Pages:
Author

Topic: Drop in ICO Price after listing - page 46. (Read 35641 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
December 04, 2018, 12:57:02 AM
I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.
Yea, that's vexed. ICO trend is fell down, many projects is already dead and who knows, which of them will be alive after nowadays downtrend.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
December 04, 2018, 12:52:42 AM
This is not a problem because of the team concept and handle. but indeed there is crypto in the phase that bad that it also affects the ICO will go into the Exchange. many have complained about this because their estimates regarding paid bounty according to ICO prices deviated very far from an estimate of when it entered the Exchange.
Because they are not using the dollar to determine how much cost for the price of each coin. Remember about the volatility of crypto was giving a lot of impact on the price of bitcoin. They don't even remember about where they are. It seems like the most of them are not even familiar with the speculation market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
December 04, 2018, 12:49:47 AM
I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.
I think this is a natural thing considering that during the sale they gave a lot of bonuses to early investors, especially in private sales. On the other hand, there are many bounty hunters who sell them at low prices while they do not have yet any products (still under development), so nothing protects the token value from market volatility. Since you get their tokens for free from the bounty campaign, you should not mind this, unless you also participate in their ICO.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
December 04, 2018, 12:21:17 AM
This is not a problem because of the team concept and handle. but indeed there is crypto in the phase that bad that it also affects the ICO will go into the Exchange. many have complained about this because their estimates regarding paid bounty according to ICO prices deviated very far from an estimate of when it entered the Exchange.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
December 03, 2018, 10:41:05 PM

They should pay hunters in liquid coin like btc or eth. Or at least they should buyback their token in the market after listing.
Otherwise, the dump done by hunters will create disbelief to investors. And then the investors dump the token too.
This is can bring permanent damage price on their token if they  doesn't buy with a higher price.
Activity: 432
December 03, 2018, 06:42:46 PM
It is now common practice for ICO, very few coins after listing grow in price, mainly if the project is livable, then growth begins only after a few months, but not before.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
December 03, 2018, 12:19:43 PM

Unfortunately, as many private investors go to the exchange, they can get out of their hands and get big profits. There is not much to do at this point. Perhaps this can be found in a solution for private investors immediately upon reselling.
Activity: 602
December 03, 2018, 12:16:16 PM
That is one of the risks in investing on new coins or crypto currencies,
To be honest I don't think that most of the new coin could reach their ICO price since most investors only want to take their profit.
That's precisely for this reason, because today a very large number of people are trying to sell today faster and faster, you need to try all the same not to rush with it, because today I am sure that most people hope that people will be prudent
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
December 03, 2018, 01:48:58 AM
It has become a natural thing when the ICO is finished and entering the exchange will definitely experience a decline in prices because of the influence of the bounty campaign and airdrop who will sell tokens or the results they can get from work or from being airdrop participants and campaigns.
I guess it depends on the bounty hunter and on the potential tokens they get. If each bounty hunter sees every movement of the token he gets continues to increase, I believe that most of them have confidence that the price of the token will continue to rise so they will continue to hold it until the target price they have is achieved. The second part is that they see a potential, if the potential token will not be able to successfully compete in the cryptocurrency market, they will rush to sell the tokens they have just gotten from the bounty campaign event.
Activity: 434
Merit: 21
December 03, 2018, 01:42:38 AM
I also do the same thing, this event may be a result of the declining bitcoin price, or this is a strategy of some projects to overcome bounty participants who always easily throw tokens or coins after they are paid
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
December 03, 2018, 01:42:19 AM
Don't invest and join only as bounty hunter so that you won't lose money and earn only. Many ICO projects nowadays are like that because of people's mindset to sell all what they bought after getting listed. No one will hodl anymore because 9/10 are into selling immediately.
Activity: 462
December 03, 2018, 01:35:35 AM
The condition of cryptocurrency market as at the time token was been listed have direct impact on the reception of the token regardless of the potential or development taking place in the project that the token represent.
Activity: 320
Merit: 10
December 03, 2018, 01:27:24 AM
Unfortunately, recently this problem has become common for most ICO projects. After entering the market, the price of most of the proposed coins decreases, due to which some investors start to panic and sell their coins cheaply. I believe that in such a situation there is no need to panic - it is better to continue to hold your coins after they appear on the market.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
December 02, 2018, 09:23:44 AM
something that is common nowadays when doing price listings is very much beyond the expectations of many people. many reasons revealed. starting from a bad market. bounty etc. this is very detrimental to investors who believe in investing
Activity: 786
Merit: 10
December 02, 2018, 09:21:36 AM

The recent drops and decline of market price is due to the rampant tokens in the market, plus the increasing number of scams and frauds, my take on this is that, we must be aware of this new projects, there is a possibility that it would continue to drop and decline, as the other top coins are also declining in value, maybe we must be aware of what coins we gonna invest and taking in, invest at your own risk and a spare money only just to avoid greater loss, diversify if needed to minimize the loss.
Activity: 368
Merit: 18
December 02, 2018, 07:37:57 AM
That is one of the risks in investing on new coins or crypto currencies,
To be honest I don't think that most of the new coin could reach their ICO price since most investors only want to take their profit.
plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24
December 02, 2018, 07:33:42 AM

That is now the danger in investing in ICO there are few ICO is a really profitable majority of ICO now are having a hard time reaching the softcap and getting people to buy in their ICO and surprisingly many companies are still launching ICO even if the market is obviously not good.
Activity: 602
December 02, 2018, 07:21:35 AM
And do you know why? Because people realize that they invested into sh** project, without any progress or good exchange?
I think that your thought is far from the most important thing that people have in mind, the most important thing is that many investors start selling tokens with bonuses that make up about 30% of the purchased funds.
But it would explain a price decline of only 30%, but in most cases price drops more than 10 times, I think that it is mainly caused by bounty hunters.

You are very much mistaken and do not think correctly, because 30% of the volume of tokens that investors have will be sold at the cheapest prices, about the amount of coins or tokens that investors have much more than hunters.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
December 02, 2018, 07:03:41 AM

In fact, this situation has already become a familiar standard for the crypto market. After entering the market, the value of many coins begins to fall significantly. This leads to the decision of many investors to sell their coins, which only provokes a further price reduction.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
December 02, 2018, 02:06:45 AM
This topic really required looking into deeply as a matter of fact,  I would have written something on this for a long time but didn't permit me to do that base on engagement. This is getting tiredful. Though, it's clear that the market is poor, almost all project I participated this year both investment and bounty campaign are very disappointing in this aspect.  Many are still sleeping till date on this. Though, novice in the game would feel disappointed than enthusiast.  The spirit of enthusiasm is what keep us having the hope alive. With this,  few only would participate in ICO anymore in some part of the crypto community.  ,
Pages:
Jump to: