Author

Topic: DragonMint T1 16TH/S halongmining.com - page 111. (Read 87605 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
December 29, 2017, 04:14:54 PM
If it's not a scam then why only payable in BTC?
If they spent 30 million and worked with 100 experts for over a year, who all had to be paid then why are these banks involved not providing us with their services so we can pay with credit cards, PayPal and whatever ways that allow buyers to have some sort of guarantees?
There should be a whole system of banks and companies investing, buying and selling parts and accountant offices full of financial papers and traces.
Why accept a volatile and unstable yet very anonymous way to receive payments and recover all these millions of invested dollars?
Why is there no info on part producing companies that can have contracts to keep specifics secret untill shipment so competition can't use their tech?
I would say if it looks too nice to be true and it feels too nice to be true and it sounds to nice to be true it most likely is too nice to be true.....

Although I sincerely hope that it is true and we all can buy a decent machine for a decent price and laugh about it sitting on our new earned yaughts payed with BTC !

For all believers I strongly suggest to go buy a lottery ticket asap because at least you will have a chance to buy that yaught 😁
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
December 29, 2017, 03:57:05 PM
I'm helping Halong with sales. That's all.

Who are you in communication with at Halong?
What have they been telling you?
What is the timeline for phases leading to production?
You have a blog on the site https://halongmining.com/blog/
Why is the blog empty?
Why is there no physical address for the company?
Why do we not know who the owners are?
Or the engineers? Or Anybody except you?
Excellent questions, let me add one request:
Since you have confirmed that you are working for them "helping with sales" please share your identity (name, address) and people will be less concerned. Having an identifiable individual related with the company, that would go to jail god forbid this is a scam, has that effect. Not that it's entire necessary for sending someone to jail to have that information, unless we are dealing with people that really know how to cover their tracks and don't, let's say, access this site from their home computer...
Activity: 99
Merit: 11
December 29, 2017, 03:36:41 PM
I'm helping Halong with sales. That's all.

Who are you in communication with at Halong?
What have they been telling you?
What is the timeline for phases leading to production?
You have a blog on the site https://halongmining.com/blog/
Why is the blog empty?
Why is there no physical address for the company?
Why do we not know who the owners are?
Or the engineers? Or Anybody except you?

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
December 29, 2017, 03:16:32 PM
I will refrain from name calling and cursing. But, you dudes will be really embarrassed with all your naysaying.

Hello. You should know that this forum and its members have seen a lot of mining hardware scams since 2013 onward so it is normal for them to be so skeptic. I used to do the same, to keep asking companies questions and not believe them until I saw a third party review. If your product proves to be real and at least advertised specs this forum will flood you with money. Everyone is desperate for other than Bitmain products. I did give it a shot and made an order. Until now I managed to escape the scams. If this will prove real or not we shall see.

There is far more at play here than is currently understood. Obviously there has not much of anything revealed at this point, and I respect the honest skepticism that some have expressed. If I were better at public relations, I would never have jumped on here and started making promises.

The only thing I can say right now is... if you really are uncomfortable sending $ to what appears to be scam, then just wait a few weeks.

Now this is a rough estimate, but Bitmain has around 70% of the mining equipment industry market share right now. They also own various mining pools out there (whether obvious or unknown).  A change needs to occur and this Halong project is that change.

As said above please understand that forum users have all the reasons to be skeptic as hell. Stop trying to convince us with words. Bring our the real products and reviews and let us order. Maybe have a small discount for forum users  Huh  Cool

Good luck!
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
December 29, 2017, 02:33:03 AM

Another day, another failure to get a demo of this Unicorn miner.....why am I not surprised.....

(er..maybe it's a yeti.....we've been using Unicorn bait.....need yeti bait...hmmm..yeti bait.....pondering) ;(

Activity: 266
Merit: 109
Ultra Mega Giga Super Cool Flying Oposum!
December 28, 2017, 03:22:44 PM
1 Proof to rule them all!(remove fud) other then that SCAM!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
December 28, 2017, 02:48:40 PM
i guess that's me schooled then. very silly for someone like this to fall for it so i presume he knows more than we do, then again...

i also find it a little weird that he's a leading role in bitcoin when he didn't even get into it until late 2013 and was previously skeptical about the whole thing.
December 28, 2017, 02:41:10 PM
What troubles me most is that Adam Back himself said that the product do exist and he saw it.

Huh

If Adam pulls a scam like this he is done.

All the dude did was report seeing something. He didn't implore people to send all their money. Still, it wouldn't be a good look.

I find it laughable that the supposed bitmain killer requires a no post noob to reassure other noobs they haven't stolen all their money. Yep, that's precisely how you become a world leader in your market. Tim cook and Jeff bezos could learn a thing or two from these guys.

Incorrect. Back did more than just "report seeing something". The fact that he invested $$$ in buying the machines was used as an endorsement to PUMP the SCAM.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25027632

And this.
https://twitter.com/adam3us/status/933358573307953152?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.coinbureau.com%2Fnews%2Fnew-dragonmint-asic-mining-rig-whats-fuss%2F
December 28, 2017, 02:31:04 PM
What troubles me most is that Adam Back himself said that the product do exist and he saw it.

Huh

All the dude did was report seeing something. He didn't implore people to send all their money. Still, it wouldn't be a good look.

I find it laughable that the supposed bitmain killer requires a no post noob to reassure other noobs they haven't stolen all their money. Yep, that's precisely how you become a world leader in your market. Tim cook and Jeff bezos could learn a thing or two from these guys.

Incorrect. Back did more than just "report seeing something". The fact that he invested $$$ in buying the machines was used as an endorsement to PUMP the SCAM.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25027632
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 32
December 28, 2017, 01:05:33 PM
I didn't think he would respond. This is 100% certain a SCAM.

Holy crap dude... RELAX will you?! I'm helping Halong with sales. That's all.
December 28, 2017, 12:51:37 PM
Scott, while we are patiently waiting for more details on DragonMint, can you please fill us in on your background or role in all of this? Do you work for them? What is your interest?

I didn't think he would respond. This is 100% certain a SCAM.

I feel sorry for all those who sent their hard earned money to a SCAM operation.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
December 28, 2017, 09:36:59 AM

Huh

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Tax Attorney - Investor - Entrepreneur
December 28, 2017, 09:01:10 AM

Huh

He has already lost all credibility he might ever had.

Dont believe anything he is saying until he redeemed himself multiple times with proof that his work or the work of others exist...
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
December 28, 2017, 07:10:07 AM

Huh

Activity: 462
Merit: 118
December 28, 2017, 04:27:38 AM
I agree, everyday that goes by I become more and more convinced that the BTC I sent halong mining is gone forever.  I hope I'm wrong.  No one to blame but myself.  I am glad the community here is trying to get to the bottom of this. 

Have faith buddy. Have faith. Rest well tonight. Your BTC is in good hands. Hit me up on Telegram or Skype and we can chat some more if you'd like. You have nothing to worry about.

One newbie = inferno22  says he laid out coin

second newbie = offordscott   say have no fear  talk to me on skype.

So I guess we will soon be hearing how  all is well  and inferno22  got his gear  and will be doing a few photos/review

Can not wait to see it. ( or maybe I will wait and it won't appear)

Both nicks created recently and both have same local time though.

How is it is so hard to take a picture and a 2 minute video these days especially when we all have handphones with great cameras that are with us all the time....
Activity: 1610
Merit: 538
I'm in BTC XTC
December 28, 2017, 01:31:47 AM
Why are there always a bunch of noob du jours trying so hard to convince all who read and post on these threads that the latest scam of the day is true, just wait and see.
phil's no dummy, and neither am I.
WAIT AND SEE INDEED
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
December 28, 2017, 12:46:10 AM

...price stays the same(1650ish) more-less

...and the best thing trusted people from forum do the review

I can tell you this for sure... the price will be lower per TH than others currently on the market. And, reviews will be coming soon (not necessarily by power-users in this forum, but reviews are coming). I did request that a few units get sent to the main complainers of this thread, but it's not possible at this time.

Eh, who are you again?
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
December 28, 2017, 12:22:50 AM
I agree, everyday that goes by I become more and more convinced that the BTC I sent halong mining is gone forever.  I hope I'm wrong.  No one to blame but myself.  I am glad the community here is trying to get to the bottom of this. 

Have faith buddy. Have faith. Rest well tonight. Your BTC is in good hands. Hit me up on Telegram or Skype and we can chat some more if you'd like. You have nothing to worry about.

One newbie = inferno22  says he laid out coin

second newbie = offordscott   say have no fear  talk to me on skype.

So I guess we will soon be hearing how  all is well  and inferno22  got his gear  and will be doing a few photos/review

Can not wait to see it. ( or maybe I will wait and it won't appear)
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 32
December 27, 2017, 10:40:42 PM

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 09:39:38 PM

Ill buy your units  Grin

They are already for sale???
Jump to: