Pages:
Author

Topic: Drop in ICO Price after listing - page 51. (Read 35641 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
November 29, 2018, 01:08:17 AM
I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.

This is your first experience of investing during a Bear market I guess, I think you should be a little grateful that all you have invested is time rather than actual currency as most ICO participants have done. The only sensible course of action is to sit on what you have and wait out the Bear market for an opportunity to sell for a realistic return. Not great if you are trying to do this for extra monthly money but selling now you will lose twice.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
November 29, 2018, 01:03:25 AM
I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.

It sucks to lose money, I understand, but take this as a lesson learned. You should not invest in ICOs, they are blatant scams. ICOs are get rich quick schemes for the "founders". They are not designed to make you money, they are designed to make them money. A lot of these ICOs that have good concepts are very fundamentally technically flawed in their design. A lot of ICO investors aren't very familiar with how Blockchains actually work, so they get duped by these promises that the ICO's make. The ICO's can almost never deliver on their promises. I mean look at EOS, it sounded like the best thing in the world before the mainnet went live, and look at the dumpster fire it is now. ICO's are only meant to make the founders money.

in my opinion you are wrong if you say ICO is rubbish, now it's not only from the new ico after entering the exchange it has experienced a drastic decline but represents all the coins, I am very sure if one day BTC or ETH is bullish all the coins will also follow it
Activity: 308
November 29, 2018, 12:48:30 AM
I believe that to a large extent this problem is caused by the general fall in the crypto market. Indeed, in 2017, many coins showed a rapid rise in prices, after the ICO they were actively becoming more expensive, and many investors made a profit. Unfortunately, now the situation has changed for the worse - it must be taken into account.
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Vite
November 28, 2018, 10:02:49 AM

In my opinion. Once the bounty hunters are paid, they are all sold out quickly regardless of value. Therefore, the price of the ICO after the list is reduced.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 28, 2018, 10:02:45 AM
In this market situation, the coins of many ICO projects lose in their price after entering the stock exchange. Therefore, it is now better to invest in ICO either at an early stage, when they offer big bonuses, or to buy project coins after their release on the stock exchange.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
November 28, 2018, 09:54:48 AM
It has actually become the norm, some think its because of bounty hunters but it has long been proved wrong that investors are also selling low... Many projects are the cause, through too much discounts they give tokens out like stones
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
November 28, 2018, 09:32:41 AM
because the market is now difficult for the projects to come out and the projects themselves make mistakes in their tokenomics, which leads to a bad price on the market
Activity: 448
November 28, 2018, 09:29:56 AM
The investors who bought at pre sale or pre ico price who dumps their shares right after the listing is one of the biggest reason.
yes, I agree with your opinion. but why is it that every time an ICO coin becomes a dump it is always the bounty participants who are blamed?
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
November 28, 2018, 09:24:00 AM
The investors who bought at pre sale or pre ico price who dumps their shares right after the listing is one of the biggest reason.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
November 28, 2018, 09:14:32 AM
there are alot of reason for that. first market manipulation. Having seen what is happening in term of sudden drop in crypto which result in many ico losing many of the money they have received from the investors, they end up listing the token at the price below the ico price and secondly ones listing is announced it means trading start and there are always alot of sellers mostly the bounty hunters and investors that receive  high bonus probably during pre sales. All this lower the price of the token becuase there are more sell order than buy order.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
November 28, 2018, 09:04:47 AM
I already feel that situation countless time. After waiting for months we got nothing from our work as bounty hunter. Sometimes bounty hunters dump the price after listing. The price will drop and mostly need a lot time to recover. But if you lucky you will get a lot of profits. 

I agree that a lot depends on luck, but also on the quality of the project and the market situation. The last months were very bad for all cryptocurrencies, so it may seem that this has become the rule. I think that the situation will change as the market trend changes and now, after the end of ICO, prices will grow.
Activity: 983
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
November 28, 2018, 08:55:51 AM
I already feel that situation countless time. After waiting for months we got nothing from our work as bounty hunter. Sometimes bounty hunters dump the price after listing. The price will drop and mostly need a lot time to recover. But if you lucky you will get a lot of profits. 
Activity: 476
https://beta.afce.io/#/
November 28, 2018, 08:50:49 AM
Yes this is very common thing that price are drop after ici , any coin is not pump suddenly it's take time so please wait for your good profit.
Activity: 159
Merit: 2
November 28, 2018, 08:48:21 AM
almost all new projects lose their value after listing on the stock exchange. Do not give this value, continue to store the tokens further. Or, on the contrary, sell at any price, just to earn a few dollars. You decide, I wish good luck!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
November 28, 2018, 08:43:55 AM

I think it is because both investors and bounty hunters want to sell their tokens or coins for quick profit after waiting for a long time. It is normal, and I think it is a good opportunity for true holders to buy an altcoin at a  really cheap price.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
November 28, 2018, 07:04:04 AM
Why.  Some projects are growing quite successfully even against the background of a falling market!
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
November 28, 2018, 06:41:31 AM
We have seen this situation with many ICO es and many people siad bounty hunters dump their tokens that is why price goes down, but no its not right i think problem is presale when early investors buy with 60% or more discount and then dump tokens on first exchange ,if early investors buy with so much discount there must be locked period.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
November 28, 2018, 06:36:45 AM
I think you understand the reasons for that. Bear market haunts us for almost a year and the price of coins is constantly falling. It's a bad time for new ICO. So many projects suffer start of sales of its tokens and renew them. In my opinion, you need to lie in hibernation until the winter is over.
Activity: 588
November 28, 2018, 06:28:45 AM
There's this one token that ive got my eye on. ive worked on it since january and they just got listed today and man its way way beyond ICO price. The thing is,  this project have decided to sold some token and held another tokensale via  latoken a week ago and they've sold the tokens way cheaper than their ICO price, most investors are angry at that move and so when listing day came, everyone was disappointed with how the value turned out.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
November 28, 2018, 06:26:26 AM
I've noticed that the team and the project don't really matter. What is important is advertising and marketing. Because many good projects have disappeared. But in many good projects thanks to many bad projects.

continous advertising is the most critical part of a project imagine how they will be able to earn if the ICO period and most of the token has been sold? are they willing to pay for the advertising even the ICO has become successful or not I guess no.
Pages:
Jump to: