Pages:
Author

Topic: [ DSTM ] Found a fee remover for dstm zm miner - page 11. (Read 5876 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
This is why we cant have nice things.  Someone always wants to complain about paying for a program that without their existence you would be mining away on Nicehash paying even more fees.  Its a wonder developers even make miners anymore so people can find ways to hack them for free.

AN no there are Other miner that work just as good just not as easy to use with no fee,I don't all ways mine on Nice hash .. i can give you a list of pools i mine so your statement is false ...

Nice things till he fucks you and he will in time ..........Greedy players all ways do .I guess you missed were the DEV said he was thinking about raising the Fee and told us fuck off pretty much ....

an your OK with that ? .
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
This I might use Smiley .......... I don't like the Greedy bastard that DEV dstm ....an i  normal don't use anything that cheats some one else .

I don't use dstm any more either.

I do use CM an don't mind paying that Fee because i can turn it off if I want to and i don't turn it off .

I don't give a shit who believes me or not ...Smiley ....
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Hmm... when u check the account from dstms fee, he made > million in a few month, its a very good payment for a dev... ?
Activity: 847
Merit: 383
Yep
Activity: 378
Merit: 135
This is why we cant have nice things.  Someone always wants to complain about paying for a program that without their existence you would be mining away on Nicehash paying even more fees.  Its a wonder developers even make miners anymore so people can find ways to hack them for free.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Hi Guys ( n girls Smiley ),

found a dev fee remover for dstm miner, its just working for Version up to 5.7 but 5.8 is not making a difference in profit.
Seems only linux at the moment.

Have fun Smiley

Download link & readme:

www.anonfile.com/C7Zc00d9b4/myshare.zip

myshare is a dev fee rerouter for dstm's zm Equihash miner for Nvidia GPUs.

Supports version up to 0.5.7.

Works for Linux, tested in Ubuntu 16.04
uses glibc version 2.26-0ubuntu2.1

What the hell is the programm doing?
------------------------------------
------------------------------------
Reroute zm ssl connection to myshare -->
search for dev share -->
send dev share with your walletid to flypool with worker name 'm'
PROFIT!!! Smiley

Dependencies:
-------------
-------------
statically linked but still requires glibc (2.26-0ubuntu2.1)
iptables

Usage:
------
------
before starting the miner, start myshare as root (required for routing)
for example:
sudo ./myshare yourTransparentZcashWalletID
./zm --server eu1-zcash.flypool.org --port 3333 --user yourTransparentZcashWalletID.YourWorker

myshare can be stopped with ctrl+c which disables the routing again
to remove the routing after a crash, start as usual and stop it with ctrl+c

User interface
--------------
--------------
When a dev share got routed to you, you get a message on the console from myshare

When u find myshare useful, please send us a donation to t1bk9mmB9ZgR4vjqqCxmj7U61hcWNa3J5PZ

Pages:
Jump to: