way increase the size of your positions afforded by dips like this. If you stagger your purchases over 3 - 5 days you will most likely find the best pricing overall
Activity: 36
September 08, 2018, 04:17:37 AM
When January of 2019 comes around the 1 year chart will show only declines and show huge %’S in losses. This will not look good for bitcoin, this happened in 2014 as well and it discouraged the price from moving for many years, but settled much higher than it was at before the 1200 runup.
I don’t think there’s a reason a similar thing won’t happen this time, get ready for a long winter, start accumulating if you haven’t already, slow and steady. The price is just (tech)x[hype] and the public has to forget about the tech to build hype again

Thoughts?

I think a lot of people would be happy with a 3k bitcoin for a couple years, then we can have the 50k or whatever run up and crash cycle again
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 08, 2018, 04:15:41 AM
The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.
I have Ethereum and I have a lot a lot in it, but I’m not really worried, just ignored it cause I know that one day maybe before this year ends it will go back up again and I will cash it out big. I’m not worried because this is not the first time I’m seeing this kind of stuff happen, it has happened a lot of times and the best thing is to have patience if you get caught in it, cause if sell out of panic you will just miss the big thing.
ethereum os great and i believe that this cryptocurremcy will only grow further in this world so lets hope for ti at least
Activity: 238
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 08, 2018, 04:15:05 AM
The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.
that is true panic selling has never saved evryone but it is still hard not to give up to the temptation and to hold your coins
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 04:12:35 AM
I have Ethereum and I have a lot a lot in it, but I’m not really worried, just ignored it cause I know that one day maybe before this year ends it will go back up again and I will cash it out big. I’m not worried because this is not the first time I’m seeing this kind of stuff happen, it has happened a lot of times and the best thing is to have patience if you get caught in it, cause if sell out of panic you will just miss the big thing.
Activity: 205
September 07, 2018, 04:09:00 PM
I'm relatively not long on the forum, but only I hear that I'm waiting, waiting and waiting, and when to get the money earned?
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 03:58:23 PM
Of course, it will rise, but when this happens, this is the main question, I want it to come as soon as possible.
Activity: 153
September 07, 2018, 03:55:45 PM
The main positive point is that we are already at the bottom and have a good opportunity to buy very cheap Altcoins.
Activity: 164
September 07, 2018, 03:40:37 PM
it is really very worrying that ethereum's condition is currently experiencing a drastic decline and the important thing is to wait not to sell when the low price that is there will be a loss. when to go up it is only a matter of time to be patient and keep holding until the price rises again.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
September 07, 2018, 03:29:34 PM
Agree, don't sell - HODL because uptrend will begin after downtrend, it's 100% rule of cycles! Or buy more crypto now because it's cheap now while train is here Wink
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
September 07, 2018, 03:26:00 PM
No doubt that the market will soon come back up again. We just have to wait and see. We must also truly believe in the concept of this new kind of money. Eventually more people will realize how great this technology is.
There is absolutely no doubt about that. We have seen huge recoveries before after a downtrend and it is very normal to see these kinds of things. The whole market generally is down and even though Ethereum is taking a very huge one, it just certainly means it is giving space for more opportunities as the case may be. I want to believe those who are smart enough to take it will be the ones that will benefit in the long run. Anyone who is selling out of panic now will be making the worst mistake of all.

There are so many other markets suffering and not just only Ethereum. However, being on the top of the list, it is actually taking a huge hit the most. For what it is worth though, I would not see that as a problem but as an opportunity for those who have been looking at buying lower right from the onset. How low Ethereum is going to go is only going to be known with time, so the only thing we can just do now is to be patient.
Activity: 89
September 07, 2018, 10:59:31 AM
If you want out, do it when volume drops. That usually signifies a big sell off. Waiting for confirmation is t bad either, but keep your finger on the trigger. If you missed an exit wait for a bounce and get out at the top of the bear flag.
Activity: 252
September 07, 2018, 05:35:04 AM

keep buying more ETH, when market can go down anymore, only way to go is go up.
Activity: 429
Merit: 102
September 07, 2018, 04:55:57 AM
There is no used for you to panic during the market is red. Do not panic for you not to help the market yo make huge fall for doing something just to cut your lose. You can make big lose when you do it either. You do not have to be afraid when a potential coin is what you are holding, they can be worth for more. Wait and see how it is going to change you profit. Buy more volume when it is cheaper, not only you gonna be benefitted of it but everyone.
Activity: 784
Merit: 21
September 07, 2018, 04:50:55 AM
Only traders are left out of this because they know their way around ,miners and investors should hold there coins for now ,don't sell.
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 04:45:38 AM
No doubt that the market will soon come back up again. We just have to wait and see. We must also truly believe in the concept of this new kind of money. Eventually more people will realize how great this technology is.
Well, those who are here, he certainly believes in the future of electronic money,otherwise we would not be here.And as for the market, we can say that he has slowly started to recover,and I think we have to wait quite a bit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
September 07, 2018, 04:36:40 AM
Most inexperienced traders still sell their coins regardless of what more experienced traders advise not to sell. They do not know how to control their emotions and nothing can be done about it.
Activity: 72
September 07, 2018, 04:36:24 AM
I agree with you that the market is still on a downward trend. Stay calm and hold your assets until prices rise again. What we need now is patience or continued buying.
Activity: 308
September 07, 2018, 04:30:21 AM

Exactly, this is why people from this industry must always be willing to wait and to take a risk.
Cryptocurrency investments are mostly long term so, people should extend their patience a bit more when the market is currently in its red status. Panicking won't do you any good. Besides, this only a normal occurence every year.
Pages:
Jump to: