Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't Spend Too Much Time Trading? is that true? - page 13. (Read 17490 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 104
If you are long term trading its enought to spend a couple of minutes trust the coin that you pick this is the best way to earn good profit dont be afraid if you see your coin down. But if you are day trading its spend too much time because every second and minutes the coin price can be change stay away from shitcoin that always dump and pump.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
It isn't bad for spending too much time on trading cause there is a good outcome to that. But it's true because  it could give you bad health lifestyle and forgot to eat for a day just to had the trade results.

The OP isn't actually referring whether it has a bad affect on its lifestyle or health. In fact, trading is a job which you gives you freedom and doesn't require you to work at least 8 hours a day. Given that a trader is accordingly aligned to his plan and schedule. Due to this, since it will give you lots of freedom, instead wasting more time with trading, there are a lot of ventures you can move which will spread out all of your investment funds. Thus, possibility of reaping more profits. And if everything else fails with trading, you have other options to go in order to regain the incurred loss.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
True. Just a couple of minutes is enough to check what are the top gainers and losers, your portfolio and setting your trades. Don't do checking every second of marketcap looking at prices and refreshing it.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
Don't spend too much money in trading.
If you really trust a coin, then stick with it. Hold it for a very long time.
You might lose your money or your money will fold a lot of times.
It is like gambling.
Activity: 172
Merit: 3
I think it's okay if you spend a lot of time trading because you do that to make money especially if you are trading as the main job for you.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Needing of time is different between pro users and beginners. Who have experience about trading are so much practical at their online dealing and knows how to behave with dealing. They doesn’t need so much time to take a decision what should do and what shouldn’t but for beginners its moves to 180 degree because the haven’t the proper idea what should they do and what should they avoid. If you are a beginner then you have to follow the system by you will get benefit. You have to watch some video on youtube, read some article which are related with cryptocurrency and think deeply about what can you afford and it will take so much time and its true.
Everyone have a different opinion and I have my own opinion because trade is one of the fast and good way to earn from it and I’m also doing online trade from a long time because it don’t need extra time from me and I’m also doing study it never disturbed my life its helping me in my education because I can pay my fee from bitcoin so if someone think long trade is risk or not good so I’m not agree with this I feel comfortable.
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
i'm one who spend too much time for trading. I made so many stupid mistakes because of thinking emotionally instead of logically. Cry
what is your opinion?
I've spent too much time in trading but Id didn't made a lot of mistakes, maybe, you need to study more on trading, and maybe trading is not fit on you, so its better to try another way to earn bitcoins.
Activity: 1140
Merit: 103
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
It isn't bad for spending too much time on trading cause there is a good outcome to that. But it's true because  it could give you bad health lifestyle and forgot to eat for a day just to had the trade results.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
My opinion, you can speed up trading when the currency is small and you wait for the currency to increase your income or your money. now that I know it. thanks.
Daily trading really takes a lot of time and pressure because of the volatility of coin. I really do not think you can develop that long with such an investment. So I switched to hold the coin potential for a long time to have time for life and the family. I really get quite a bit of profit from the trade but I know that it's not stable and I do not want to develop so long.
Activity: 714
Yes its true
buy at low price , watch graphics candle
if reach 40% price from your buyed ago
sell.. but if you lucky. you can earn profit 100%
it depend condition coins
It depends on how often you are checking the market. Moreover, it is not about checking the market all the time that counts except you are a day trader, but it is about not spending too much time trading that is being said here. It is one thing to day trade, it is another thing to day trade for close to 24 hours, having few sleeps and then continuing like that the next day. Such a person will only age so fast and get his/her brain deteriorated.
Why do you need to make money and waste your health? What is your purpose to make money? For me, although I am really want to become the rich and earn more money as soon as I can, but I do not want to "pay" my health and will be die sooner than others are still the poor Tongue.

well i think you can still make more money without risking your health. all you need to do is set a specific time for all of your task in a timely manner and avoid getting overboard if your too conscious enough on your health like for example sleeping in a correct pattern and avoiding too much late because some says that can cause you a health problems like diabetes. but at the end of the day , its still depends on the person whether he wants to earn much or if he only wants enough income to support his/her needs.
Activity: 392
i'm one who spend too much time for trading. I made so many stupid mistakes because of thinking emotionally instead of logically. Cry
what is your opinion?

Learn to control your emotion or rather trade without emotion it cant help... Trading is very risky but indeed profitable at the same time.. Spending too much time on trading dont see any problem as long you have all your time to do so..
Activity: 463
Merit: 250
Yes its true
It depends on how often you are checking the market. Moreover, it is not about checking the market all the time that counts except you are a day trader, but it is about not spending too much time trading that is being said here. It is one thing to day trade, it is another thing to day trade for close to 24 hours, having few sleeps and then continuing like that the next day. Such a person will only age so fast and get his/her brain deteriorated.
Why do you need to make money and waste your health? What is your purpose to make money? For me, although I am really want to become the rich and earn more money as soon as I can, but I do not want to "pay" my health and will be die sooner than others are still the poor Tongue.
Activity: 196
what is your opinion?

Sometimes the best trade is no trade at all.

It is very difficult to predict the future, and we can make mistakes if we start feeling the pressure to sell or to buy, staying away helps to gain perspective.

Best trade is not trade at all. I like that and i think thats better than if we loss money.
If we are not confident with our decision then just dont trade.
Spend to much time will make our mind is disturbed. Sometime it will make us not following the plan. So thats why not good if we spend long time for trading.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 335
Yes its true
Activity: 238
You probably got bored, so you wanted profit faster which resulted that you lost money. You should try to do what i do when i'm tired, do a bit of trading in morning ( check prices, buy or sell something ) and then forget about them for rest of the day and trade again next morning only, this way i avoid stupid mistakes i would do otherwise.
Activity: 294
My opinion, you can speed up trading when the currency is small and you wait for the currency to increase your income or your money. now that I know it. thanks.
Activity: 336
Between pro users and beginners needing time is different. They are so much practical in their online dealing and knows how to behave with that who have experience in trading. To take a decision what should do and what shouldn't they don't need so much time but it moves 180 degrees for beginners because they don't understand what should do and what should avoid and doesn't have any proper idea about it. You have to follow the system by what you will get benefit if you are a beginner. Read some articles, watch some video about it then you will get some idea about it..It will take too much time at beginning but will less at future.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I don't think this opinion is right because you're will be better when you're spending time to do something. It's really against the logics with this opinion.
Activity: 73
Merit: 11
what is your opinion?
It's not that you should not spend too much time trading, but you should only trade when the time is right, when there are opportunities in which the risk/reward ratio is not that bad. But to catch these opportunities, you still need to spend a lot of time monitoring the market.
Activity: 364
Needing of time is different between pro users and beginners. Who have experience about trading are so much practical at their online dealing and knows how to behave with dealing. They doesn’t need so much time to take a decision what should do and what shouldn’t but for beginners its moves to 180 degree because the haven’t the proper idea what should they do and what should they avoid. If you are a beginner then you have to follow the system by you will get benefit. You have to watch some video on youtube, read some article which are related with cryptocurrency and think deeply about what can you afford and it will take so much time and its true.
Pages:
Jump to: