Pages:
Author

Topic: [DSH] Dashcoin (Cryptonote) UPDATE: New source/wallets+GUI - 1.0.10 - page 31. (Read 157951 times)

legendary
Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000
SaluS - (SLS)
Activity: 251
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
Visit https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/amax-coin-a-stable-and-reliable-coin-1334458 download wallet post AMAX address and get free 100,000 amatoshi  Grin

my advice reading this ^

be careful downloading files and running them.  Wink
legendary
holy Dashcoin network hashrate!  Shocked  ~1.4MH

BCN hashrate ~2 MH
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
We'r glad to announce we've established a deal with a service provider which is capable of making physical objects for XMN only.

...you can make your custom order on any object depending on availability. ( Available for your favorite coins/logo too)

Extending to DSH!

Happy mining!

[XMN, DSH, BCN]
legendary
just looking at old posts..

It wasn't just me who called dashcoin..dash back then

is there any way to monitor the dev fund dash address in a block explorer?

and "dashers" too is dashcoin's original  Cool

great news...start small for an exchange.good luck to all dashers Cheesy

legendary

Seriously...what is your anger issues man.  How about take all the vitriol and create something positive here and maybe respond in a professional and civilized manner.  I do this for a hobby and play around with this for fun.   Maybe you think its fun being and acting all weird and angry like you do.  You'd get way further by reaching out and embracing people and seeing every situation as a window of opportunity.  But hey...you run your community in the manner you wish.  I was just making a conversation and observation.  

I am glad he pointed that out with big letters.

Its very sneaky of you the way you phrased it, "why not rebrand to something the new community and new owners/developers are excited about" to give a wrong impression about a long standing Dashcoin community with no changes of a kind that you are trying to indicate.

The only thing that is "New" is Darkcoin rebranding (again), ironically, rebranding in not something "new" to Darkcoin.

Now shoo fly... And take your marketing advice somewhere else.

Well friend... I wished no one ill will in my previous statement.  Cheers. 

I'm glad if that's the truth..

Dashcoin is just 6 months younger compared to Xcoin/darkcoin/DASH but nobody here complained/advised/suggests about the name "Dashcoin"... Just you from DASH team/proponents/foundation members after darkcoin rebranded to DASH and tried to shutdown Dashcoin..

So naturally you will be faced with skepticism..I don't wish ill to you too.. Cheers
Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Seriously...what is your anger issues man.  How about take all the vitriol and create something positive here and maybe respond in a professional and civilized manner.  I do this for a hobby and play around with this for fun.   Maybe you think its fun being and acting all weird and angry like you do.  You'd get way further by reaching out and embracing people and seeing every situation as a window of opportunity.  But hey...you run your community in the manner you wish.  I was just making a conversation and observation.  

Its very sneaky of you the way you phrased it, "why not rebrand to something the new community and new owners/developers are excited about" to give a wrong impression about a long standing Dashcoin community with no changes of a kind that you are trying to indicate.

The only thing that is "New" is Darkcoin rebranding (again), ironically, rebranding in not something "new" to Darkcoin.

Well friend... I wished no one ill will in my previous statement.  Cheers. 
legendary
this article was was posted in DASH/darkcoin thread and the topic is about DASH/darkcoin/xcoin

http://cointelegraph.com/news/116049/dash-young-cryptocurrency-with-an-interesting-story
Perhaps China will pay more attention to DASH especially as in colloquial Chinese the word DASH (世币) sounds like "a coin of the world" or "the world currency".

Now how do we give up our coin name dashcoin? "a coin of the world" or "the world currency"  Cheesy

legendary

I'm not angry, why would I?

I just make the letters go BIG to make it very clear what's the REAL situation of Dashcoin...because it was so obvious you are stirring or squeezing an agenda that is moving away from the name "Dashcoin" and to rebrand to something else

for me..DASH has given Dashcoin an exposure...and we will enjoy it  Wink  

oh...I totally agree.  DASH has given Dashcoin exposure and that is a positive thing for DSH.  I just never understood why the vitriol DASH bashing.  I couldn't care less if all of crytpo crashed...as I'm doing just fine without it and all the drama that comes with, and what seems to be a bunch of nonsense with a lot of the people in this ecosystem, corrupt exchanges, etc etc.  That being said...I do hate losing too and I do like making some change on the side...so if that qualifies as an agenda, i'm quilty Wink

I just never understood why the vitriol DASH bashing

I'll give you a hint...why I enjoy "vitriol DASH bashing" --->although it is facts that I am sharing and not opinion or lies...When I revisit DASH thread during the "failed darkcoin takeover"....I've seen more information that I've not seen when I left Darkcoin in March, 2014..scam information and more details etc etc...which I don't see as "right" and you and the other shills trolling, misguiding, misinforming etc.

more than 10 years ago when I loitered in our city plaza after school or during weekends, we "troll" (if it is the right word) in person, in flesh...you people in DASH thread trolled me during your "failed dashcoin takeover"... you brought back the fun I had back then, the fun in catching lies, delusions, deceit, manipulations etc. etc.  Grin

legendary
SaluS - (SLS)

I just make the letters go BIG to make it very clear what's the REAL situation of Dashcoin...because it was so obvious you are stirring or squeezing an agenda that is moving away from the name "Dashcoin" and to rebrand to something else

for me..DASH has given Dashcoin an exposure...and we will enjoy it  Wink  

oh...I totally agree.  DASH has given Dashcoin exposure and that is a positive thing for DSH.  I just never understood why the vitriol DASH bashing.  I couldn't care less if all of crytpo crashed...as I'm doing just fine without it and all the drama that comes with, and what seems to be a bunch of nonsense with a lot of the people in this ecosystem, corrupt exchanges, etc etc.  That being said...I do hate losing too and I do like making some change on the side...so if that qualifies as an agenda, i'm quilty Wink

legendary

Seriously...what is your anger issues man.  How about take all the vitriol and create something positive here and maybe respond in a professional and civilized manner.  I do this for a hobby and play around with this for fun.   Maybe you think its fun being and acting all weird and angry like you do.  You'd get way further by reaching out and embracing people and seeing every situation as a window of opportunity.  But hey...you run your community in the manner you wish.  I was just making a conversation and observation. 

for me..DASH has given Dashcoin an exposure...and we will enjoy it  Wink 

legendary
Now now...no need to get snarky.  I certainly don't need to defend DASH.  

I personally don't see why rebranding is looked as being some kind of negative think.  In my business as an owner of a winery and beverage company...rebranding and re-positioning of ones identity is a must.  Demographics change...anyone that has owned and operated businesses knows this.  Things evolve.  My company spends nearly a 100k a year in branding and market positioning.    

And in regards to Bitcoin...thats probably the one item here that needs the most amount of help with branding.  Its certainly not positive in the real business world or in any world for that matter.  In talking with my bankers and business associates, they are not happy that we associate ourselves with Bitcoin and crypto currancy in general...and not because we(crypto currency)are a threat to them...my banks regional business is equivalent to BTC's marketcap, we are looked as joke.  What concerns them is the brand identity of BTC with nefarious activity.  And that goes for 99% of the people I mention Bitcoin too....so a rebrand would probably help immensely .

I would like to share why I invested in Dashcoin...

I like the name.

It is a 100% clone of bytecoin --> the first cryptonote coin

I didn't see it dying due to lack of funds for the developer.

Seriously...what is your anger issues man.  How about take all the vitriol and create something positive here and maybe respond in a professional and civilized manner.  I do this for a hobby and play around with this for fun.   Maybe you think its fun being and acting all weird and angry like you do.  You'd get way further by reaching out and embracing people and seeing every situation as a window of opportunity.  But hey...you run your community in the manner you wish.  I was just making a conversation and observation. 
legendary
Cointelegraph article about Dash.

DASH: Young Cryptocurrency With An Interesting Story
Despite its youth, the DASH cryptocurrency has a history full of events. The project was launched on January 18, 2014 as XCoin. Considerable interest in this new currency arose from the start and this was caused because mining of XCoins was possible even with the graphic processors of videocards while mining of Litecoin and Bitcoin on CPU and GPU stopped being the profitable a long ago...
http://cointelegraph.com/news/116049/dash-young-cryptocurrency-with-an-interesting-story

This is never going to stop. ... WRONG DASH THREAD!!!

I understand that there are members here bitter that the owner/developer of dashcoin sold the right to the name to the DASH community.  If dashcoin was/is a viable stand alone coin, even thought the original developer didn't think so, why not rebrand to something the new community and new owners/developers are excited about.  There would always be the arielbits of the world out there that would bang their chest and cry fowl...but I'm thinking if there is something new and happening here why not rebrand?  Unless of course there is something to be said on riding the popularity of DASH.  And that is a viable strategy too...and has its own merits.  Just a discussion, and not trolling or trying to stir anything, but facilitating a conversation.  I hold this coin too...

there is no "new community" or "new developer"

there was simply a failed Evan Duffield takeover or failed Darkcoin/DASH takeover
legendary
SaluS - (SLS)

Despite its youth, the DASH cryptocurrency has a history full of events. The project was launched on January 18, 2014 as XCoin. Considerable interest in this new currency arose from the start and this was caused because mining of XCoins was possible even with the graphic processors of videocards while mining of Litecoin and Bitcoin on CPU and GPU stopped being the profitable a long ago...

I understand that there are members here bitter that the owner/developer of dashcoin sold the right to the name to the DASH community.  If dashcoin was/is a viable stand alone coin, even thought the original developer didn't think so, why not rebrand to something the the new community and new owners/developers are excited about.  There would always be the arielbits of the world out there that would bang their chest and cry fowl...but I'm thinking if there is something new and happening here why not rebrand?  Unless of course there is something to be said on riding the popularity of DASH.  And that is a viable strategy too...and has its own merits.  Just a discussion, and not trolling or trying to stir anything, but facilitating a conversation.  I hold this coin too...

1) Let me put it this way.... "We were here first".

2) An open source decentralized blockchain can not be sold or bought, Dashcoin has proven this. as far as I know, only a domain name and some log on info was sold/bought.  IF Dashcoin was "bought", why isn't in being fazed out? killed off?  Put an end to? Rebraned? looks to me that nothing of relevance was bought. To me the Dashcoin dev came up by selling "thin air". I am sure both the seller and the buyer new this, the fact that the coin belongs to the community, period. The only way Dashcoin can be killed off is for the last person to stop mining it and I don't see that happening anytime soon Smiley

3)Your motivation to do defend darkcoin and lurk in Dashcoin seems to be strictly financial (nothing wrong with that), where arielbits, I am sure also has financial motives, but his actions have proven that he is also man of principle, standing up for the "small guy", pointing out the elephant in the room, motivated by the fact that he has the "right" on his side.

So yeah,  "Dark, DASH, XCOIN" should just rebrand again, its not like it'll be the first, second or third time, I am sure they are used to it already  Grin.  

Maybe they should rename to Bitcoin next, they can claim they bought www.Bitcoin.abc* so they can rightfully use it.  Roll Eyes

I personally don't see why rebranding is looked as being some kind of negative think.  In my business as an owner of a winery and beverage company...rebranding and re-positioning of ones identity is a must.  Demographics change...anyone that has owned and operated businesses knows this.  Things evolve.  My company spends nearly a 100k a year in branding and market positioning.    

And in regards to Bitcoin...thats probably the one item here that needs the most amount of help with branding.  Its certainly not positive in the real business world or in any world for that matter.  In talking with my bankers and business associates, they are not happy that we associate ourselves with Bitcoin and crypto currancy in general...and not because we(crypto currency)are a threat to them...my banks regional business is equivalent to BTC's marketcap, we are looked as joke.  What concerns them is the brand identity of BTC with nefarious activity.  And that goes for 99% of the people I mention Bitcoin too....so a rebrand would probably help immensely .

Ok, fine, Dashcoin is not re-branding or renaming. We'll just wait till darkcoin goes trough one of its mood swings again and decides to, by your definition "rebrand" and "rename" by mine. Problem solved.

I understand that there are members here bitter that the owner/developer of dashcoin sold the right to the name to the DASH community.  If dashcoin was/is a viable stand alone coin, even thought the original developer didn't think so, why not rebrand to something the the new community and new owners/developers are excited about.  There would always be the arielbits of the world out there that would bang their chest and cry fowl...but I'm thinking if there is something new and happening here why not rebrand?  Unless of course there is something to be said on riding the popularity of DASH.  And that is a viable strategy too...and has its own merits.  Just a discussion, and not trolling or trying to stir anything, but facilitating a conversation.  I hold this coin too...

2) An open source decentralized blockchain can not be sold or bought, Dashcoin has proven this. as far as I know, only a domain name and some log on info was sold/bought.  IF Dashcoin was "bought", why isn't in being fazed out? killed off?  Put an end to? Rebraned? looks to me that nothing of relevance was bought. To me the Dashcoin dev came up by selling "thin air". I am sure both the seller and the buyer new this, the fact that the coin belongs to the community, period. The only way Dashcoin can be killed off is for the last person to stop mining it and I don't see that happening anytime soon Smiley

3)Your motivation to do defend darkcoin and lurk in Dashcoin seems to be strictly financial (nothing wrong with that), where arielbits, I am sure also has financial motives, but his actions have proven that he is also man of principle, standing up for the "small guy", pointing out the elephant in the room, motivated by the fact that he has the "right" on his side.

So yeah,  "Dark, DASH, XCOIN" should just rebrand again, its not like it'll be the first, second or third time, I am sure they are used to it already  Grin.  

Maybe they should rename to Bitcoin next, they can claim they bought www.Bitcoin.abc* so they can rightfully use it.  Roll Eyes

legendary
SaluS - (SLS)

2) An open source decentralized blockchain can not be sold or bought, Dashcoin has proven this. as far as I know, only a domain name and some log on info was sold/bought.  IF Dashcoin was "bought", why isn't it being fazed out? killed off?  Put an end to? Rebraned? looks to me that nothing of relevance was bought. To me the Dashcoin dev came up by selling "thin air". I am sure both the seller and the buyer new this, the fact that the coin belongs to the community, period. The only way Dashcoin can be "killed off" is for the last person to stop mining it and I don't see that happening anytime soon Smiley

I understand that there are members here bitter that the owner/developer of dashcoin sold the right to the name to the DASH community.  If dashcoin was/is a viable stand alone coin, even thought the original developer didn't think so, why not rebrand to something the the new community and new owners/developers are excited about.  There would always be the arielbits of the world out there that would bang their chest and cry fowl...but I'm thinking if there is something new and happening here why not rebrand?  Unless of course there is something to be said on riding the popularity of DASH.  And that is a viable strategy too...and has its own merits.  Just a discussion, and not trolling or trying to stir anything, but facilitating a conversation.  I hold this coin too...
Pages:
Jump to: