Pages:
Author

Topic: Drop in ICO Price after listing - page 56. (Read 35641 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 2
September 08, 2018, 04:52:27 PM
This is not surprising, just let teams work on their developments and do not worry about reducing the crypto-currency market. These are only temporary nuances. Everything once stabilizes and you get your profit from investment and bounty.

I think so and this is the reasons, I am holding all of my possession and waiting for price appreciation and of course it will pay. Thankyou
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
September 08, 2018, 04:47:19 PM
This is not surprising, just let teams work on their developments and do not worry about reducing the crypto-currency market. These are only temporary nuances. Everything once stabilizes and you get your profit from investment and bounty.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
September 08, 2018, 04:38:29 PM
I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.
it always happen, so as investor you must really carefully and always see when project that you already invest listed in market, because sometime price in market for first time is quite high.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 04:29:04 PM
That is all because of the fact that the prices of the market drivers have been struggling this year. Bitcoin controls the market and because the prices falls with the ALTs, everyday happening one Bitcoin will drag prices down.
Activity: 406
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 04:24:14 PM
The Drop in ICO after listing, early investors bought their alts at discounted price. Once it listed they will sell their alts to recover their investment.  To avoid, this some  ICO implement to lock the token.
Activity: 150
Merit: 11
September 08, 2018, 04:22:27 PM
I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.

If the team is good and the project is good and they have good intentions then I believe it's simply the market.  All coins are in flames and have crashed into the mountain.  Stick with your quality coins and dump shit coins if they have any value at all and buy good coins with the profits or help yourself DCA.
Activity: 67
September 08, 2018, 04:20:04 PM
From my point of view it is better to buy established or promising altcoins than participating in ICOs. I am not saying that all ICOs are bad but it is really hard to figure out the good ones.
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
The Exchange for EOS Community
September 08, 2018, 04:19:26 PM
At start there is no demand on exchange but always some people want to dump so outcume is drop after listing.
Activity: 146
September 08, 2018, 04:18:01 PM
Recently, this is a very big problem, we invest in companies, their idea, product, but even if it is good, the coin price does not rise until the whole market falls!
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
September 08, 2018, 04:17:09 PM
not that much people buy coins right after their listing, other people are holders or panic sellers. that`s why
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
September 08, 2018, 04:15:50 PM
Legit projects doesn't mean that they would really have a high price above ICO after listed up on exchanger.It become standard nowadays that most projects even the good ones would really have to take that path unlike on last years where it can potentially go 100x of multiplier depending on the hype not totally on the projects usage or adoption.So therefore, you should really get used to it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 04:14:07 PM
There is no coin can not reach the ico price listed after being listed in exchange is very lost and anyone who invests in ico process is regretful. Investing can make more money after being listed on the exchanges Smiley
Activity: 149
September 08, 2018, 04:11:29 PM
Coin prices, when entered in the Exchange, will fall because many participants a bounty hunter do sell coins. And this was common and the bounty hunter fears if the coin were detained longer sure price is increasingly falling.
Activity: 82
September 08, 2018, 04:06:27 PM
This do happens often. These are some of the reasons that give rise to this:
1. If the supply volume of the coin is too high
2. If the project fail to distribute tokens as promised. Both investors and bounty hunters will lose their trust, the moment such coin is listed on exchange, the next thing is to dump
3. Most of the time, it's a normal occurrence due to market force and after a while, if it is a good project, it will rise again.
Activity: 112
September 08, 2018, 04:02:52 PM
I think it happens most with the scam projects. There are lots of it and they look amazing in the beginning. But after participating you will know the facts about it. My opinion is selling tokens after being listed in exchange.
Activity: 91
September 08, 2018, 03:52:40 PM
It is not encouraging enough after invested and waiting for many months to get listed and still comes out with loss , unless it is a good project with a lot of hype
Activity: 62
September 08, 2018, 03:49:33 PM
It is quite common for ICOs. First of all the market is in a bad status now. Secondly most of the token owners sell their tokens just after getting listed in exchanges so the price falls.
Activity: 112
September 08, 2018, 03:28:22 PM
I think it is normal because after the price fall many many investors are not interested to buy any any new coins as a result the companies are not being able to gather capital and can not pay to the bounty hunters. But as the price is increasing slowly, so soon the problem will be solved I hope.
Activity: 216
September 08, 2018, 02:52:56 PM
Many ICO projects are now scam. They are below the ICO price after they get listed in the exchange list. When many investors sell their coins below the price at that time it occurs. From my opinion, I think it wouldn’t be wise to invest in ICO now. When the price will go up at that you can invest.
Activity: 56
September 08, 2018, 01:46:16 PM
There are lots of ICO projects which are scam. And after listing in exchange the ICO they are below the ICO price. This happens because many investors sell their coins below the ICO price. But I think, it wouldn’t be wise to invest in ICO right now. Hopefully, the price will eventually grow.
Pages:
Jump to: