Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't worry, the market will not fall forever. - page 39. (Read 3564 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
because no such thing as falldown forever except this blockchain technology is being abandoned by people. so, don't get worry because others that have negative thinking around you and stay HODL. the better thing is to buy some coin in deep dip state and get some profit from its price changing.
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
True, nothing to worry about because this is the real story of the market. There is always a rise and fall of its value, but as always it will be back to its high price and soar high. As long as we have the time to work hard we have to make it because when bitcoin back to its high price many will be happy because its favorable for them. Because i do believe that bitcoin is volatile and its value is unpredictable.
Exactly, I dont know why people get down everytime bitcoin falls. Where it was the normal characteristic of bitcoin. People always want a high price, yes we al need that dont they think that it was normal since bitcoin was volatile. I just dont hnderstand why they lose their hope to Bitcoin everytime it happens.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.
If you are in a position - hold.
If you have the finest money - buy in parts.
Everything goes to the fact that in May we are expected again the rally

I am very much positive with Bitcoins. I think it is risky to invest in alt coins currently and we may see some fully disappear in next few months.

That's right my friend be positive always in bitcoin forum activities and enjoy your life as a bitcoiner at the same time a millionaire.Honestly everyhing in this world was risky but if we will not try how we can assure that our thoughts makes possible or not.We should face our fear because it can set as free for all the positive action we've  done to our life.We considered that we are here not only to joined and have fun but to look forward the possibilities that bitcoin is the only thing to make us survive from the rough surface of our life turning into a shiny solution.We should be blessed and thankful that bitcoin spreads to everyone of us.
Activity: 75
The market doesn't really move on a straight line. It normally goes up or down depending on market(buyer and seller) sentiment.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
I am not that worried that markets are all down.But i am worried on the altcoins getting lower value.It is not really good for investment.Hearing a lot from the news makes a person a little bit worried.But hope that market will regain its power.

Of course it won't forever here. Market will calm down soon and the prices will be recovering their initial values to the old high prices. This is the most expected scenario for me.

keep calm, I've been a focus in bitcoin for 5 years, This is the usual thing. eventually, the price will recover even to rise higher. all of the market following bitcoin, so when bitcoin recovered I am sure altcoin will also follow. Thus for me this is a good moment to buy more.

Activity: 518
Merit: 11
The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.
If you are in a position - hold.
If you have the finest money - buy in parts.
Everything goes to the fact that in May we are expected again the rally

yes you are right the market is not going to go down forever and proven after the down then the market will rise again the price and very lucky for those who took advantage yesterday to buy bitcoin and other coin because all of it was down yesterday.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Well thread and decision. All those people who have fear of falling price don't fear of any thing improve your confidence such happening will improve your confidence so always keep good hope and wait for a right time price will never fall always but some time it will give you tough time like presently.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
I am not that worried that markets are all down.But i am worried on the altcoins getting lower value.It is not really good for investment.Hearing a lot from the news makes a person a little bit worried.But hope that market will regain its power.

Of course it won't forever here. Market will calm down soon and the prices will be recovering their initial values to the old high prices. This is the most expected scenario for me.
Activity: 224
Activity: 378
I think the market will soon recover in the next few weeks. The bad news about the cryptocurrency market is gradually losing and the confidence of investors in the market has returned, promising the next time things will be better
Everyone is patiently waiting for the recovery anyway. However, one should still be careful of the alts one will be investing in right now and should rather put it in a strong one. I do not know much about Ignis anyway, but I hope that you are on the right track as I have mentioned above. It is a wide market correction and once bitcoin recovers or shows sign of bullish run, the whole market will definitely have a huge comeback.

I hope so the market can pump my other altcoin as a trader is very relaxed with the current events hopefully in 2018 this altcoin can exceed the price of the previous for all and for myself
No. We may see that altcoins may fall when bitcoins find recovery. I am expecting bitcoin alone to get pumped in coming days which may includes downfall of few major altcoins.
Well usually the pattern that occurs is when Bitcoin in the pump then most altcoin will fall, and vice versa, but the current market conditions different from before, it all depends on Bitcoin. When Bitcoin is pumped and increases, all coins will rise.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
I think the market will soon recover in the next few weeks. The bad news about the cryptocurrency market is gradually losing and the confidence of investors in the market has returned, promising the next time things will be better
Everyone is patiently waiting for the recovery anyway. However, one should still be careful of the alts one will be investing in right now and should rather put it in a strong one. I do not know much about Ignis anyway, but I hope that you are on the right track as I have mentioned above. It is a wide market correction and once bitcoin recovers or shows sign of bullish run, the whole market will definitely have a huge comeback.

I hope so the market can pump my other altcoin as a trader is very relaxed with the current events hopefully in 2018 this altcoin can exceed the price of the previous for all and for myself
No. We may see that altcoins may fall when bitcoins find recovery. I am expecting bitcoin alone to get pumped in coming days which may includes downfall of few major altcoins.
Activity: 112
Yes its true it is not always a fall situation , yes its fall sometimes but the price of bitcoin is more on in a high rate ,believe me don't be panic and dont do the panic selling because bitcoin will be raise again and it will never fall forever
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
which market has fallen always down?? it cannot happen.. those who understand that can get along with this dips and always remember that
That is very true, i know and i am confident that the market is we will not faill forever, because the market is we will start to rise again maybe next 2weeks so my advice is to buy more coins until the price is at low price and holding it

for long time is very great to do.
Yeah you are wise enough you should alteady know what is the forecast what happening  now is almost identical last year .If you have enough resources this the ample time to put more eggs in your baskets meaning buy more BTC while the price is low .
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
True, nothing to worry about because this is the real story of the market. There is always a rise and fall of its value, but as always it will be back to its high price and soar high. As long as we have the time to work hard we have to make it because when bitcoin back to its high price many will be happy because its favorable for them. Because i do believe that bitcoin is volatile and its value is unpredictable.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
The market is usually down in the early months of the year. This is due to people withdrawing money bringing nothing to the supply chain of money. The money i guess will be back by March or April since people could be more hopeful to invest again.
Activity: 253
Activity: 25
 BTC and other altcoins are now a worldwide reality. Their temporary devaluation will not be able to decree their end.
Activity: 27
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
Due to the bloody market the past days, FUDs spread throughout the crypto community making others to panic and sell their cryptocurrencies at a very low price. For those who HODLed, they might somehow feel relieved specially that the market is looking green today.
The market is still good we dont have to worry .People sell their crypto in a low price and this is A great chance to buy some crypto in a low price ,this is our time to take advantage .Hold crypto and time will come the prices goes up thats the great idea to decide.
Activity: 392
For bitcoiners you know about it, that the market sometimes goes up and down because that's where we can make a profit, so there's no need to worry because it's normal and the market is sure to go up again, so it's wise to make decisions
Pages:
Jump to: