Pages:
Author

Topic: [DSH] Dashcoin (Cryptonote, automated source) - page 49. (Read 216687 times)

Activity: 983
Merit: 502
Dev,why the command on DSH is so few?
What other commands do you need?

How about a 'GodMode' where you can convert and send DSH to BTC wallet on a 1 to 1 basis!  Grin
slb
Activity: 598
Merit: 501
What other commands do you need?

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
wow, Hash Rate: 127.94 KH/sec  Grin
Activity: 93
Merit: 10

help
dashcoin v1.0.2.358()
Commands:
  help            Show this help
  hide_hr         Stop showing hash rate
  print_bc        Print blockchain info in a given blocks range, print_bc _height> []
  print_block     Print block, print_block |
  print_cn        Print connections
  print_pl        Print peer list
  print_pool      Print transaction pool (long format)
  print_pool_sh   Print transaction pool (short format)
  print_tx        Print transaction, print_tx
  set_log         set_log - Change current log detalization level, l> is a number 0-4
  show_hr         Start showing hash rate
  start_mining    Start mining for specified address, start_mining [threa
ds=1]
  stop_mining     Stop mining

only these commands?
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
imho a big mistake to start a coin and list it on a subsatoshi market.

If you start marketing something at the lowest budget price possible, it is nearly impossible to get it back up to a good market price.

subsatoshi market is a brilliant idea..altcoins that are trading in ltc due to high number of coins can have a chance here (a btc market)..this may revitalize dying coins, to name a few scrypt coin i mined in the past like fedora coin and moon coin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

If you start marketing something at the lowest budget price possible, it is nearly impossible to get it back up to a good market price.

Well, it took months to enter that market anyway.
Furthermore, if BCN is at 3 satoshi, what kind of price would you guess for a new BCN clone? It needs to start from low if it wants to go high.
Activity: 886
Merit: 504

Activity: 122
Merit: 100
I think DSH never up to 1 sat, with this diff and total coin. 0.3 sat will make miners happy. He he.

maybe not, xcn also has the same coin supply, but the price is 800 sat
Activity: 280
Hashrate doubled, price got lowered on Subtoshi.

Seems like the some people are rushing to AWS and dumping immediately.
Activity: 294
I think DSH never up to 1 sat, with this diff and total coin. 0.3 sat will make miners happy. He he.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
we are going above 100khs

seems that people are starting to notice dsh,  might see 1 sat soon enough.
Activity: 6
DSH's price is 0,07sat, so very low.

Price is slowly rising. Last five transactions have happened above 0.1 satoshi. I expect the value to continue increasing.
legendary
we are going above 100khs
Activity: 145

Price is slowly rising. Last five transactions have happened above 0.1 satoshi. I expect the value to continue increasing.
way too low.
I have voted on hitbtc.
legendary
What's the maximum tranaction amount for DSH at a time?

tried 5M but sometimes it does not transfer (i rebuild my wallet to recover my coins)...1M works best for me and make a separate wallet from mining wallet, you will be able to monitor your coins better.
thanks,
5M is way too small Angry Angry

The limit on a transaction is not based on the amount of dashcoin sent, but rather it is based on the size of the transaction in bytes.  The size of the transaction in bytes is mostly based on the number of inputs used.  An input is a transaction sent to you that is used to prove you own the dashcoin you're sending.  So, If I send you 100 dashcoin, and then 200 dashcoin, and you send 300 dashcoin, your transaction will have 2 inputs (and be very small).  If you want to reduce the number of inputs used, you can send dashcoin to yourself.  This combines multiple inputs into one.  So, if you sent the 300 dashcoin to yourself, those 100 and 200 inputs are no longer used, the 300 input is used instead, thus reducing the number of inputs.

TL;DR The tx limit is not based on the amount sent, but rather the size in bytes.  You can make transaction sizes smaller by sending large amounts of dashcoin to yourself.

Will try this.thanks
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
TL;DR The tx limit is not based on the amount sent, but rather the size in bytes.  You can make transaction sizes smaller by sending large amounts of dashcoin to yourself.

Thanks! You learn something new every day!  Cheesy
Activity: 169

tried 5M but sometimes it does not transfer (i rebuild my wallet to recover my coins)...1M works best for me and make a separate wallet from mining wallet, you will be able to monitor your coins better.
thanks,

The limit on a transaction is not based on the amount of dashcoin sent, but rather it is based on the size of the transaction in bytes.  The size of the transaction in bytes is mostly based on the number of inputs used.  An input is a transaction sent to you that is used to prove you own the dashcoin you're sending.  So, If I send you 100 dashcoin, and then 200 dashcoin, and you send 300 dashcoin, your transaction will have 2 inputs (and be very small).  If you want to reduce the number of inputs used, you can send dashcoin to yourself.  This combines multiple inputs into one.  So, if you sent the 300 dashcoin to yourself, those 100 and 200 inputs are no longer used, the 300 input is used instead, thus reducing the number of inputs.

Activity: 121

thanks,
legendary

Activity: 294
Pages:
Jump to: