Pages:
Author

Topic: Drop in ICO Price after listing - page 61. (Read 35641 times)

Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
September 05, 2018, 12:07:05 PM
that happens because many investors sell their coins below the ICO price, it can happen because they get a huge bonus when buying coins at the ICO.

For sure a lot of ICO investors are losing their capital because the situation of the market now and after listing in exchange is below the ICO price. For me it's better to not investing in ICO's right now because of the situation and buy altcoins that already known but of course there are some ICO  that provides an worth it project.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 11:59:20 AM
I think it is reasonable. Because the market is down, so are the tokens that are sold at unreasonable prices. We just have to wait for their prices to recover or they will die
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
September 05, 2018, 11:58:35 AM
Lots of people experience this including myself, therefore when the market is not good we should buy coins when already listing in exchange. Isn't that a good idea?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 11:57:40 AM
that happens because many investors sell their coins below the ICO price, it can happen because they get a huge bonus when buying coins at the ICO.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
September 05, 2018, 11:55:03 AM
I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.

There's a lot of ICO projects are scam and also most of the ICO after listing in exchange are below the ICO price. And the other members are selling their coins immediately, that's why the price are dropping and also a lot of investors are stay away from ICO to invest and decided to hold their assets.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
September 05, 2018, 11:53:09 AM
I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.

Whatever project you cannot expect the same value after coin has been listed in the market since overall cryptocurrencies taking no big bull run go in the marketplace. I would suggest you to sell the tokens once the tokens has been listed in the any exchanges.
I really wanna give suggestion to go with the altcoins which is dumped more in the market.
That will be retain and boom your profit for sure in the market.
Activity: 574
Merit: 296
Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!
September 05, 2018, 11:50:45 AM

It sucks to lose money, I understand, but take this as a lesson learned. You should not invest in ICOs, they are blatant scams. ICOs are get rich quick schemes for the "founders". They are not designed to make you money, they are designed to make them money. A lot of these ICOs that have good concepts are very fundamentally technically flawed in their design. A lot of ICO investors aren't very familiar with how Blockchains actually work, so they get duped by these promises that the ICO's make. The ICO's can almost never deliver on their promises. I mean look at EOS, it sounded like the best thing in the world before the mainnet went live, and look at the dumpster fire it is now. ICO's are only meant to make the founders money.

Activity: 82
Merit: 2
September 05, 2018, 11:43:57 AM
Pages:
Jump to: