Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't worry, the market will not fall forever. - page 37. (Read 3564 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
đúng vậy tôi tin là thị trường sẽ không rơi mãi, nó sẽ hồi phục lại thôi
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
The cryptocurrencies market price will always up and down because most of it't users are trader who influence the supply and demand. Actually after this fall, people are morw  interested to bitcoin because they can buy it in low price.
Indeed, as mate said that crypto market is always going up and down with time while if we can see variation of bitcoin price then fluctuation is very high because price of bitcoin is very high and you should keep in mind that price of bitcoin will never always increased and never decreased but it vary with time according to demand and supply situation.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
The fall will not last long, bitcoin will surely recover back to its prior state before the crash happened. maybe at around 14k usd after the FUD and
the upcoming festivities.

Well actually as of the moment we can see that bitcoin price is going up right now.  Thus, the fall will definitely not last long.  It is okay for me if it goes up slowly.  What matters for me is that it will continuously goes up even at the slow pace.  Bitcoin is bitcoin.  We know that it is not an ordinary coin, it will surely stand up.
Activity: 798
Merit: 182
The cryptocurrencies market price will always up and down because most of it't users are trader who influence the supply and demand. Actually after this fall, people are morw  interested to bitcoin because they can buy it in low price.
Activity: 294
Merit: 161
Actually it can. Just as it can go up it can go down and even keep going down. Even the stock market took a huge hit and keeps on going down further. The market is gonna hit a low point soon and then it might rise up a bit, but I don't think it will ever reach that $20k dollar price again, that was just a hype and fluke. The way BTC is being put negatively in the media etc it won't go up that much anymore.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.
If you are in a position - hold.
If you have the finest money - buy in parts.
Everything goes to the fact that in May we are expected again the rally

I am very much positive with Bitcoins. I think it is risky to invest in alt coins currently and we may see some fully disappear in next few months.

I agree with you. I saw that  alt coin depends on Bitcoin because of when the price of Bitcoin drop than also drop all others alt coin. At this moment the price of Bitcoin is getting lower so,It's better to wait until the price of Bitcoin increasing.
Activity: 320
Merit: 10
Yes i hope the crypto-currency market will be back soon.Bitcoin got down 19000$ to 7000$ and another coin also down.We know crypto market depends on bitcoin,when bitcoin down so all market must be down.

Yes, market will not fall, and i believe that cryptocurrency market will not fall and will be back soon to its price of 18000 USD and higher. More people will invest now in bitcoin so that crypto market will not fall and bitcoin price will rise.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.
The cryptocurrency market is now recovering after the big dump. There are now many coins that are now keep increasing. People are now calm because the market is now good again. I prefer to you to buy some bitcoins now.
Activity: 146
Worry is always there in every person who is has unstable courage in this risky way of making profit. They get easily panic on this kind of situation and selling all their token on which after this testifying against their own act of worriness. While on this stage the person who always take It as an opportunity is always happy on this situation because this is the perfect time he is waiting for so long. The weak hand is the happiness of the strong hand.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
Yes i hope the crypto-currency market will be back soon.Bitcoin got down 19000$ to 7000$ and another coin also down.We know crypto market depends on bitcoin,when bitcoin down so all market must be down.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
right, do not worry because the market will go back up, be patient and do not panic, we will see good news and everything will be green

Its normal to fall because of the price volatility and for some other reason but after that event, for sure it will be back to normal and go even higher. Cryptomarket is a good example for this since we already experienced a lot of dump and yet the market are still on top so don't panic.
Activity: 90

I am very much positive with Bitcoins. I think it is risky to invest in alt coins currently and we may see some fully disappear in next few months.

I agree with this guy. But we all know, high risks, high returns.  Grin

TS: Yeah, market will rise up again. Everything goes up, goes down, and so on. That's how the market flows.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
right, do not worry because the market will go back up, be patient and do not panic, we will see good news and everything will be green
copper member
Activity: 455

Crypto coins have a risk but also have the potential to continue to increase. The market is not always falling but there will be an increase. Holding is the right way because the price will gradually improve, buying in the low time and holding up the high price is a good strategy.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Blockchain Identity Verification
I see how my topic is being actively discussed. I like that many understand the causes of such falls and look forward with the belief in the growth of the market. I created this topic because there are a lot of negative messages on the forum: everything is lost, sell bitcoin, crypto currency is a bubble. Honestly, I do not feel sorry for such people when they lose money. They lose them because of their stupidity and do not want to learn.
I wish everyone a profit!  Cool
Although this is impossible, someone must lose  Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
I think this situation will prove which coins are worth investing and which are not. In the end, a new rise will follow. Such falls are just needed to keep the market clean.
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
I believe that next day the market and the alt coin value will be stable and raise.
Yes agree, bitcoin and altcoin use a decentralized system and everything is commonplace when prices go up and down significantly, we soon laugh next month as prices will raise $20k.
This present time is really a very tough for the ones who have invested a huge amount of money into any of the coin which is there is the world of digital currencies as the market value of almost all the crypto coins is continuously falling down but the thing is things don’t remain the same all the time. Things will get better and we will surely have more profit than we are expecting to have by this investment in the near future.
Activity: 50
The fall will not last long, bitcoin will surely recover back to its prior state before the crash happened. maybe at around 14k usd after the FUD and
the upcoming festivities.
Activity: 47
The cryptomarket is not doomed to fall, it's just that there are price corrections or might possibly be manipulations that makes the dip. Always keep in mind the the market will surely recover, stronger and better.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I hope that the bitcoin market will not fall forever now the bitcoin is recover and we can say that bitcoin is moving to a good side it is good for those who have patience and it will make every one happy who loves it. The crypto market is moving to the up side and from this we can become the successful investor of this market. the crypto currency is good and if the capital market is tough for making investment then the currency market is good for the short time.
Pages:
Jump to: