Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't Spend Too Much Time Trading? is that true? - page 12. (Read 17490 times)

Activity: 273
Merit: 11
Be careful; trading is a kind of videogame, and as any videogame it can become a strong addiction: in short time you start to neglect family, friends, your health, you start to lose nights on the plattform.
It's a dangerous situation (I was in it - in forex - until I had a severe nervous breakdown.)
Discipline yourself, decide a limiten number of hours and respect the program: health is more important than money.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
If you treat trading as a real business, you will realize that important and necessary issue is routine and appropriate working hours and understanding when to work and when to have a rest. It is very easy to get involved in the markets and feel like you need to track the charts 24/7, not to miss a single trade. This is a dangerous habit that you can develop, because too active participation in trading process can easy burn and frazzle you.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
In order to trade in plus, you need to constantly monitor and analyze the market. And this requires a lot of time. Otherwise, it just will not work out. Therefore, if someone tells you that you can successfully trade without spending a lot of time - do not believe it.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
Agreed, the amount of time you should spend actually trading is minimal. What you should spend more of your time on is researching these coins so that you can get a good entry, learn about the coin, learn about the community, and whatever else is necessary to make a good decision.

I started to spend couple of hours a day for bitcoin trading. If I do altcoin trading in addition, I need to add 1-2 more hours on the top of this.
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
i think it's a good practice in any kind of work which involve a lot of attention, sometimes take a pause will help you to think and understand better and this is what you really need to take right decisions
Activity: 252
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
Agreed, the amount of time you should spend actually trading is minimal. What you should spend more of your time on is researching these coins so that you can get a good entry, learn about the coin, learn about the community, and whatever else is necessary to make a good decision.
Activity: 362
When you trade crypto you'd better catch big price moves. If you spend a lot of time trading probably you will make mistakes because often the best and profitable decision  at the moment is just waiting (for example till correction ends or your placed orders be closed)
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
There's no need to spend a lot of time trading if you know the coins that you want to trade with, their minimum and maximum price history, and you're willing to place an open order and wait until your desired price for the trade is reached.

For example, let's say you want to buy 10 Ethereums. You study the price history/trend and set up an open order to purchase 10 Ethereums when the price drops down to 0.07740000 or lower. But you might want to keep an eye on the price chart because you might decide to cancel the open order and buy at 0.07900000 because that price is low enough and you don't want to keep waiting for a minimum price that might not happen.
So true, if you believe and trust to the coins it's better to hold it and invest. Like bitcoin I know developers of this coins can't agree that their value will become fixed on that amount, I'm sure they were make a lot of strategies to increase their value. Also you don't need to spends a lot of time in trading because if you invest just wait for the right before you withdraw.
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
its better to spend more time in learning how to trade because all trading needs is experience and become a active trader will improve your trading skill
Activity: 378
You need to spend more time in trading for you to earn money because if you don't see the graph and the news of each coins then you will be not updated on when to sell or when to buy you need to stock those coins that has potential to increase the price and if you really want to have a good profit then don't be lazy work hard for it
Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
I think it depends on each person. there are some people who consider that his job is trading. they make money from trading, so they have to spend considerable time trading. some people also assume that it is not necessary to spend much time in trading, because it can be done by placing order, and sell.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
Its not bad that you can spend too much time.in trading,most of all we need to develop our skills and more learnings about it for us to make more experience and be a hassler in trading resulting for more profit in the future.And remember theres is always a risk on trading so we better ready whatever happens it is our job to spend too much time on it.
Yes it isn't bad to spend a lot of time in trading and I guess it's impossible that you wouldn't spend too much time doing trading because I think trading is time consuming. Time consuming in terms of transaction due to selling or buying, and also you have to think properly when your doing it, and I guess a clear mind is a must doing this thing.
- Not bad but it is not really good for us because although we spend a lot of time, we will accumulate experience and more accurate analysis, the prediction will also be better but that also makes our psychology more unstable, it will never be in the state of calm. We will always worry, think about possible situations, focus on price, the pressure will be great, and when this happens for a long time, we will become tired, exhausted, mistakes will appear, so we need to balance the time for trading, not too much, not too little, just enough is reasonable
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
i think the matter is that what you use time for: if you use your time to analyse the coins, trend of price,..to decide when to buy or sell. i think it's good.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
When trading you follow signals and patterns, if you are looking at the graphs the entire day then your heart can make you do a bad decision. This is why you set profit and stop loss targets when trading, to make it as automatic as possible based on the readings you have and the analysis you run. I agree you shouldn't spend too much trading as it can be counterproductive.
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
Its not bad that you can spend too much time.in trading,most of all we need to develop our skills and more learnings about it for us to make more experience and be a hassler in trading resulting for more profit in the future.And remember theres is always a risk on trading so we better ready whatever happens it is our job to spend too much time on it.
Yes it isn't bad to spend a lot of time in trading and I guess it's impossible that you wouldn't spend too much time doing trading because I think trading is time consuming. Time consuming in terms of transaction due to selling or buying, and also you have to think properly when your doing it, and I guess a clear mind is a must doing this thing.
Activity: 280
For me better to spend to much time in trading,  because if you have a lot of time you can monitor every minute what happen to the coin you want to buy or you want to sell.  Most of the trader who earn a lot of profit they spend more time in trading.  And those people who are not earn good and lose profit they don't have enough time in trading. Some of us are very busy to job or being student or what status you are but you can spend time also to trading to earn more profit even it's hard for sure you can do that.  So if you want to make more profit you need enough time in trading.

Some people are spending excessive amount of funds in trading and ICO participation. This is very wrong, they need to save some money for themselves.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
For me better to spend to much time in trading,  because if you have a lot of time you can monitor every minute what happen to the coin you want to buy or you want to sell.  Most of the trader who earn a lot of profit they spend more time in trading.  And those people who are not earn good and lose profit they don't have enough time in trading. Some of us are very busy to job or being student or what status you are but you can spend time also to trading to earn more profit even it's hard for sure you can do that.  So if you want to make more profit you need enough time in trading.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
I recommend you focus on hold, you will see the account increased significantly after a long time, you will have more time to rest  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 210
Merit: 117
Activity: 378
Mistakes are good, you gain experience that is important in the future. Develop your psyche, it's important for trade
Pages:
Jump to: