Pages:
Author

Topic: DragonMint T1 16TH/S halongmining.com - page 100. (Read 87643 times)

Activity: 263
Merit: 131
January 08, 2018, 06:53:11 PM
You understood my post wrong.

I was simply talking about how Hotmine.io has probably not visited this thread here at the forum, based on the question they were asking.

They dont need advertising. They need believer. And not this kind of believer who are thinking like a Ferengi Wink
After delivering the first batches, the money-vultures will all need them - you will see.
They know those postings, but they will not react on it.

P.S.: I am ordering 20x, only. Want to see first, too - but believing enough for more then 5, 10 or 15 Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1706
Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.
January 08, 2018, 06:51:40 PM
You understood my post wrong.

I was simply talking about how Hotmine.io has probably not visited this thread here at the forum, based on the question they were asking.
Activity: 263
Merit: 131
January 08, 2018, 06:45:36 PM
It starts to sound more like they have done zero reading here at the forum so far.

And it seems that the people in the forum are not reading the informations from the back.

BtcDrak helped them over a year to design the chip and he is not the guy wasting his time.
He is one of the core members around BTC. He did a lot of repository work for the core, but also for S9 Firmware. (see yourself on github -> https://github.com/btcdrak )
I am with you all that there was, is and will be a lot of scam - but this time there are more proofs that it is not.

The core teams needs a solution to prevent bitmain getting more and more powerful on the network of miners.

And the people who are saying it looks "like" S9.
Go with open eyes thru the asic world (which are real) and look the design. All looks the same.
But if you really look on the Dragon you will see a lof of different designs to an S9.
And that the chip cards are same --- well --- that is the ready part you can buy like it is. Why develop something new, which is working like it is? (same for powersupply ... etc.)
But on the main board and the cables you see some differences which are special DragonLine. And the case is switched 90°. (metal line top and bottom; S9 has them right and left site)

I dont want to say its not a scam, but for my risk level it is far under 1% of risk.

BtcDrak concluded:
“There is a lot at stake here. A lot of time and money has been invested … and we have a huge opportunity to bring more diversity to Bitcoin mining, and in turn help secure the network more.”

I got into the Cryptoworld because I am a believer and not a trader.
I got into the Cryptoworld to say the bank companies - NO - we have the power.

And who am I if I dont believe in what BtcDrak is saying? Would be the same not believe in Satoshi or BTC anymore.

Then I can sell all my coins and stop this  Wink
legendary
January 08, 2018, 06:15:12 PM
It starts to sound more like they have done zero reading here at the forum so far.
Activity: 461
Merit: 306
January 08, 2018, 06:08:16 PM
Hotmine responded to me via twitter stating that they ordered one, not that they have received it. They asked me if I have heard negative feedback on Dragonmint. I told them to check bitcointalk.
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
January 08, 2018, 05:41:10 PM
Hotmine.io claims to have received one and will be reviewing it. Isn’t hotmine a confirmed manufacturer utilizing bitfury chips? If this is real it could be real competition for Bitmain for a change.

https://twitter.com/uahotmine/status/950444903804428294

Finally one machine in the hands of the professionals, enough of this kiddie promises from noob members. Can't wait to see what they have to say.

Well, they said they 'purchased one' now to see IF it arrives....I would like to be wrong on this...we will see.

I'm a bit unclear...though did they get one that is going to arrive in APRIL? If so this could still end badly I guess...but clarification if they are getting their unit sooner for demo.

legendary
January 08, 2018, 05:03:32 PM
Yep.

It's not much more of trust and I still suggest to wait till the end of March, or until some transparent review/proof arises.
Activity: 266
Merit: 109
Ultra Mega Giga Super Cool Flying Oposum!
January 08, 2018, 05:01:49 PM
I wouldn't say "receive", more like they just ordered it, since orders are open right now. And no one knows WHEN and WILL they get it, only thing that we know is SOOOOOOOOON
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1076
^ Will code for Bitcoins
January 08, 2018, 04:51:12 PM
Hotmine.io claims to have received one and will be reviewing it. Isn’t hotmine a confirmed manufacturer utilizing bitfury chips? If this is real it could be real competition for Bitmain for a change.

Finally one machine in the hands of the professionals, enough of this kiddie promises from noob members. Can't wait to see what they have to say.
January 08, 2018, 04:49:47 PM
I still recommend to wait until there is more review / other kind of proof.
Been around here long enough to know that. Maybe still will go with the U6s and get these in q2 if they are real.
legendary
January 08, 2018, 04:48:26 PM
I still recommend to wait until there is more review / other kind of proof.
January 08, 2018, 04:47:17 PM

That's actually a surprising event, and great news!

Since I trust the Hotmine guys.

But doesn't make the Dragonmint miner trustworth yet.

Only after I have seen Hotmine getting their hands on it and reviewing it.

Offtopic: I just recently managed to buy a second Hotmine X5 kit from them, should be here and built this week.  Smiley
I was going to buy 4 U6 kits from them but this could change things if Dragonmint is legit...
legendary
January 08, 2018, 04:44:21 PM

That's actually a surprising event, and great news!

Since I trust the Hotmine guys.

But doesn't make the Dragonmint miner trustworthy yet.

Only after I have seen Hotmine getting their hands on it and reviewing it.

I wonder if this is a demo unit or the April sales batch.

Offtopic: I just recently managed to buy a second Hotmine X5 kit from them, should be here and built this week.  Smiley
January 08, 2018, 04:36:46 PM

legendary
January 08, 2018, 04:20:55 PM
I would advice not ordering these until the end of March, when first batch units are supposed to be shipped.

We should know more by then.

Also looking forward for the review (or something?) later this month, January.
https://twitter.com/kinsman4k/status/946016131931832320

Though my hopes aren't exactly high, now that one review was already promised and then the guy just disappeared.
Activity: 266
Merit: 109
Ultra Mega Giga Super Cool Flying Oposum!
January 08, 2018, 04:11:53 PM
I woudln't advise to try even with one. Simply there is not enough concrete proof, that this thing even exists. Keep your money, and your tinfoil hat on, until thing resolves, or people from Batch 1 start crying.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 03:52:36 PM
Yes, what I though is they put 2 stickers on a S9, and made a video.

It's smell scam, but we cannot be 100% sure.

People can take the risk for 1 server, but 5...  Undecided
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
January 08, 2018, 02:50:57 PM
Looks to be really scammy to me, this isn't the first time we have seen these fake miners pop up with a bit better efficiency and a miner price tag to just be a scam to run with coins.

I don't think so. There where many news annoucments about this development and specs like 8th / 600w of the Japan company. But we will see for sure in februari / march for sure.

March 31st ships

april 5th it mines  if it is real.

Looking futher in it, i see all redflags. One HB schould be 8th with the new nanochips. This miner has 3.

Psu picture has all durty fingers on it, you dont do that as a promotion pic.

Amatuere youtube movie on thier company page  Roll Eyes
Activity: 2
January 08, 2018, 02:04:21 PM
You know what they say about assume, right?  Noob accounts are well known to be set up for shill/scam action.  And I'm pretty sure phil is mentioning it as a general rule, look all the noobs come out and claim legitimacy of a very scammy looking deal...  Roll Eyes

I see.

My apologies for jumping down your throat, Phil.

I don't care if anyone else orders anything.  I won't even bother to report my findings on here if no one will believe me anyway, so don't worry about that.

The reason I want to go check it out is because myself and several friends are all interested in buying, and if they are legit, we will.  Doesn't matter to me what anyone else does, this verification is for my own satisfaction.  Nothing more.  I'm not trying to jump on board and shill anything - I just want to buy some, and am willing to drive to satisfy my own curiosity.
You should use the number scott provided and text him.  He responds.  I got caught up today but hoping to head there tomorrow.  Im under the impression someone needs to get there before 1/12 due to scheduling conflicts.
I wont buy without seeing and also have to remodel a few things to see if its even worth it or just buy gpus (like the arrogant guy mentioned).  As stated before, im new and would love to hear some things to pay attention to when visitng.  Based on past posts i doubt photos will be allowed so again, give me ideas of what to look for.  For instance, the old ant miner with new skin concern, how could i tell?
I assume time is an issue but looks like a lot of places all released today so hopefully theyre not sold out and we can make some informed decisions.  BTC getting the smack down doesnt help my enthusiasm about buying for april either....
Activity: 37
January 08, 2018, 01:46:27 PM
You know what they say about assume, right?  Noob accounts are well known to be set up for shill/scam action.  And I'm pretty sure phil is mentioning it as a general rule, look all the noobs come out and claim legitimacy of a very scammy looking deal...  Roll Eyes

I see.

My apologies for jumping down your throat, Phil.

I don't care if anyone else orders anything.  I won't even bother to report my findings on here if no one will believe me anyway, so don't worry about that.

The reason I want to go check it out is because myself and several friends are all interested in buying, and if they are legit, we will.  Doesn't matter to me what anyone else does, this verification is for my own satisfaction.  Nothing more.  I'm not trying to jump on board and shill anything - I just want to buy some, and am willing to drive to satisfy my own curiosity.
Pages:
Jump to: