Pages:
Author

Topic: Drop in ICO Price after listing - page 49. (Read 35641 times)

Activity: 769
Merit: 108
November 30, 2018, 06:09:10 PM
I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.
I think coin price after listing influenced by market, so if market red the price also will down, but if market green the price also will up.
I remember when i join in ICO, when coin already listing in exchanger and the market at that time is so high, the coin price is pump about 8x from ICO price. So, its about market
Activity: 221
Merit: 10
November 30, 2018, 06:02:56 PM
Yeah that is commonly and mostly happen now for any ICO drop after listing. It makes bounty hunters regret because mostly they got their reward distribution after listing. Some people say that it is to avoid or anticipate pump.
Activity: 322
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 30, 2018, 05:57:26 PM
I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.

Now everything falls in price. Even the most stable coin, Bitcoin, has fallen. What is already in this case to talk about young and little-known projects. We can only wait and hope for improvement.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
November 30, 2018, 05:46:54 PM
Everything is cyclical in this world, including the market. A year ago, we saw how frankly useless projects could give an investor, on a wave of general growth and euphoria, huge profits. Whereas now the opposite is true, objectively promising projects enter the market and their tokens lose value, because many people panic and want to take back at least some of the money invested, sell even in a big minus. Unfortunately, now such a period. But, I repeat, everything is cyclical)))
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
November 30, 2018, 05:28:10 PM
This is a common occurrence and I believe it happens with almost every newly launched project token or coin. The main factor responsible for this base level is Greed on the part of the developers who tend to dump project tokens on unsuspecting investors. Also, another factor responsible for price crashing is impatience on the part of investors who will want to make a quick buck. Once this is done, the market becomes saturated with more coins than needed leading to major price crash due to supply being far greater than demand.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
November 30, 2018, 05:09:06 PM
I don't think it is very rational to invest in ICOs at this present time because of the market conditions. There is very high possibility it will drop once it hits the exchange, this is not because the project is not good enough but because of the market conditions. So it is better to wait and buy it on the exchange.
Activity: 571
November 30, 2018, 04:52:09 PM
Why still invest in ICO? I think that since the beginning of this year it has ceased to be profitable, well, only if you are lucky constantly, then you can invest. Investing in ICO since about March has ceased to be a good way to make money.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
November 30, 2018, 04:02:36 PM
I have experienced this so many times and I think investors also are to be blame for some of this. At times, wait for some time before rushing to sell at a much lower price that the ICO worth it if the project is solid and this is one of the reason why I always take my time before investing in any project.
Activity: 238
November 30, 2018, 03:57:42 PM
And do you know why? Because people realize that they invested into sh** project, without any progress or good exchange?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 432
November 30, 2018, 03:55:30 PM
I think this is due to worse market condition since last 08 months so as market start recovering the coins price will also go up just hold.
it won't be that easy to get the right price in crypto. in 2017 there were ICOs who when carrying out market lists the price of dump tokens was below the ICO price. but need to be convinced that the market is currently dumping and has an impact on the ICO
Activity: 183
November 30, 2018, 03:44:00 PM
At the end of the ICO, with the release of coins on the exchange, indeed many projects lose their value from the originally stated. As experience shows, if you are going to invest and look at the project during the ICO, it is better to invest upon completion of the ICO after a certain time after the project enters the crypto-currency exchange.
Activity: 602
November 30, 2018, 02:30:49 PM
I think this is due to worse market condition since last 08 months so as market start recovering the coins price will also go up just hold.

Of course, the deterioration of the wound is directly related to what is happening today, but why people don’t understand that all these actions are only manipulations and manipulations directly with our consciousness. Therefore, I am sure that everything will be fine.
Activity: 1274
November 29, 2018, 07:30:11 AM
Activity: 602
November 29, 2018, 07:20:02 AM
this has become a common thing that sometimes new people are still surprised, sometimes even a decrease of up to 10 times the price of ico and usually the new 3 weeks will gradually be normal. that's what usually happens if the normal BTC condition
But before this simply did not exist, if earlier the project was considered normal, then it definitely received great recognition and had the opportunity to improve its price ranges. So for me, this is a bit strange.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
November 29, 2018, 04:22:39 AM
Unfortunately, it is happening due to the market conditions. If an ICO has reached its soft cap and is going live on exchanges, it usually drops its price, because nobody wants to buy their coins. Everyone is holding and waiting for the next market movement.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 29, 2018, 04:18:52 AM

im quite agree v what u said, actually the most important time is when after the token listing the project still can maintain and do something to let the price up again Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
November 29, 2018, 04:08:34 AM
Well, this is because every cryptocurrency is falling down, so high-risk investments like ICOs are falling even more because who wants risky coins in unstable market.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
November 29, 2018, 04:05:34 AM

Probably because some investors didn't really bought into the ICO and then they just dumped them all immediately since a lot of bounty hunters like us would normally just dump the token when distributed and released in the market. It does happen quite often nowadays.

It is also possible that if that project owners created just to make some quick money they theme self will dump their coins to make quick money and sell off immediately as they do not want to hold it back a long because they know that it is not the long term project or they would not get the price which they are getting it now.
Activity: 434
GIGZI
November 29, 2018, 04:03:51 AM

It sucks to lose money, I understand, but take this as a lesson learned. You should not invest in ICOs, they are blatant scams. ICOs are get rich quick schemes for the "founders". They are not designed to make you money, they are designed to make them money. A lot of these ICOs that have good concepts are very fundamentally technically flawed in their design. A lot of ICO investors aren't very familiar with how Blockchains actually work, so they get duped by these promises that the ICO's make. The ICO's can almost never deliver on their promises. I mean look at EOS, it sounded like the best thing in the world before the mainnet went live, and look at the dumpster fire it is now. ICO's are only meant to make the founders money.

in my opinion you are wrong if you say ICO is rubbish, now it's not only from the new ico after entering the exchange it has experienced a drastic decline but represents all the coins, I am very sure if one day BTC or ETH is bullish all the coins will also follow it
actually the garbage is not an ICO project, but the developer is only using ICO as a fraud field. and that makes a lot of investors' views now if new projects cannot be trusted. and for all market problems we only need to wait for the bullish season
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
November 29, 2018, 03:37:08 AM

Probably because some investors didn't really bought into the ICO and then they just dumped them all immediately since a lot of bounty hunters like us would normally just dump the token when distributed and released in the market. It does happen quite often nowadays.
Pages:
Jump to: