Pages:
Author

Topic: Drop in ICO Price after listing - page 58. (Read 35641 times)

Activity: 458
Merit: 112
September 06, 2018, 03:43:33 PM
I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.

This is natural, If the adoption of the token in the market is not good it will fall beyond ICO value adding the dumping of coins from bounty participants.
But that is just normal, the project and team ICO (not all) is not looking for the price in the market but at the project.
Investors who really trust the project love the situation of the market falling coz they can accumulate more number of tokens.
Because they hold on it until the product release.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 02:10:44 PM
Not all ICO project are scams, but the market price is actually affecting the price after listing on exchange, and this is affecting bounty hunters, I also stopping investors to loose interest in investing in any ICO project
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
September 06, 2018, 02:00:03 PM
I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.
And that's why people believe the ICO is just scam. Trends in 2018 are not the same as in 2017. Everything in 2018 goes down and ICO is one of them, Prices will definitely drop after the ICO succeeds and 100% of investors lose money in the ICO. It is best to invest in ICOs when the market is uptrend and prices will not fall after being listed as it is now.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
JUST HODL !
September 06, 2018, 01:53:56 PM
Yes, there are so many ICO projects after they are finished and listed on the exchange market that prices will fall so deep, many factors cause it, one of which is the bounty hunter who immediately sells his coins after distribution. So we need to calculate it, so as not to be affected by the dumping.
Activity: 102
September 06, 2018, 01:51:39 PM
I do not actually know what make price fall after listing, but I think this happened at first of sight when the bounty hunters are dropping heavily
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 01:47:24 PM
Even if now the coins all fell, there will be a rise in growth necessarily and if the project is promising then you can always sell profitably at any time when bitcoin begins to grow
Activity: 456
Merit: 15
September 06, 2018, 07:25:28 AM
Can you tell us which project you invested in ICO? Let's take a look at what you call the has good concept, the experience team members and also good hype project is really good?
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 07:23:12 AM
Very stable market, it is hard to blame the projects, they can be really cool and with a great future, but in this market where nobody knows what to do, new projects suffer primarily not believe in them. I try to wait as long as possible until market.
Activity: 50
September 06, 2018, 07:19:25 AM
Because 90% of the projects are just to steal your money. Do not invest in ico now, you lose all your money
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
September 06, 2018, 07:15:36 AM
They have so many bounty campaign that ill participated and invested on it, And that's true on when the ICO are finish and listing into the exchange the price are on the low. Ill think it will going dump it's because to those bounty hunter trying to low the price.
Activity: 78
September 06, 2018, 06:58:40 AM
I think the main reason why the ICO token will drop when it list because of the two factor huge dumping supply and small buying demand since it was only started but if the right marketing campaign was pursue and the investors will ride the said bandwagon the demand of token will rise and the price will increase.
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
September 06, 2018, 06:46:58 AM

Having experienced team members and hype doesn't mean anything in this bearish market, a lot of investors dump their ICO tokens for penny amount this days and it result to huge drop in the ICO price of many tokens upon listing on exchange.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
September 06, 2018, 06:44:28 AM

not all ico coins drop but most of them are .  that is because bounty hunters prefer to dispose thier coins after it has been listed to any exchange due to the fact that bounty hunter always needs a money , so that they can support thier growing family .  but there are also loyal bounty hunters that sticks to their ico's promise .  these  kind of bounty hunters will prefer to wait up until the project is fully finished because they expect a better price for thier coins .
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
September 06, 2018, 06:35:03 AM
Today, a lot of unpromising projects, whose tokens are not in demand, so they immediately sell or reinvest for example in the Ethereum.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
September 06, 2018, 05:50:33 AM
yeah, i also experienced the same thing as you.
this is indeed very disappointing, there are a few coins from the results of ico i got. and at that time i regretted not selling it when i was in a favorable position.

for now i am afraid to hold new coins for a long time, i prefer to exchange new coins (ico results) in the form of old coins like ETH.
Activity: 264
September 06, 2018, 05:33:05 AM
Thats sad to see such end of the story. I also have experience with drops. I see only one reason - bounty hunters and earliest birds and whales are selling out everything fast
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 05:30:44 AM

I think this is part of the risk in this industry, because how bitcoin is very binding on the crypto market, because of this there are many altcoins that fall in and so are new coins. there are not many choices, but you must understand that the concept of investment is very time consuming to grow and rise high. You must know that.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
September 06, 2018, 05:26:32 AM

imagine if you are an investor? of course you will experience a huge loss on your investment in ico. and I'm sure you never invested before
Now this situation always has a cause and effect, after an accident and a large correction of almost all crypto has experienced a fairly severe decline. and this applies to the ico tokens who have just entered the trade. this is one factor, and there are still many other factors.
Activity: 627
Merit: 250
The Pope Of Dope
September 06, 2018, 05:19:15 AM
It's normal situation right now for bounty hunters and investors, the price of 95% of coins falls after entry into the exchange, so probably you just need to find another 5 %  ,but it's really hard now.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
September 06, 2018, 04:58:32 AM
It's a very bad market for ICOs right now. Going to wait with all of my investments until the next bull market. Right now it's best to hold Bitcoin and Binance Coin.
Pages:
Jump to: