Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't Spend Too Much Time Trading? is that true? - page 14. (Read 17490 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
platform for everyday business
i'm one who spend too much time for trading. I made so many stupid mistakes because of thinking emotionally instead of logically. Cry
what is your opinion?

Spending to much in bitcoin is can make  you feel ,distress of all thing's because all you can do is to always monitored the statistic data of the bitcoin price,whether its pump or dump,and maybe can affect your health and making yourself anxiety.so in order to avoid that such kind of things let calm yourself and let the things happen,and find the perfect time when to  do your transaction in exchanges trading,follow your instinct and makes the right moves to do the basic fundamental.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
https://auditchain.com
I made mistakes first time too)) tried to do daytraiding and sometimes get minus. Im happy i transfered not to much money, just to play for bigining. Everybody makes mistakes when they just started, dont worry. Now you anderstand more. Good luck!
Activity: 419
Merit: 250
The thing is how much you know about trading and how much time you spend online to learn about the coins and trade them. The more time you spend on trading, the better you will be able to trade.
Trading will really took almost all of your time, especially when you are trading a lot of coins, if you just let your coin a big possibility that you will lose some of it. But if you will just invest in bitcoin and would just hold it for a long time, then it is okay as bitcoin will truly get rise in time.
Not sure. You need to have more reason before thought the price of Bitcoin always increases without any risk to become the worthless someday. I love realism, so, I want to have more reason exact and clearly enough to make me change my mind.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
The thing is how much you know about trading and how much time you spend online to learn about the coins and trade them. The more time you spend on trading, the better you will be able to trade.
Trading will really took almost all of your time, especially when you are trading a lot of coins, if you just let your coin a big possibility that you will lose some of it. But if you will just invest in bitcoin and would just hold it for a long time, then it is okay as bitcoin will truly get rise in time.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
i'm one who spend too much time for trading. I made so many stupid mistakes because of thinking emotionally instead of logically. Cry
what is your opinion?

In trading, we need to keep in mind that the important thing is the increase and decrease of the value of what we are trading. Now, time plays a big role in that system. We don’t have to spend time, we just need to keep an eye on it, so we’ll know if the price is low where we buy and the price is high where we sell.

Too much is bad ,that's why spending too much time in trading didn't good to us, all we need to do is just monitor the price, we don't need to focus on the price time to time, not only trading is our world, there are many things we should give time like to study about the things we do not yet know.
Too much is apparently always bad. If you do something too much you cannot get the best out of it and most especially trading is a profession that requires every single person to only spend some few times on as they can easily wear you out from stress of making a lot of decisions within a day. You have to find time to always relax your head for the next day rather than trying to make all the money all at once.
But for a successful trade I often suggest to give full time to stay alert from the pricing level of the assets as no one know that what will happen to the price of any asset at any particular time so if someone will stay alert most of the time with the price of their asset then they will grab the right time to sell and buy the asset and I think they will get a high profit out from their trade.
You are pertaining on a certain kind of trader which would really need up to go full time on seeing prices which you would really need to be active since your profitability would really depend on how active you are on executing your trades either on selling or buying which it would really be a crucial thing. Spending too much isnt really necessary but would really give an advantage compared to those who do less on making trades.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Spanish Translator
It depends on the strategy that you are following and many other things related with your personality. Maybe who told you that was because there are many people who spend many time trading without using any strategy and the time invested has a negative effect, because it causes more stress and a diminution in the quality of the decisions made.
Activity: 966
Merit: 506
Activity: 966
Merit: 506
what is your opinion?
Its true when you buy altcoin or just the cheap coin you need some researched about the coins, chart analysis for the price movement and the roadmap of the coin. Be careful in choosing cheap coins maybe it turns into shitcoins. Strategy and timing when you do trading or else you've loss your fund.

There is no grantee that cheap coins will  scam and the expensive coins will not scam. There is no logic in this.
I have seen people investing and trading with good coins and bear loses.

Activity: 1652
Merit: 299
Yes, but it worked with somebody only not for everyone. Like the special relativity .
This is much important. Yes this strategy only works for few. There are more people who are newbies to this world. Even those who have some experience they need to see the updates continuously because they don’t have strong group over their decisions. Don’t give your all day to trading as it will affect your personal life too but yes, there should be a specific time for trading too.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I think your opinion isn't right. Spending more time in it and you should turn yourself into the better not worst as you're saying.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Yes, but it worked with somebody only not for everyone. Like the special relativity .
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
what is your opinion?

It is a usual thing.. So don't be panic about it. You should prepare about trading and its strategy too.. you should gather the current affairs  about it and remember that while you trading. Trading is not easy to all the users.. when you understanding the trading technology you can also trade with easily..So just avoid the emotions you want to deal with bold in this juncture..

Sometimes, we carry our positions on and then we may not be able to find some time to track them. Then we start a big panic in our mind since we're afraid of economic loss.
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
I believe if you spend more time in trading you can big profit because you focus of what you doing.
So that's why dont spend too much time in trading?
Like a pro will always say; have plan for everything, stick to it and make the best out of it as at when DUE. Timing is everything, Once you have been able to make use of the opportunities bestowed on you with the trading for that day or that period, then it is best to rest, reflect on the decisions made that day and see how you can make things better. That is how to keep the brain active in making good decisions all the time.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
It is good to spend time trading because you can earn much more than holding but also you can become a professional on trading and even if btc ends you have the option to trade on forex or stock exchanges.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
what is your opinion?

In trading, we need to keep in mind that the important thing is the increase and decrease of the value of what we are trading. Now, time plays a big role in that system. We don’t have to spend time, we just need to keep an eye on it, so we’ll know if the price is low where we buy and the price is high where we sell.

Too much is bad ,that's why spending too much time in trading didn't good to us, all we need to do is just monitor the price, we don't need to focus on the price time to time, not only trading is our world, there are many things we should give time like to study about the things we do not yet know.
Too much is apparently always bad. If you do something too much you cannot get the best out of it and most especially trading is a profession that requires every single person to only spend some few times on as they can easily wear you out from stress of making a lot of decisions within a day. You have to find time to always relax your head for the next day rather than trying to make all the money all at once.
But for a successful trade I often suggest to give full time to stay alert from the pricing level of the assets as no one know that what will happen to the price of any asset at any particular time so if someone will stay alert most of the time with the price of their asset then they will grab the right time to sell and buy the asset and I think they will get a high profit out from their trade.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I myself made lots of mistake but also while trading I earned so much compared to if I had invested for long term and holding. If you can get rid of emotions you will rock.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
what is your opinion?

It's up to you. If you want more profits, you need to spend too much time in trading. You need to love your work if you are interested, or my advise is do day trading and just earn profits on different coins.
Activity: 826
what is your opinion?
It is not because of you are giving too much time but it is because you do not give much focus and attention to trade which are making you to happen much mistakes from you. If you will try to give more focus and try to be more creative in trade then you may get much benefit in trade and especially at days when you give more time to trade.
Activity: 672
Merit: 127
what is your opinion?
I think it is true, but not the way you think. Most professional traders spend most of their time increasing their knowledge, monitoring the charts and applying their techniques to it, but when it comes to trade itself, they perform just a few trades a month. Good traders will not trade all the time, because they will only pick the best opportunities.
For day traders, they usually spend a huge time on this. Monitoring every prospected altcoin is a great deal. It depend if your a buy and hold trader. You really dont need some time to it which is true and different from the daily trade.
Activity: 728
what is your opinion?

It is a usual thing.. So don't be panic about it. You should prepare about trading and its strategy too.. you should gather the current affairs  about it and remember that while you trading. Trading is not easy to all the users.. when you understanding the trading technology you can also trade with easily..So just avoid the emotions you want to deal with bold in this juncture..
Yeah! Trading is one of the toughest methods of making money, though it is profitable but still you need to be highly cautious when doping trading. You really need to stay updated all the time so that you don’t miss on any important event related to the increase and decerase in the prices of coins. Keep in mind that for trading, you need to have sound knowledge regarding all coins you are dealing with.
Pages:
Jump to: