Author

Topic: DragonMint T1 16TH/S halongmining.com - page 113. (Read 87605 times)

copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 32
December 27, 2017, 10:24:47 AM
There will be a steady stream of news coming soon. It’s ok not to buy right now. Actually, you can’t by right now. But the thing is, the demand is higher than all the suppliers put together can even handle. There will be no problem finding buyers.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
December 27, 2017, 09:41:21 AM
I will refrain from name calling and cursing. But, you dudes will be really embarrassed with all your naysaying.

If this was a professional operation it certainly would not attract this amount of contention, and prick teasing is not the way to arouse your future customers.

Even if they're nowhere near ready, there's nothing stopping them coming out with a stream of updates, news and information. This is a potential multi billion dollar business and anyone planning on getting into it should be acting accordingly.

So far it's following the total deadbeat template almost to the letter.
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
December 27, 2017, 02:19:45 AM
Nov to dec 26 no real info on this thread.

21 pages no real info on this item.

I purchased  a s-9  on nov 23 and it has been mining for a week already .

I purchased twenty gpus and built a beast 8 gpu 4000 sol rig along with other rigs.

No real info on this item.

We had 2 diff jumps of 18 percent and coins dropped from 20k to 16k

Which is a 20 percent drop.

So march preorders that arrive in April do not appeal much.

yes, and this is with my previous post IF THEY EXIST..a real benefit of a doubt stretch that is.....by both of us.....

Again, if they do exist..I think ....they stopped selling them and just started mining them as soon as the price went over $100 usd

but, I still think they are vaporware.....won't matter much if I'm wrong ...would not get any equip of any asic flavor at this point in time

better to hold and wait for another price pump in BTC LTC or whatever...2-3 month delay is killer and Bitmain would just lower prices

or keep your shipment if the price pumps like last summer...(it is what they do) ..thus not enthused enough to even care if this equip exists

(damn, I have to get a life and off this thread)

brad

legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
December 27, 2017, 01:11:46 AM
Nov to dec 26 no real info on this thread.

21 pages no real info on this item.

I purchased  a s-9  on nov 23 and it has been mining for a week already .

I purchased twenty gpus and built a beast 8 gpu 4000 sol rig along with other rigs.

No real info on this item.

We had 2 diff jumps of 18 percent and coins dropped from 20k to 16k

Which is a 20 percent drop.

So march preorders that arrive in April do not appeal much.
copper member
Clueless!
December 27, 2017, 12:48:49 AM
I get it. I get it. "Who are you, who are so wise in the ways of science?"

Anyways... Halong is obviously not the best in the art of product pre-launch marketing and PR. You've definitely got that part right. It's difficult to orchestrate all the moving parts and people involved.

Well, on a side note ..the whole argument on existence is now moot...it is NOT worth getting at the prices I suspect they will ask for this product ..even it if is not a scam

too little, too late .....especially with Bitmain

so, they waited too long and likely will only find profit if such equipment exists mining it themselves....no frigging way does it make sense to market it out to folk like us

at this point IMHO view, even if they only are selling them in lots of 5 or so

so again, we are arguing about a duck that has already been cooked/eaten and discarded....

the boat has sailed on this getting off the ground at a price as a consumer product at this point in my view...even if all my concerns were met today

so even if they announce this week...the whole thing will get a big ho hum......at the prices I'd expect

copper member
December 27, 2017, 12:31:09 AM
I get it. I get it. "Who are you, who are so wise in the ways of science?"

Anyways... Halong is obviously not the best in the art of product pre-launch marketing and PR. You've definitely got that part right. It's difficult to orchestrate all the moving parts and people involved.
copper member
Clueless!
December 26, 2017, 09:51:31 PM
I will refrain from name calling and cursing. But, you dudes will be really embarrassed with all your naysaying.

Well, you sir, if such a product exists, should be ashamed of all your attempts to make it look like a scam.....I mean, talk about a lame way to launch a product!

tough to have 'duck like' qualities and not be called a 'duck' Smiley

copper member
December 26, 2017, 09:24:00 PM
copper member
Clueless!
December 26, 2017, 09:13:51 PM
Please just wait a couple more weeks. I promise very exciting news for the mining industry. Although the hashrate is only a few TH higher than the best on market offered by competitors  right now, there is a great surprise that hasn’t yet been revealed that will make all the waiting and angst worth the while. I know I’m just a noob here in this forum, but mark my words... you’ll shit your pants. An official announcement is coming soon. All your FUD will be but a distant memory and likewise, the biggest, most loved and hated manufacturer of miners currently on the market. All your FUD are belong to us! I’m not even telling you to go out and try to preorder right now. If you don’t believe, you won’t be first in line. And that’s ok.  

LOL..such a Newbie shrill account post....classic

(Also looked at newbie poster profile of posts, he ONLY posts on stuff here in this manner.....seems obsessed, ya think?)

Below in the order of appearance from above quote.

1) please wait a couple more weeks

2) exciting news

3) best on market

4) great surprise

5) hasn't been revealed yet

6) coming soon!

7) first in line!

The above 7 were taken from the quoted posting above in the order in which they appeared above....notice how scammy it looks in my format?

NOW IF THIS DOES NOT JUST SCREAM SCAM...well nothing can convince you, and I will stop trying, because I too desire to live in your universe of tiny fairies and unicorn rainbows

and busting you bubble would be like kicking a kitten....so I will refrain.....(but for the rest of us...really?)

copper member
December 26, 2017, 09:06:05 PM
Please just wait a couple more weeks. I promise very exciting news for the mining industry. Although the hashrate is only a few TH higher than the best on market offered by competitors  right now, there is a great surprise that hasn’t yet been revealed that will make all the waiting and angst worth the while. I know I’m just a noob here in this forum, but mark my words... you’ll shit your pants. An official announcement is coming soon. All your FUD will be but a distant memory and likewise, the biggest, most loved and hated manufacturer of miners currently on the market. All your FUD are belong to us! I’m not even telling you to go out and try to preorder right now. If you don’t believe, you won’t be first in line. And that’s ok.  
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1706
Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.
December 26, 2017, 09:00:32 PM
At this time, I am out.

It has been to long since the "test" was announced and as everyone else already stated, this smells fishy to say the least

I have wrote two new reviews (A741 & Ebit E9) during the time we have been waiting for this DragonMint review.

It doesn't take this long to make one if you really put your mind to it.
copper member
Clueless!
December 26, 2017, 08:57:43 PM
At this time, I am out.

It has been to long since the "test" was announced and as everyone else already stated, this smells fishy to say the least

I thought someone on this thread says they got one of these (or tried to..if it is a scam) anyone? have a BTC address we can check/lurk/snoop?

My expectation of what happens to any money sent to these guys, well see below

sorry for your loss, hopefully, I am incorrect and no one sent any BTC to these clowns....

Activity: 756
Merit: 560
December 26, 2017, 08:54:40 PM
Did all the payments go to the same wallet? Trace some of the payments on the blockchain to see how they have been spent.

Umm the blockchain wont tell you anything about HOW they have been spent. It is just a transaction ledger.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Tax Attorney - Investor - Entrepreneur
December 26, 2017, 08:39:21 PM
At this time, I am out.

Activity: 99
Merit: 11
December 26, 2017, 06:15:03 PM
Haven't they already took 1 preorder so far? Something like 10 BTC value? Please correct me if im wrong, other then that, until there is REAL evidence that it exists, we can only FUD around until we see it

Can the community do some sleuthing with the BTC transactions they used to pay halongmining for the pre orders?

Did all the payments go to the same wallet? Trace some of the payments on the blockchain to see how they have been spent.

Anyone here have some knowledge about transaction forensics? Lets do it.
December 26, 2017, 06:11:39 PM
If this was a total scam, wouldn't they pretend like they were readily available and try and scam as many people as fast as they could before anyone catches on and disappear with the money? Instead, they are not taking orders and waiting until they have finished a batch.

Scamming 101: Temper Your Greed.
If you accept unlimited orders for your non-existent product then people will immediately know for sure that you are a fraud. If you can keep up the facade then it gives scammers time to get away clean.

If its real the community needs definitive proof. Now.
If its a scam then more delay and then some announcement in March that there is more new pending "any day now" and they keep delaying.
December 26, 2017, 05:58:46 PM
If this is a scam, a lot of credible people in the community are involved in the scam. 

They could easily claim to have been tricked by the scammers. They could come out at the end of it all and claim they were duped or lost money in the scam like everyone else, genuine or not.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 04:54:17 PM
Oh great, yet another noob/shill chiming in and claiming legitimacy of this obvious scam-o-rama...  Tongue

I may have a new account on this website, but am anything but a noob in the bitcoin world. I've had bitcoins since 2010, have used them in Forex to grow them and own several Antminer S7's, so spare me your derogatory bullshit VRobb. If you're so all-knowing, honor the forum with your answer why if it was a scam, Halong wouldn't just put imaginary machines up for sale for 3 grand or whatever, since the last S9's that mine at 13.5 TH/s were over $2500 and sell 1000 of them before disappearing? If it's a scam, not selling them and have people do what they're doing on sites like this, speculating that it's a scam and preventing people from buying them would be the worst thing they could do for their con. Riddle me that, genius.
I'm not saying they do exist. I haven't seen one, except for the one in the Youtube clip. I'm just putting the question out there.
Activity: 266
Merit: 109
Ultra Mega Giga Super Cool Flying Oposum!
December 26, 2017, 04:40:32 PM
Haven't they already took 1 preorder so far? Something like 10 BTC value? Please correct me if im wrong, other then that, until there is REAL evidence that it exists, we can only FUD around until we see it
copper member
December 26, 2017, 04:26:14 PM
Actually, this is the EXACT right forum for speculation. Did you look at where this thread is located??

Bitcoin Forum > Bitcoin > Mining > Mining speculation >

Also, NDAs are a very legitimate reason. I know it looks shady when there are no independent reviews out yet, but Elokk is right... the Halong project is backed by credible people in the Bitcoin industry. Give it some time and you’ll see.

Plus, what Ron1103 says is also true. Why would someone have a scam site up that doesn’t actually take preorders? The purpose of a scam is to make money. You can’t as easily scam people with a waitlist.
Jump to: