Pages:
Author

Topic: DragonMint T1 16TH/S halongmining.com - page 97. (Read 87644 times)

Activity: 263
Merit: 131
January 09, 2018, 08:04:32 PM
I am dreaming and crying since 2 years that there will be a company who defends the network from Bitmain.
Not that I say Bitmain is bad, but its bad that ONE is left, only.

You act like bitmain is the only hardware company out there.

Currently active ASIC manufacturers:

Bitmain
Canaan Creative aka Avalon
Bitfury
BW
Whatsminer
Ebang

Bitmain
Canaan Creative aka Avalon (not efficient enough to compete Bitmain)
Bitfury (Chip and Container selling, AND sold out chips, not ready in the box and efficient with watercooling container and overclocking only) -> Anybody ever saw such a BitFury Container? Me not :/
BW (interesting for Litecoin - but there is Hyperbit, too --- enough for Bitmains L3+ --- maybe)
Whatsminer (not efficent enough to compete Bitmain)
Ebang (not efficent enough to compete Bitmain)

... and you act like you never had one machine of them in the hand or have no idea of the calculation for mining hardware Wink Grin

Like you can see I gave you the answer in minutes after your post.
I dont have to compare or visit the site.

We can just talk about any miner on the market. Obelisk for SIA or DCR? Or maybe lets talk about the inefficient Baikal Miner for Blake.
Or lets talk about the option to save 30% power on my linux eth rigs by loosig 5-10% hashrate only. (under the line every day and week I have more profit)

So please dont tell me nuts about mining hardware and the companies who have parts (and are sold out always).
Activity: 756
Merit: 560
January 09, 2018, 07:55:49 PM
I am dreaming and crying since 2 years that there will be a company who defends the network from Bitmain.

You act like bitmain is the only hardware company out there.

Currently active ASIC manufacturers:

Bitmain
Canaan Creative aka Avalon
Bitfury
BW
Whatsminer
Ebang

January 09, 2018, 07:27:25 PM
Don't need to ask from Bitmain anything, because just by googling "S9" or "Antminer S9" i can find all reliable data, and use my brain and determine does it exist or not. Again when first batch date comes, we will see are we going to see BFL story all over again(havent been here during that time, but just by reading that you could come to your senses)

So following the one safe is the right way? Use a bank account and stocks maybe.

They are trying to overtake the bitcoin network. First with BitcoinCash. Second with Segwit.
They were not successfull for now, but it weakend the community.

You all forgot the TRUE reason for BITCOINtalk. It was Bitcoin.
And those 100 people who believed in it without seeing a product are done today with Billions Smiley

Bitcoin IS and WAS a believing thing. Like money is today, too. (no gold to protect our money etc.)
But its not controlled by goverment, states or some individuals. But with mining it will get controlled by china.
A decentralized Bitcoin is best, but before there is a centralized china financial system I prefer our classic banking scam with Visa and Mastercard Tongue

You and the whole community had the option to BOOST and HELP a company which seems to be very authentic should be the duty and the faith of every user in here who is a believer to Bitcoin.
A company who is fighting for the rights of all of us. A company who is fighting to prevent the idea of Satoshi from overtaken.

Shame on everybody who is telling he is "INSIDE CRYPTO WORLD" and dont take care about what the named persons confirmed as proof of authentication of the product.

We need more decentralization. BCH is not giving it to us. They run 10% of the nodes of BTC!
If you really want a centralized system - just quit Crypto and go back to your bank or of course buy what is known only (Bitmain) and follow like a Lemming or Zombie.
That way of following THE ONE BIG lead us to the financial crisis with banks, houses, creditcards and many many more.
Even the Dot Com crash was made by stupid men following the hype, but not by the internet.
The internet was not a scam - its bigger (social and financial) and more important today then ever before.

Really think anout why you are in Bitcoin.
1) The profit (Ferengi)
2) The believing in a better world and the power back to users
3) Profit for now and believing in it including the power to the people.

I am honest to be the number 3, but as long as I have coins and money I will always support projects, pre-ico, ico, networks and companies doing in this spirit.
And I am doing this since 5 years (mining) and helping as a staff position here and there.

If you are right and its not a real product I will cry. Not because of the shitty 43.000 USD I lost. That is play money and worth the risk for a bigger goal.
I will cry because hope is gone! Hope for beeing a crowd of people with the power back in their hands. Hope for the people to breakout the financial systems or a leading (hail!) chief.
People are forgetting fast - me too - but I am always trying to remember the past or read it again. The time of demonstrations in the financial districts is not so long ago.
Anonymous and V are just a symbol for all of us.

I dont say that Bitmain is the evil, but the way they try to gain controll is dangerous.
Maybe YOU or YOU would do it the same way. Maybe I would do to maximize my power and winnings. That is the nature of human beeing.

When the shoeshine boys talk stocks it was a great sell signal in 1929 to sell all stocks. (John D. Rockefeller)

You sold all your Asic (S7) and mining rigs after the small crypto crash in summer 2016?
A lot of people did. In this time I bought so many used machines (S7) and a lot of GPU cards you cannot get anymore.
Cheap. Perfect. Fair Wink

If everybody knows its working and there is one left only, they controll everything.
Every Batch of Bitmain gets payed by us and they hold over 50% of machines.
And the last Machines S21 (whatever) will be not for sale Wink
Thats the end of the story ... I am with HALONG and if you are really believing in the main idea of Bitcoin you have to be, too.

Just think about it ...

Satoshi gave us the power to keep the power at the crowd and maybe its the biggest public experiment to show that at the end someone will controll all again because ALL made it again possible by following in a blind way with eyes shut.

"With crypto the power is back to the users. Now the users have to learn to keep care of the treasure they´ve got."
(summarized quotation of William Mougayar)
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1706
Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.
January 09, 2018, 07:26:31 PM
@castiel0504
I agree.

For me this is about avoiding the situation where people lose their money.

Until more proof is released, I would advice not to make an order.

When they have confirmed themself, then I welcome them with open arms.
legendary
Activity: 4172
Merit: 8075
'The right to privacy matters'
January 09, 2018, 07:25:23 PM
Yeah already saw and changed it.  Roll Eyes Shocked  But anyways. I think the order number will not have an effect if shown. I have my login details Wink
Thank you for your post and the fast information on it. Was luck that I reviewed it before.

Your quote now is the only linking to the old pictures Tongue

i deleted it
Activity: 266
Merit: 109
Ultra Mega Giga Super Cool Flying Oposum!
January 09, 2018, 07:11:57 PM
It's not that we hate anyone that ordered, or we are trying to bash on Dragonmint, i would more describe "its the way of trying to protect people". If everything in the works out perfectly me/we(bashing people) will be glad and we can order from them. But if not, then its going to be big hit on the pocket of people that have ordered it. If i start to think that Purple flying oposum exists, i can find "facts" on google that will make my arguments valid...even if using common sense you know that that thing doesnt exist Cheesy
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
January 09, 2018, 07:06:34 PM
I believe the CEO of Slushpool (Jan Braiiners) (he saw it and made the video for the community)
I believe Adam Back. (he never lied on crypto news)
I believe Samson Mow.
and
I believe in BtcDrak.

Waiting one someone to ring the door like this will not happen:
"Sir, here I am with a demonstration of a miner for your personal needs"

Like you see. They are sold out complete without informing you with a special demonstration for your wishes Smiley
Try to ask Bitmain something special and wait for an answer ... Smiley

And that, ladies and gentleman.  Is a perfect example of a psychological bias called the "confirmation bias" - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

Hahaha, that's spot on  Cheesy
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
January 09, 2018, 07:01:39 PM
I believe the CEO of Slushpool (Jan Braiiners) (he saw it and made the video for the community)
I believe Samson Mow.
and
I believe in BtcDrak.

Like you see. They are sold out complete without informing you with a special demonstration for your wishes Smiley

And that, ladies and gentleman.  Is a perfect example of a psychological bias called the "confirmation bias" - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
January 09, 2018, 06:42:12 PM
Don't need to ask from Bitmain anything, because just by googling "S9" or "Antminer S9" i can find all reliable data, and use my brain and determine does it exist or not. Again when first batch date comes, we will see are we going to see BFL story all over again(havent been here during that time, but just by reading that you could come to your senses)
legendary
January 09, 2018, 06:41:16 PM
I don't care about the name list.

Neither does anybody else in their right mind.
January 09, 2018, 06:39:34 PM
Let me paraphrase of word "proof". People don't need jackshit that contains "he said this, he said that, oposum did this, seagull did that". People need PHOTO, VIDEO proof, of unicorn working from independent people, that don't want to rig anything. I can say my mother has 43243247632487643289 of them in basement, but i can't show you because she will cut off my legs if i do it... Will you believe me?

I believe
the CEO of Slushpool (Jan Braiiners) (he saw it and made the video for the community)
I believe Samson Mow.
and
I believe in BtcDrak.

Bitcoin mining is not a religion.

Proof and fact comes before believing in the product.

And proof and fact was delievered. I dont repeat the name list a 3rd time Wink
legendary
January 09, 2018, 06:38:03 PM
Let me paraphrase of word "proof". People don't need jackshit that contains "he said this, he said that, oposum did this, seagull did that". People need PHOTO, VIDEO proof, of unicorn working from independent people, that don't want to rig anything. I can say my mother has 43243247632487643289 of them in basement, but i can't show you because she will cut off my legs if i do it... Will you believe me?

I believe
the CEO of Slushpool (Jan Braiiners) (he saw it and made the video for the community)
I believe Samson Mow.
and
I believe in BtcDrak.

Bitcoin mining is not a religion.

Proof and fact comes before believing in the product.

That's why my advice is to wait until March, when first customers are scheduled to get their miners delivered.

After they have proven themself, it is more safe to buy from them.
January 09, 2018, 06:23:38 PM

I believe Samson Mow.
and
I believe in BtcDrak.

January 09, 2018, 06:18:38 PM
It’s not common. Usually only proven manufacturers switch to wire transfer/bitcoin after some time to avoid the fees associated with going through a credit card/debit card/PayPal type payment processing procedure. If they do only accept wire transactions, they usually are more than happy to show their facility in person and schedule face to face meetings with prospective clients. This wreaks of scam to me and the newb shill boys in this thread with their broken English don’t make it any better. The only thing that shocked me was to see Hotmine.io bite and buy some units themselves.

The first asic miners in the world where payable with Bitcoin, only.
I remember it was something between 70 and 80 Bitcoin each and it was possible to buy them for GPU miners who mined Bitcoin before only.
Or buying bitcoin (exchange) and then buy them.

So what is normal?
January 09, 2018, 06:11:27 PM
January 09, 2018, 06:09:07 PM
For me the risk is fine. Sure i'll be sad if it doesn't workout out, but big rewards come with risk taking. Just don't EVER risk funds you need to live!!!

Why should there have to be this much risk? If these machines exist why isn't there more evidence? More images? More testing? Some contact details? Some background?

I wouldn't buy a plastic screen protector for a dollar for my phone from a setup this shaky.

I'm unfamiliar with how the mining hardware market operates, but if this is acceptable procedure for its customers I can see why y'all get constantly raped.

And the shit storm of scam screamers and disbelievers continues without any proof of the real facts.

They dont need advertisement. The want to reach the believers! To get it decentralized again.
It was the absolutly right decision they did.

And why put up more proof? Read my posting again (copy):

1) BTCdrak was almost not seen in big project on core because he was helping halong with the chip for almost a year.
https://twitter.com/btcdrak
https://github.com/btcdrak

2) Adam Back was reporting in his tweets. He did some confusion and the people who are screaming -Scam- got convinced in this moment, because he mentioned people in a tweet and said that they took the video, but they didnt.
So now nobody believes him that he SAW THE DRAGONMINT like he tweet it.
https://twitter.com/adam3us/status/933348194062360577

3) Samson Mow confirmed it in a short way the work on DragonMint / from Halong.
https://twitter.com/Excellion

All experts or blogger or old guys on crypto are suddenly just telling lies?

4) At the end Jan Braiins (Slushpool) solved the confusion about "the lie" of Adam Back. It was not a lie. He just said that Jan Braiins run the DragonMint in the rooms of Slushpool. And he tagged persons who belongs to slushpool (because of the location an Jan Braiins), but who did not make the video or where at the place at this time. So they answered this tweet that this not belongs to them or slushpool. Adam said sorry for the confusion, but nobody anymore listens.
So it is true! SLUSHPOOL had a testdevice (in the rooms of slushpool), but they cleary want to say that they dont belong to Halong in any way.

https://twitter.com/janbraiins

Comment of Jan Braiins to the test and video:
"The video that went public yesterday has been shot in our office. It's true that we have been testing this mining hardware. At the same time, we have to clarify that we are not anyhow connected with Halong mining."

The so called proof that the miner does not have the right hashrate in the video (CLI) but in the pool convinced the scam screamer again from lies. No - Jan Braiins explained this special software bug from ccminer which will run on the DragonMints. Which leads to the error on the statistics and which will be fixed on the first batch before delivery.

You really really need more proof?
Or suddenly BtcDrak, Adam Back, Samson Mow and the CEO of Slushpool Jan Braiiners turned into lying scammers.

It was Top Secret for the last months and end of January they promised new informations.
But they are smart if they stay with not giving any informations out. Competition (Bitmain) is watching them Wink

Stay tuned.

But for now if you going to be realistic. There is more evidence that the scam screamers are wrong and its real.
Activity: 461
Merit: 306
January 09, 2018, 05:55:07 PM
It’s not common. Usually only proven manufacturers switch to wire transfer/bitcoin after some time to avoid the fees associated with going through a credit card/debit card/PayPal type payment processing procedure. If they do only accept wire transactions, they usually are more than happy to show their facility in person and schedule face to face meetings with prospective clients. This wreaks of scam to me and the newb shill boys in this thread with their broken English don’t make it any better. The only thing that shocked me was to see Hotmine.io bite and buy some units themselves.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
January 09, 2018, 05:50:09 PM
For me the risk is fine. Sure i'll be sad if it doesn't workout out, but big rewards come with risk taking. Just don't EVER risk funds you need to live!!!

Why should there have to be this much risk? If these machines exist why isn't there more evidence? More images? More testing? Some contact details? Some background?

I wouldn't buy a plastic screen protector for a dollar for my phone from a setup this shaky.

I'm unfamiliar with how the mining hardware market operates, but if this is acceptable procedure for its customers I can see why y'all get constantly raped.
Activity: 461
Merit: 306
January 09, 2018, 05:45:33 PM
I sent them a message 24 hours ago after placing an order (but not sending any btc) asking them if they were willing to accept a protected way to send them money (eg Paypal) via invoice. I told them because I have been mining since 2015 and have not seen nor met one person with one of these devices (even as a test unit). I informed them I would be more than glad to make the payment for ten units in a secure manner.  I got zero response. Surprise surprise.
Activity: 94
Merit: 2
January 09, 2018, 04:55:03 PM
Well that is a little scary. Just ordered 5 with PSUs. Hope this works out! Over 3,500 orders now.
Don't get offended.. but why all that already take the risk is newbie accounts?
I never saw the proof they really buying it too lol..

Not really a newbie, been mining since 2013 and been a member here since August 20, 2014. Just don't post that often. I have lost plenty over the years (LTCGear, GAW Miners and others) as much as $16k at a time Sad BUT I have also made plenty. Overall I am at over 24,000%+ return on my original investment when I started mining in early 2013... So it's a risk, it may work out, it may not but if works out, it could be a great gamble if I can get those very efficient miners early in their life cycle. Great ROI potential IF it hits.

Right now I have 400Amps of electricity waiting to be used with only a little over 100Amps in use - I need more miners! Bitmain has been great but I really do want to see much more diversity in our ASIC production we are far too dependent geographically and I consider that a risk for our broader crypto ecosystem.

-nadeaup
Pages:
Jump to: