Pages:
Author

Topic: Drop in ICO Price after listing - page 57. (Read 35641 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 01:39:42 PM
This year has recorded worse ICO investments, many of those ICOs projects are not realistic.
If the ICO didn't reach it's softcap, the chance of reaching it's ICO price is very low.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 01:03:42 PM
I have seen this now for almost all the projects. The price drops huge compared to ICO price. As the OP has said, sometimes it may take long time to reach at least ICO price. That is a big problem.
Anyone who bought at a discount now has an opportunity to get their investment back and even secure an immediate profit. It is not uncommon for the price to drop immediately to a price somewhere between the highest and lowest prices that the coin has been offered at.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
September 08, 2018, 12:54:33 PM
A normal day for newly listed ICO most especially if the ICO have some insane bonuses to their token sale and giveaways to their advisors, bounty campaigns is the common root but you can't blame them if they have an allocation of 1% or 2% always check the allocation, as my experience the price will dump for the first week then it will cultivate for the following months then the market and the product will tell the faith of their prices.
Activity: 140
September 08, 2018, 12:51:46 PM
We are in the downtrend, all coin is devalued. Even BTC and ETH price was dropping every day. You can not expect anything more than your invested project can complete the work they have started and have new cash flow.
Activity: 453
Merit: 101
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
September 08, 2018, 12:47:47 PM
You are very much right OP. This had occurred to me in recent times where this coin involved fall blatantly after being listed at exchange after their ICO, upon all the time and energy wasted for months partaking in the Bounty. I feel it is preferred at times to catch out immediately when coins are listed instantly. Though not too good for Developers, but it has to be two ways to  coin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
September 08, 2018, 12:34:44 PM
I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.
this happens because there are many reasons to price go down: bounty sellers, pre-ICO sellers, project team sellers, etc. And only several reason for price to grow - strong marketing, promising and strong product, good listings on exchanges.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 12:28:57 PM
I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.
usually this kind of thing is normal to happen. the average of all ico will be down when listing on the market.
and the price is far from ico's price before listing.
indeed it must be held if the price falls too deeply.
Activity: 110
September 08, 2018, 12:28:20 PM
I have seen this now for almost all the projects. The price drops huge compared to ICO price. As the OP has said, sometimes it may take long time to reach at least ICO price. That is a big problem.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
September 08, 2018, 12:23:39 PM

Because the bear market continues on the market for the ninth month. And as long as this does not change, do not expect big profits from investing in ICO projects. For me, now is a great opportunity to buy, because the prices are really low, compared to last year. The most important thing now is to select projects carefully and just wait.
Activity: 67
September 08, 2018, 12:20:36 PM
There are many coins that operating and everyday many projects are coming to this market. Most of the ICPO projects are scams and so the price expectation falls after some days. So be careful when investing and try to invest in a reputed and established coin.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 08, 2018, 11:37:31 AM
You are not alone with this issue mate as most of us here that loves to collect coins or tokens most especially bounty hunters and investors could experience the same feeling of being disappointed but that is how it works. This could be a game of luck. This has happened to me way back the end of 2017 after the distribution of our token payments market plummets at the same time. I thought I could be a millionaire that time but I was wrong.
Activity: 111
September 08, 2018, 11:27:02 AM

I think one of the major reasons for this would be the dumping of coins after the token gets listed up. But you can never blame bounty hunters. They do this for a living as well.
Activity: 296
September 08, 2018, 11:10:03 AM
It really feels sad to hear such incidents. But to be honest, a lot of ICO projects are nothing but scams. Also most of the ICO that are enlisted falls under the ICO price. Plus the rest of the members sells their coins as quickly as possible and that results in a fall in the price too. This is the main reason that potential investors are staying away from ICO.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 08:58:00 AM
I think the reason of price drop of ICO after listing is within the market sentiment. Cryptomarket is not as bullish as before unlike the last quarter of last year and the 1st quarter of this year where majority of the coins jot sold out in a matter of days and after listing the price goes up fast. So we just have to expect this kind of price drop after exchange listing until the bulls comes back again.
Activity: 70
September 08, 2018, 08:45:13 AM
Actually the market of crypto currency is surrounded with more than 1500 coins and many are coming to this market. There are both good and bad projects and it is very difficult to believe the ICO. Try to invest in a reliable coin like bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 03:27:20 AM
Price drop, because investors who get coins in early stages (Pre-ITO and private sales), get them with 70-80% discount. For them even sell at price 50% less ICO is a big profit, so they try to get rid of the coin as quick as possible.
Activity: 58
September 07, 2018, 03:20:37 PM
Now a days it has become very common for ICO. They are not worth enough to keep their pledge. It will be better for you to sell the tokens and invest that money to some feasible coin like bitcoin, ethereum, altcoin and so on.
Activity: 154
September 07, 2018, 05:34:25 AM
I do not actually know what make price fall after listing, but I think this happened at first of sight when the bounty hunters are dropping heavily
if there are no trading volumes from the coin, anyone can pour coins into the bottom - like a pampa coin. here 2 factors of the fall
1) bear market and everyone is trying to keep in bitcoin
2) the investors themselves, who bought closed-end sales at a very low price, are merging more. and they do not take risks for hold and sell them immediately. If a coin has a good volume of trades hunters do not
Activity: 648
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 11:09:22 PM
Many cases when we are seeing about ico project drop after few moment listing on exchange market, maybe I think the team of ico is the actor make price of ico drop after listing at exchange market, they have much token allocation from ico and they have made price too low.
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
September 06, 2018, 11:05:54 PM
Thankyou guys for all your suggestions. It's really appreciated and I will keep in mind of these things which you are disucced above whenever I will invest in any new ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: