Pages:
Author

Topic: Drop in ICO Price after listing - page 9. (Read 35641 times)

Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
June 02, 2019, 09:08:19 AM
this is the cause of deteriorating investor confidence in the ICO. and now the IEO is a trend I am not sure the ICO will survive this situation.
but ICO continues to grow and compete, we see that this year is a good start to restore confidence in the ICO.

This is NOT the cause of deteriorating confidence, it is the cause of a lack of interest to speculate. I would say it is the failure of projects to inspire confidence in their own products and their own tokens,,, this is the real cause for people to only dump and only sell their tokens after listing. Can you blame speculators as they only want to make profit?
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
June 02, 2019, 06:40:56 AM
To be honest, I can horribly relate to that. Most of the ICOs that I’ve invested since 2017 have their coin or token values falling down after it gets listed in exchanges.

One of the possible reasons that most of them are dumping is not because of bounty hunters. It’s because the projects themselves don’t have enough buyers interested. For me, if the product is not having unique features, expect that no one will be interested to buy it even after ICO ends.

However, if they’ve finished the ICO and more buyers are still desperate to buy tokens, it means the product that they’ve built has created great demand along with aggressive marketing.

This is just my own point of view, but I could be wrong. Even if there are so many dumpers, but there are aggressive buyers due to product demand and uniqueness, that’s what makes the product successful even after ICO.
Activity: 868
Merit: 250
Your Data Belongs To You
June 02, 2019, 06:22:28 AM
its always happening around the world and every ico was exactly like that because you know what, every bounty users gonna immediately sells the coin. but now there is ieo which has no bounty users so it prevent selling once its listed.

do not write about things you do not know. many hunters do not sell. and some ieo have bounty program. it is always all aout exchange nomatter ico or ieo it is. shitty exchange witk low voume will always make low price.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
June 02, 2019, 06:16:34 AM
its always happening around the world and every ico was exactly like that because you know what, every bounty users gonna immediately sells the coin. but now there is ieo which has no bounty users so it prevent selling once its listed.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
June 02, 2019, 05:35:03 AM
dumping in ico  coins right after the listing is most common issue happening in the market in order to solve this ico admin or listing admin should keep some restrictions nt to dump at the time of listing
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
June 02, 2019, 05:04:02 AM
The same thing happens to me, and I think to everyone.... there is a rush of people dumping right after receiving the coin...
(hunters need to seel wuickly because they are tired of being scammed all the time)
But I trust that if the project is genuine and will develop, the price will inevitably rise above ICO (someday)
Activity: 840
June 02, 2019, 04:57:35 AM
one point i can explain to you why the price from some ico project are dropped after listing, because demand from market is too low, market trade volume  and their liquidy too low for any transaction but the circulation supply is too much, one other bounty hunter are dump the token and developer not buyback from market

I think that is not the only factor why the price drop below ICO price. Sometimes the project itself hold the important part, if the project are good to develop and give an income to company, i think the price will increase.
Activity: 677
Merit: 250
June 02, 2019, 04:53:26 AM
this is the cause of deteriorating investor confidence in the ICO. and now the IEO is a trend I am not sure the ICO will survive this situation.
but ICO continues to grow and compete, we see that this year is a good start to restore confidence in the ICO.
sometimes the ICO price has no good development after listing. and even a scam, maybe this should be avoided by the ICO if it wants ICO to remain consistent, so I think it must change this system. do a price that is equivalent to buying on ico after listing, this will increase investors and make many people trust ICO.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
June 02, 2019, 03:20:41 AM
Most of the ICO after listing in exchange are below the ICO price. This is because the investors are selling their coins instantly for immediate profit. The coins/tokens will have tendency to be sold at unreasonable prices and unless the price movement and daily volume will change for certain reasons, you can expect nothing more or less with it.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
June 01, 2019, 11:48:22 PM
after listing prices are terrible
I don't even know what to think
One of my options is that the team will sell their tokens at a small price and does not allow the price to rise
Teams have the special allocation by the project CEO and these funds put in the vault for at least a year from my understanding. It is not honourable behaviour to dump the team tokens to the first buyer in the listed exchange.
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1
June 01, 2019, 11:16:55 PM
after listing prices are terrible
I don't even know what to think
One of my options is that the team will sell their tokens at a small price and does not allow the price to rise
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 01, 2019, 10:50:02 PM
Dropping in price after listing is common problem and you can't do anything about it, so just accept it and analyze projects in a long term or buy after listing
The decline should be anticipated by the Team. many ways to do it. in my opinion that is effective is the selection of a good market when the initial listing will make the price will be maintained. most when their initial market listing is not appropriate,
most of developers team don't care at all to price when it listed.they said its depend on demand on market.usually they didn't discuss about price in market.but their work progress not good.so price keep decline.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
June 01, 2019, 10:17:47 PM
Dropping in price after listing is common problem and you can't do anything about it, so just accept it and analyze projects in a long term or buy after listing
The decline should be anticipated by the Team. many ways to do it. in my opinion that is effective is the selection of a good market when the initial listing will make the price will be maintained. most when their initial market listing is not appropriate,
Activity: 199
Merit: 2
June 01, 2019, 10:04:42 PM
I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.

I think its normal for the majority of startups that just entered the exchanges to be honest. You will sometimes have to wait for their mvp, testnet, mainnet, etc. to launch before it picks up price so its always best to hodl them and just dump the coin. I've seen the same complaint with Ecomi but they don't realize the potential it can bring once some of the biggest brand names enter the NFT space. I guess the way we think is different, being from someone who is here for bounties, and for someone who is here to support and loving the technology behind crypto/blockchain. Bitcoin didn't reach thousand in a matter of days, things take time and we all need to be patient.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
June 01, 2019, 08:00:38 PM
I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.
So many people have actually complained about this persistently and it seems the only way to curb it is avoid buying during the ICO and focus on buying after listing. It will help you to mitigate against losses and regrets.
Activity: 574
June 01, 2019, 07:50:13 PM
Activity: 494
Merit: 104
homt.net
June 01, 2019, 07:33:05 PM
one point i can explain to you why the price from some ico project are dropped after listing, because demand from market is too low, market trade volume  and their liquidy too low for any transaction but the circulation supply is too much, one other bounty hunter are dump the token and developer not buyback from market
Activity: 1806
Merit: 2
June 01, 2019, 06:26:56 PM
As you know everyone wants to make good profit from ICO's price that why everyone sold out their coins or tokens but some coins or tokens increased after launched in Exchanges.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
June 01, 2019, 05:48:14 PM

Because the price of bitcoin and ethereum is also going down, that's why many good ICO's now always getting a dump. It will recover but it will be too long.
Included the mentioned ICOs all ICOs are there to make a more BTC. Recent ICOs are not safe for big boys, so I don't expect a quick recovery in the investor confidence soon. Bounty hunters are also the reason why these projects tend to fail after getting listed on the exchange.

Many ICOs are now failing and now turning to IEO, investors are more trusting, especially with the IEO on the big exchanges going to be very successful.
Well, it's true that hunters often throw tokens so prices are getting cheaper.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
June 01, 2019, 05:44:51 PM
It's sad this but eventually most ICOs that get listed on cryptocurrency exchanges reduce in value. Most of these ICOs have no fully establish ecosystem which can regulate their utility tokens hence keeps on reducing in price as there is no real protecting the value of the tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: