Pages:
Author

Topic: [DSH] Dashcoin (Cryptonote) UPDATE: New source/wallets+GUI - 1.0.10 - page 30. (Read 157951 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I have a question, I sent several transactions on poloniex, they appeared in blockchain explorer but without confirmations, hash: 52dd4d3496f9f71edd1b8ed2e300c6dfec8ce22f911eb7a0afb0ffcc4d55ae70, one of them. What is the problem and how to solve it? I used the following command to transfer them with simplewallet.exe, transfer 6 -p
You are most likely using an old version. Update to the latest version, reset, and resend.
Activity: 649
Merit: 500
I have a question, I sent several transactions on poloniex, they appeared in blockchain explorer but without confirmations, hash: 52dd4d3496f9f71edd1b8ed2e300c6dfec8ce22f911eb7a0afb0ffcc4d55ae70, one of them. What is the problem and how to solve it? I used the following command to transfer them with simplewallet.exe, transfer 6 -p

Where are you checking the transactions? I can't find it in chainradar

http://chainradar.com/dsh/transaction/52dd4d3496f9f71edd1b8ed2e300c6dfec8ce22f911eb7a0afb0ffcc4d55ae70
Activity: 3
Activity: 649
Merit: 500
:?

This coin isn't named Dashcoin?

Yes, the One and Only!

The Coin Formerly Know As Darkcoin is NOT DASHCOIN!
Activity: 201
Merit: 102
:?

This coin isn't named Dashcoin?
Activity: 8
DashCoin Has been added to xpoolx.com
If you don't know how a coin is named please don't start a pool and call it trustful.
Activity: 201
Merit: 102

DashCoin Has been added to xpoolx.com

• Trusted admins
  • DDoS protected
  • 24/7 online
  • 0% Fee
  • Vardiff

ip: stratum+tcp://mining.xpoolx.com:7000
Webpage: www.xpoolx.com/dashindex.php

To be gratefull with the new miners, we added a block reward bonus on first 10 blocks solvers of 5 Dash

We also have magicoin and riecoin pool, the account is shared for the other pools

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000
SaluS - (SLS)
Go to Bittrex new webpage, click Dashcoin lol

holy mother of.. LOL ...and that includes the post above you, another lol too

Much confusion,  such mess.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

holy mother of.. LOL ...and that includes the post above you, another lol too
Activity: 17

http://i65.tinypic.com/2iln7mx.png
Activity: 539
Merit: 251
Hi All.

www.mining-dutch.nl

Added DASH to the pool

Happy mining.
legendary

If Bytecoin dies, Dashcoin will likely be the one to continue Bytecoin code since people Don't trust Bytecoin's distribution (82% premine)

Thats exactly my point, Bytecoin is already done for all intents and purposes.

the speculative part is..who will continue developing Bytecoin code thru Dashcoin? ... anyway invest what you can afford to lose  Wink

If Bytecoin dies, Dashcoin will likely be the one to continue Bytecoin code since people Don't trust Bytecoin's distribution (82% premine)

Thats exactly my point, Bytecoin is already done for all intents and purposes.
legendary
I really like this project, thanks to the original Bytecoin developers we have something very close to vanilla Cryptonote with a grassroots community.

currently what I like in dashcoin is 165 votes on c-cex "without BTC votes", and high hashrate of approx 50% of Bytecoin.

as long as Bytecoin is alive Dashcoin is alive

5 months from now Dashcoin is 2 years old....well done for a shitcoin  Cool
I really like this project, thanks to the original Bytecoin developers we have something very close to vanilla Cryptonote with a grassroots community.
legendary
T-shirt DSH Smiley

I want to wear this and go visit some darkcoin/DASH circle jerk conference  Grin

what's at the back? Dashcoin or the true DASH right below the neck?
legendary
Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000
SaluS - (SLS)
Activity: 251
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: