Pages:
Author

Topic: [DSH] Dashcoin (Cryptonote, automated source) - page 50. (Read 216687 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 100
What's the maximum tranaction amount for DSH at a time?
slb
Activity: 598
Merit: 501
Oh dear, with XMR, XDN... and other Cryptonight coin I always use: transfer 0 amount , i don't know on subtoshi must have -p. Let me try.

Thanks you.

The -p shouldn't be central to subtoshi, but rather a change in simplewallet.  Also, thank you arielbit for pointing this out.
XMR and XDN 'transfer' command have only payment_id option and that's why they don't need a flag '-p' for payment_id. Dashcoin (and Bytecoin) has also transfer_fee option (-f flag). If XMR and XDN add transfer fee option (or any other option) they will be forced to change the usage of payment_id.
Activity: 169
Oh dear, with XMR, XDN... and other Cryptonight coin I always use: transfer 0 amount , i don't know on subtoshi must have -p. Let me try.

Thanks you.

The -p shouldn't be central to subtoshi, but rather a change in simplewallet.  Also, thank you arielbit for pointing this out.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Anybody tell me why i can't send DSH to https://subtoshi.com/
It's displayed: Wrong wallet address, but i copy and paste from subtoshi (wallet address and payment ID, so can't wrong). Now i can't send DSH to there.

maybe you forgot to use -p

example: transfer 0 -p

thank you, exactly i forgot -p, now i can deposit DSH to Subtoshi successful. thank you again.

Thanks you.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
It's displayed: Wrong wallet address, but i copy and paste from subtoshi (wallet address and payment ID, so can't wrong). Now i can't send DSH to there.

maybe you forgot to use -p

example: transfer 0 -p

I will look into this to see why you cannot deposit.

Also, on a separate note, last night a large amount of BTC was withdrawn (relatively large compared to the amount in the exchange), and the withdrawal wallet ran dry.  I've refilled it, so please retry any failed BTC withdrawals.  I would also recommend waiting about half an hour from now (11:06 UTC) to give the refill transaction time to confirm.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
What's happend?
net hashrate has doubled,over 100K
Activity: 434
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
I'll take it as a good sign, still a long long way to go though
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Whats up with increasing hashrate?
What is mean ?
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
Whats up with increasing hashrate?
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
Many thanks for this!  Cheesy

Working great on Linux x64!
Activity: 145
Is anything wrong with DSH?  Huh
All Cryptonote coins had a bug, that made them vulnerable to attack. It is fixed, you must update to the latest binaries. We were not under attack (we are still a small coin), but do it as precaution.
Unless you have something else in mind.
thanks.already updated to the latest version.
slb
All Cryptonote coins had a bug, that made them vulnerable to attack. It is fixed, you must update to the latest binaries. We were not under attack (we are still a small coin), but do it as precaution.
Unless you have something else in mind.
Activity: 145
Activity: 224
New binaries:
Dashcoin Windows     (Get started)
Dashcoin Linux          (Get started)
Dashcoin Mac            (Get started)

The bug allowed XMR to be attacked is fixed in those.

Also, the pool owners running cryptonote-universal-pool now have option for donation to Dashcoin's devs. All you need to do is update to latest pool version and change the value of "coreDevDonation". The option works not only for Dashcoin, but for almost all Cryptonote currencies.

Subtoshi's Dashcoin daemon has been updated.
so has extremepool's
New binaries:

Also, the pool owners running cryptonote-universal-pool now have option for donation to Dashcoin's devs. All you need to do is update to latest pool version and change the value of "coreDevDonation". The option works not only for Dashcoin, but for almost all Cryptonote currencies.

Subtoshi's Dashcoin daemon has been updated.
slb
New binaries:

slb
Is DSH affected by the recent bug discovered in the cryptonote code? XMR has been recently attacked due to this vulnerability, and it seems to be common to all cryptonote coins.

Any words from the developers about this?
I would expect so, but doubt dash is big enough to be considered for an attack.
Either way dev should come out with a statement or a fix to prevent such a thing.
I am currently building with the fix Bytecoin came out. We'll have the binaries in a few hours.
Pages:
Jump to: