Pages:
Author

Topic: Drop in ICO Price after listing - page 26. (Read 35641 times)

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
February 13, 2019, 06:27:13 PM
For the current price situation, it is clear that every token when they release a token in the market will take time to get the best price, so the first market usually tends to experience a high decline especially if the market conditions fall but waiting for the project to go to the next market the price is very good and we can release the token at that time.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
February 13, 2019, 05:38:01 PM
This is happening because of bounty hunters and because the team members cannot create enough hype around their project. They do not make more marketing after the TGE ends, and this causes a coin dump, because nobody wants to buy it.
Nobody wants to buy it because of reasons which are obvious. Dump happens on exchange after listing and bounty hunters are not only responsible group for blaming. Teams should be very careful in such cases because of reputation of coin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 227
February 13, 2019, 05:32:40 PM
Now such a situation on the market that this happens very often. Now there are very few buyers and therefore the price drops dramatically. If a lot of people want to buy some kind of token, then its price will increase greatly.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
February 13, 2019, 05:11:11 PM
I also see a similar situation, many projects with access to the stock exchange simply disappear before our eyes. Recently, the ICO market has been losing its trust .
Besides the bad market, some projects simply did nothing. A project may have a beautiful idea, but the finished product will appear in a year or two. Therefore, the price flies down.
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
February 13, 2019, 05:02:51 PM
I also see a similar situation, many projects with access to the stock exchange simply disappear before our eyes. Recently, the ICO market has been losing its trust .
Activity: 152
Merit: 7
February 13, 2019, 04:16:36 PM
Normally a lot of factors play roul in the price of a token after ico.

1. Big invester who invest and buy the token with at lest 50% bouns. So this like to get back part of thier invest monye fast so they sell the bouns they get and after this they buy it again from a very low price.
2. Bounty Hunters

Some fear the dump so they sell fast and i feel this is a big mistake as long as if you do bounty hunting that mean you belive in project so insted of sell you hold.

For me i never sell fast i like to hold for years.
Activity: 378
February 13, 2019, 03:55:24 PM
This is happening because of bounty hunters and because the team members cannot create enough hype around their project. They do not make more marketing after the TGE ends, and this causes a coin dump, because nobody wants to buy it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
February 13, 2019, 02:34:41 PM
yes falling of cost of coins after listing on the exchanges falls very strongly, I think first of all is connected to mood of the common market, the most long correction, but it doesn't say that projects bad.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
February 13, 2019, 02:22:08 PM
It should not be only you involved in that project and definitely everyone involved would experience the same.
And I think there are way to study such condition from the market. Though I'm not good at that. But I did a project like that sometimes last year,that, with the way al token are low now. It remained with good value but each time the etherium rises,It drops.
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
February 13, 2019, 01:54:49 PM
Cryptocurrencies are in the biggest bear market in the history, all of them are crashing, are at the lowest yearly prices. You may not be surprised that also high-risk tokens are sold for very low price on exchanges.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
February 13, 2019, 01:27:46 PM
Yeah, that's exactly what most people are experiencing now, very low pr8after listing even on a good exchanger. I think this is because of the market condition that isn't doing too good and might also be because of lack market experience by the team or even because of very early dumpers by the airdroppers or the bounty hunters.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
February 13, 2019, 07:07:36 AM
I believe this trend of price drop after listing of tokens wouldn't change, as long as the market is in downward trend. If the market recovers and goes in bull trend again then the situation will completely reverse.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
February 13, 2019, 06:51:50 AM
Many have put too much on the cryptocurrency, abandoned the old job in the hope that the crypto market will bring them a lot of money, but all their plans have been ruined by a bearish trend. However, it is too late to turn back, because so much strength and energy was given to the crypto world.

thats a bad move to abandoned your stable job because you want to switch on crypto . even they know that crypto is too volatile they insist to continue because what they see is only the current price , they dont think about the future but that is their decision and not our's  .  

However, it is too late to turn back, because so much strength and energy was given to the crypto world.

not only strenght and energy but most importantly they already waste too much money but its not too late to back out though i dont encourage them to quit .  i only recomend  them to apply for a stable job and make crypto as a kind of sideline job  .
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
February 13, 2019, 06:44:41 AM
Many have put too much on the cryptocurrency, abandoned the old job in the hope that the crypto market will bring them a lot of money, but all their plans have been ruined by a bearish trend. However, it is too late to turn back, because so much strength and energy was given to the crypto world. Therefore, the behavior of prices after the listing is justified, everyone wants to earn at least something.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
February 13, 2019, 06:29:25 AM
That's what happens when the market is bearish https://www.tradingview.com/ideas/bearmarket/. But some currencies are growing, like Ripple and EOS. Now, the reason for that is usability. If your product is in demand, then no doubts its price will grow. It's tru that there are many cool projects but still they lack applications..
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
February 13, 2019, 05:46:24 AM
The drop in the ICO price is because of the bounty program which makes people selling away once it hit the market, but it can be prevented.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
February 13, 2019, 05:29:38 AM
There are several ICOs price that after listing the price was drop because most of the big investors from that ICOs are selling their token right away because they get a huge of bunos when they invest on that ICOs.
Activity: 448
February 13, 2019, 05:28:45 AM
I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.
Prices drops when ico listed in exchange because majority of bounty hunters sold their coins immediately even for much lower price and its the main reason why coins price are dropping significantly.
they want to hold fiat in their bag.and we could not blame them because everyone could do anything with their token.although actually selling in low price disturb market cycle in ico.

We can't really blame those who sold their coins at a lower price because maybe they badly need the money. We are still in a bearish market, there are bounty hunters like me who wasn't able to earn profit from the start of a bear market. If there's a chance to earn profits, then I'll be forced to sell my token at a low price also. Although it will affect the market, it's just 10-20% of those 80% bounty hunters who still prefer to hold their coins. I believe everyone has a reason why they sell their token at a low price.
copper member
Activity: 234
Merit: 0
February 13, 2019, 04:52:05 AM
Many blockchain based projects do not see the light of the day because majority of the projects have no problem to solve nor have real life applications. Also, team members might not be transparent enough that even the Developers hodling huge amounts of the token will dump price before investors trade their tokens.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
February 13, 2019, 03:47:22 AM
It's because the market is bearish now. Other than this, if you have invested a project project which you believe will have good pump, just hold on. Bounty participants also up instantly after the listing. That may be another reason.
Pages:
Jump to: