Pages:
Author

Topic: Drop in ICO Price after listing - page 27. (Read 35641 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
February 13, 2019, 03:41:17 AM
I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.
Prices drops when ico listed in exchange because majority of bounty hunters sold their coins immediately even for much lower price and its the main reason why coins price are dropping significantly.
they want to hold fiat in their bag.and we could not blame them because everyone could do anything with their token.although actually selling in low price disturb market cycle in ico.
Activity: 864
Merit: 284
February 13, 2019, 03:30:51 AM
Now when the price of bitcoin down and very slow to increase many ico down after listing in the market. I think its not because of market but its Because their ico,  ico developer and also maybe because price of bitcoin still cheap.
Activity: 233
Merit: 1
February 03, 2019, 05:48:02 AM
This usually is the case when a number of private sale investors decide to sell their tokens as soon as the token gets listed for profit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
February 03, 2019, 05:21:42 AM
I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.
Prices drops when ico listed in exchange because majority of bounty hunters sold their coins immediately even for much lower price and its the main reason why coins price are dropping significantly.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
February 03, 2019, 04:33:43 AM
Dropped price of any listed currency in the exchange is very common and I think it is because of the team don't have any other regulations to provide. What I use to say is they don't even locked their listed currency in the exchange to prevent from getting dump by the participants who just want to earn by their received rewards after they listed it in the exchange.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
February 03, 2019, 04:01:11 AM
Most project drop in price after listing on the market because there is a vast difference between stating policies and implementing them. An ICO can go for $0.5 but implementing that price after listing comes with another form of expertise by the team and the community members. Most coins prefer to hype the project  in other to hit or surpass the ICO price (normally known as pump) yet the price comes down after the hype.
Activity: 350
February 03, 2019, 03:35:41 AM

Unfortunately, such a problem has recently arisen in the work of many new ICOs. The cost of most coins after the appearance on the market is significantly reduced. All this leads to a mass panic, the rapid decline in the price of coins. I think - in this case, do not panic. If you believe in the potential of these coins, they need hodl and beyond.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
January 10, 2019, 07:57:23 AM
Rest assured the it is just normal for it after being listed on the exchange for the first time. Because many investor and bounty hunter are dumping the tokens to retain a good profit. But if the development is active and well planned, its price will go to normal soon.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
January 10, 2019, 02:03:08 AM
When the ICO project ended, the token went online and the price fell in a short period of time. The reason for this is that the project does not control the price in time, and it is very likely that the token will be sold, causing the price of the currency to fall.
Activity: 532
January 08, 2019, 03:31:11 AM
There is no further comment from the crypto for last year. ICO many fail and fall of values should be. This makes the results of the bounty were also bad and many are forced to resign in erratic results. one path that can be taken is to wait until the recovery if it wants the results of the bounty and ICO.
Activity: 925
January 08, 2019, 03:04:33 AM
It happened to the most ICOs which their ico price will drop after listing. It happens when the investor just wants to get short profit and don't care about the project itself and also there too many dumpers especially from bounty hunters who get the bounty rewards or the airdropers who get their airdrops.
Don't blame the bounty hunter, they can't make the price of ICO fall 5-10 times. The main reason comes from public investors and private sale and maybe the dev team of that project dumping their token
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
January 07, 2019, 11:23:06 PM

That I guess is the result when the project team drop the price. They might be scam possible there's a high chance that the project is fraudulent. What you can do I guess is to sell your altcoins ahead just before they drop the price.
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
January 07, 2019, 09:04:50 PM
I see you wrote your post in September, several months passed, and the situation became many times worse .. unfortunately there are very few projects that are afloat and do not sink after Bitcoin .. I think over time, investments in ico will return, but only when the projects themselves change radically and the investor will be protected from losses.
Activity: 490
January 07, 2019, 08:19:25 PM
The situation when the price of tokens falls very much after they appear on the stock exchange - this is quite a normal situation that happens because the listing happens during a bearish trend, and nothing can be done about it, it can only be taken for granted, it will take some time and the price stabilizes again.
Activity: 476
January 07, 2019, 07:59:14 PM
Bearish market situation makes it difficult for the projects to remain their ICO prices. Even good projects drop
their ICO price after listing. The reason for it is that  some of the unpatient  investors and hunters are
dumping their coins and the price is crashing.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
January 07, 2019, 08:22:44 AM
It happened to the most ICOs which their ico price will drop after listing. It happens when the investor just wants to get short profit and don't care about the project itself and also there too many dumpers especially from bounty hunters who get the bounty rewards or the airdropers who get their airdrops.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1
January 07, 2019, 07:57:28 AM
in my opinion only really a very good project that the price of the token can rise again, and the token must have something to do with the project. It doesn't matter after the price listing goes down, I think it's done by bounty participants, usually a few months the price goes up again, and if the token is very useful it can also exceed the ICO price. That's my experience, Wink
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
January 07, 2019, 06:54:39 AM
Almost all projects went down on 2018 - even the top 10 coins were not spared.
The ICO boom that started last 2017 may have faded already.

That's right, the boom has already passed. What would be happening on the market last year I would call "cooling down". Given the specificity of the bricked currency and blockchain, it is impossible to say with confidence that the correction process is over. As long as the correction is underway, most of the coins will fall in price after the ICO.
Activity: 446
January 07, 2019, 06:01:13 AM
And how many projects have you seen that implement everything on time? According to statistics, 80% of projects are closed in the first six months after listing on the stock exchange.
Activity: 602
January 03, 2019, 09:39:21 AM
We are investing in a concept and it is speculative. Early investors are getting high bonuses during the private sale and pre-sale
and they are dumping their  coins if they are not confident with their investment.
And it is these behaviors in the markets of these projects that form a very rapid decline in prices, which is commonly called dumping, and this is where the roots of this situation come from. I say this because I am tired of hearing about poor bounty hunters who have been unable to earn anything lately.
Pages:
Jump to: