Pages:
Author

Topic: Drop in ICO Price after listing - page 50. (Read 35641 times)

Activity: 415
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 29, 2018, 03:26:37 AM
This is the case with the current ICO market, because too many investors are subject to ICO fraud, and they are eager to get a return after investing in ICO, so when new tokens enter the exchange, they always choose to sell!
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
November 29, 2018, 03:13:39 AM
After listening, most of the projects drop due to a lot of reasons:

- ICO price has been artificially set too high for the projects' potential
- many participants from presales or private sales got good discounts and they are in profit even if selling under ICO price
- Bounty/Airdrops participants sell their tokens for a quick profit. As they didn't invest money into ICO, but time to do different activities, they are not interested too much in selling price.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
November 29, 2018, 03:08:35 AM
I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.

This noted has actually for me pose itself as one of the most serious challenges of the crypto world. It actually so serious that many investors heap blame on the bounty hunters as the main catalyst responsible for the dump in the price of a coin as soon as it enters market. However, this has been proven wrong lately as even before bounty hunters are rewarded, the price of several coins are long way down. How is then are we gonna explain this?
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
November 29, 2018, 03:04:07 AM
It's a bad results of bearlish market, even that top coins can not keep high price so i don't feel abnormal with new token price dropping. Bitcoin and Ethereum even are 10 times decrease.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 2272
November 29, 2018, 02:59:44 AM
Sometimes the prices of new listed tokens significantly drop on crypto exchange markets because bounty hunters sell their rewards immediately and massively. It depends on the total budget of the bounty campaigns. Typically, 2% bounty can temporarily reduce the price to -10%. If the project looks good and its team is experienced, do not worry about it. Price will be restored at least up to the ICO price as soon as possible.
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
November 29, 2018, 02:58:32 AM
I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.

For me it is very alarming that its happening but I think we must also give the project enough time before expecting that your money will get doubled or more because if we expect that after ico our investment will multiplied as what we all expect then I guess it will not take long and the project will get bankrupt at once.
Activity: 434
SESSIA
November 29, 2018, 02:58:20 AM
Price dropping is usual problem. point is that projects gor listed without cteating value of token and demand in token economy.
It shouldn't be a speculative fluctuations, but steady growth of ecosystem
Activity: 434
November 29, 2018, 02:52:24 AM
Most of the people nowadays are joining bitcointalk and pushing their limit to rank up to jr member and then try to join a bounty. That's why the ICO price is dropping so much.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
November 29, 2018, 02:51:07 AM
After listing the price of the coin will start increasing in the market but after some day the price will start decreasing below the ICO price. Later the price will start increasing only when we see any active developments from the team otherwise, the coin is going to die.
Activity: 420
November 29, 2018, 02:47:31 AM
I believe there are many people selling the coin in a low price when it first hit the market, making the price dropping so much compared to the price of ICO.
Many people just thinking to get their coins sold quickly and they get the money from it, and not thinking about the future of the coin.
Activity: 140
November 29, 2018, 02:37:10 AM
Quite simply, the people who bought early got big bonuses and tokens after the listing to sell their tokens, so the price falls. And as new investors not so long to grow it regardless of good or bad project.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
November 29, 2018, 02:32:07 AM
But not all coins after listing prices fall. There are still many coins that have good prices when they enter the market and that, of course, because they have a very professional development team. When prices fall you have to save your coins because the price of coins will definitely rise again.
Some indeed still look good and there's a rise. but here are the majority of all it always down. Although research shows the team and also a good concept but it's not a guarantee. basically because crypto was falling and many are taking off too quickly then this that makes the condition got worse.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
November 29, 2018, 02:23:17 AM
But not all coins after listing prices fall. There are still many coins that have good prices when they enter the market and that, of course, because they have a very professional development team. When prices fall you have to save your coins because the price of coins will definitely rise again.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
November 29, 2018, 02:01:11 AM
I already feel that situation countless time. After waiting for months we got nothing from our work as bounty hunter. Sometimes bounty hunters dump the price after listing. The price will drop and mostly need a lot time to recover. But if you lucky you will get a lot of profits.  
That's the risk as a bounty hunter, sometimes we don't get anything because the price is very far from the ICO. Especially when the market conditions like this, it's hard to get good prices. We can only be patient and hope for the best. Good luck.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
November 29, 2018, 01:41:08 AM

In my opinion. Once the bounty hunters are paid, they are all sold out quickly regardless of value. Therefore, the price of the ICO after the list is reduced.
The ico must create another option just like to give a chance to pay them all with the coin that has a lot of volume. that can prevent the dump on the coin's price. Meta hash has been doing it and it works. These ico creators must learn from metahash about that dude.
Activity: 271
November 29, 2018, 01:35:30 AM
because the market is now difficult for the projects to come out and the projects themselves make mistakes in their tokenomics, which leads to a bad price on the market

Not only that, there are many projects that are not real or fake. From there real projects just show up behind it, and the price gets worse and tends to go down because of competition. Or, in other words, the current outgoing market is difficult due to market prices and fees Roll Eyes.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
November 29, 2018, 01:31:55 AM
There are many things that affect prices. Moreover, the market is saturated like this, the price of bitcoin and most of the altcoins goes down, it will be difficult for new listing coins and tokens to get the best price. So many developers lock or delay their coins and tokens.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
November 29, 2018, 01:18:02 AM
A lot of people are blaming bounty hunter because of it,
For me it isn't really the bounty hunters the reason is the token doesn't really have a good support in the market,
They would list it at the price that they promise but they would only put a small amount of buy order,
So it isn't really the bounty hunter's fault it is the one who dump it and the one who set the price at a very low price.
Activity: 375
Merit: 3
November 29, 2018, 01:10:47 AM
After listing many bounty hunters and investors want to sell token for fiat or bitcoin so price will be dropped. If it's a good project token price will increase soon after dropping, if there are some big updates on the project. If the project is bad, maybe it'll never get recovered.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
November 29, 2018, 01:08:27 AM
that's the risk of big new coins that don't have strong liquidity in the eyes of investors and the crypto community. and also the coins will not have a function or quality, as long as the related project cannot market their products, because the majority of ICOs use the new coins as a means of payment to enjoy the services provided
Pages:
Jump to: