Pages:
Author

Topic: DragonMint T1 16TH/S halongmining.com - page 99. (Read 87643 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 2
January 09, 2018, 05:41:19 AM
Well that is a little scary. Just ordered 5 with PSUs. Hope this works out! Over 3,500 orders now.
Activity: 263
Merit: 131
January 08, 2018, 11:27:10 PM
so you bought one? are you going to share your findings later? thanks.

How many people from here have ordered this miner?

For now they have over 3400+ orders --- that is around my order number  --- Who is not member of Bitcointalk in the cryptoworld? Wink

I will of course.

Bad luck - I will not see them first (my home and country is not the mining location) - but as soon as possible I will report.
Activity: 262
Merit: 11
<<<-----( )----->>>
January 08, 2018, 11:26:21 PM
I really wish we could confirm it was legit and see a review and all. It would make me feel so much more comfortable placing an order. But as we have all mentioned with all the scamming going on in this industry I am not willing to just send 2k to a company that won't let anyone do a review or isn't showing up at trade shows. I just don't understand the logic of avoiding all the normal channels that these companies have to go through to prove they are legit.

Also I'm sure that once it is confirmed they are legit (if they are) they won't be selling them for only 2k anymore.

If it was 2k, then it might be worth the risk.... but these guys want $11k (with S/H & PSU)
You got folks selling these units on Ebay already.... its gonna be a fuster cluck if Halong doesn't deliver.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 11:22:04 PM
Im really tempted to buy one but the risk is too high

Especially since you can't buy just one - MOQ is 5.
Activity: 3
January 08, 2018, 11:20:34 PM
so you bought one? are you going to share your findings later? thanks.

For now they have over 3400+ orders --- that is around my order number  --- Who is not member of Bitcointalk in the cryptoworld? Wink
January 08, 2018, 11:09:26 PM

January 08, 2018, 11:08:54 PM
Blah blah blah. Put up or shut the fuck up.  Enough obfuscation and doublespeak.

To stop obfuscation you need to log off this board and never come back.
Alle proofs and sources given. Clear to you: Its not scam and proof is given.

Jan Braiins (@SlushPool) official confirmed that they tested the DragonMint.

FIN
Activity: 8
January 08, 2018, 11:06:26 PM
Activity: 1610
Merit: 538
I'm in BTC XTC
January 08, 2018, 10:42:11 PM
Blah blah blah. Put up or shut the fuck up.  Enough obfuscation and doublespeak.
January 08, 2018, 10:02:38 PM
I really wish we could confirm it was legit and see a review and all. It would make me feel so much more comfortable placing an order. But as we have all mentioned with all the scamming going on in this industry I am not willing to just send 2k to a company that won't let anyone do a review or isn't showing up at trade shows. I just don't understand the logic of avoiding all the normal channels that these companies have to go through to prove they are legit.

Also I'm sure that once it is confirmed they are legit (if they are) they won't be selling them for only 2k anymore.

Think about following and really visit the sources.
I invested 43.000+ USD. Lost or won, but I say you way I believe in it.

1) BTCdrak was almost not seen in big project on core because he was helping halong with the chip for almost a year.
https://twitter.com/btcdrak
https://github.com/btcdrak

2) Adam Back was reporting in his tweets. He did some confusion and the people who are screaming -Scam- got convinced in this moment, because he mentioned people in a tweet and said that they took the video, but they didnt.
So now nobody believes him that he SAW THE DRAGONMINT like he tweet it.
https://twitter.com/adam3us/status/933348194062360577

3) Samson Mow confirmed it in a short way the work on DragonMint / from Halong.
https://twitter.com/Excellion

All experts or blogger or old guys on crypto are suddenly just telling lies?

4) At the end Jan Braiins (Slushpool) solved the confusion about "the lie" of Adam Back. It was not a lie. He just said that Jan Braiins run the DragonMint in the rooms of Slushpool. And he tagged persons who belongs to slushpool (because of the location an Jan Braiins), but who did not make the video or where at the place at this time. So they answered this tweet that this not belongs to them or slushpool. Adam said sorry for the confusion, but nobody anymore listens.
So it is true! SLUSHPOOL had a testdevice (in the rooms of slushpool), but they cleary want to say that they dont belong to Halong in any way.

https://twitter.com/janbraiins

Comment of Jan Braiins to the test and video:
"The video that went public yesterday has been shot in our office. It's true that we have been testing this mining hardware. At the same time, we have to clarify that we are not anyhow connected with Halong mining."

The so called proof that the miner does not have the right hashrate in the video (CLI) but in the pool convinced the scam screamer again from lies. No - Jan Braiins explained this special software bug from ccminer which will run on the DragonMints. Which leads to the error on the statistics and which will be fixed on the first batch before delivery.

--- so what --- Scam can happens and we hope not, but ... if you really think this is scam, then you have to wait until you can buy asics at wallmart.

A special greetings to all scam screamers: Humans were never on the moon. You can see it on the shades, the flag, the sky ... Wink
And the people who are screaming its a photoshopped S9 ---- please never try to draw something!!! You maybe can hurt yourself with a pen or the photoshop DVD.
Its not and the design is different in a lot of significant points. The parts who are mass goods are the same like on bitmain or on other brands for asics. Thats fine. We dont want Apple with special cables Wink
Activity: 112
Merit: 6
January 08, 2018, 10:01:34 PM
Im really tempted to buy one but the risk is too high
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
January 08, 2018, 09:27:55 PM
last sentance exactly. All miners will be gone in 10 secs and forum will be full of resellers.
Activity: 112
Merit: 6
January 08, 2018, 09:20:45 PM

Activity: 266
Merit: 109
Ultra Mega Giga Super Cool Flying Oposum!
January 08, 2018, 08:59:03 PM
@HagssFIN Maybe at some random mailbox, in the middle of the dessert with one Unicorn tied to it  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1706
Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.
January 08, 2018, 08:27:32 PM
maybe someone in china went to their office ?

Halong Mining has said they don't take visitors.

And nobody knows where they are located.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
January 08, 2018, 08:12:20 PM
maybe someone in china went to their office ?
January 08, 2018, 07:58:47 PM
Fun thread Smiley

Fun is important and someone will have fun at the end.

Halong, if they dont deliver Wink
or
The first believer who ordered, if they deliver Smiley

Or like a wise men, women ... transgen... person said: The money is not lost. Just somebody else has it now  Tongue Grin
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
January 08, 2018, 07:38:39 PM
Fun thread Smiley
January 08, 2018, 06:58:23 PM
As the history shows, believing can be sometimes expensive (Butterfly Labs, AMT, etc..) .

hashocean ... I know ... the list ist long Smiley
But there is a team and power in the background and they tried to keep it safe as long as possible.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1706
Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.
January 08, 2018, 06:54:27 PM
As the history shows, believing can be sometimes expensive (Butterfly Labs, AMT, etc..) .
Pages:
Jump to: